Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear Mazda 🥴 genuinely looks like a shop! Those balloons would drive me insane, they are gonna deflate by next Sunday 100%.

The tree's both look nice but WAY too much tat, plus duck off with your Xmas Eve boxes 🖕

What a bleeping sin, his life must be worse than we ever thought. I'm honestly starting to feel pity towards him, imagine the come down by tonight? He loves nothing but the showing off shite on his Instagram page, he has no friends, no plans to go anywhere, no memories about past fun. Its very sad 😥
I thought that too. He has too much stuff - the console tables literally look like garden centre displays where they have a wee bit of everything they sell on them. Less is more mario 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'll parallel park right beside you ma lovelie coz I don't really mind the tree. Aye its odd for a childless couple pushing 40 but... I still don't hate it. If he got rid of literally all the other christmas shite, the tree wouldn't be too bad in its own... 🙈 I'm ashamed of masel...
Aw ma lovelie ah was hating masel for actually thinking the tree is ok but then he gave me the balloons and literally everything else tae hate so order has been restored!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Greta thunburg would have an almighty meltdown at this, protests will be in his lane before we know it.

• Haha
Well what can I say…… what a complete and utter abomination. The tree? WTF is it? And don’t get me started on the balloons 🤷‍♀️ I’m guessing the expression “less is more” passed our Marion by. The only decent thing is the bedding. I am a bit minimalist and the clutter is giving me a panic attack. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I genuinely don’t know where to start with this tit show this morning. So much to say, so little time... It looks cheap and tacky and that balloon monstrosity is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen. As others have said it will be deflated within the week. I just can’t believe this is 2 grown men with no children decorating the hobbit hole to that extent. There’s far too much tit you can barely move it’s that cluttered. He genuinely believes he lives in a mansion doesn’t he with the amount of tit he’s got knocking around the place.
I got a bit confused that there was no bent leg on the console table anymore then I realised he’d turned it round so the bent leg was at the back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The tree in the bedroom is pathetic, I bet that’s got all the stuff that he bought last yr, all the traditional stuff he said he was doing for this yr, he obviously got a case of envyitis while looking at Pinterest and changed his mind to candy cane, also where’s the explanation of the disaster he mentioned yesterday, I need to know what’s happened! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thead suggestion-
Welcome tae Candy Cane Lane, the ballon arch blocks the door so tae escape it’s oot the window like wee Rayn

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Flash forward to 4am on Boxing Day, most people asleep in food or drink comas, maybe even working, and Maz is tearing doon the decorations. “For me Xmas is gone! My hoose ma rules! Clean and fresh! Nae clutter! It had to go!” This man is not normal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Flash forward to 4am on Boxing Day, most people asleep in food or drink comas, maybe even working, and Maz is tearing doon the decorations. “For me Xmas is gone! My hoose ma rules! Clean and fresh! Nae clutter! It had to go!” This man is not normal.
I mean, that’s actually word for word lol 🤣🤣🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Well what can I say…… what a complete and utter abomination. The tree? WTF is it? And don’t get me started on the balloons 🤷‍♀️ I’m guessing the expression “less is more” passed our Marion by. The only decent thing is the bedding. I am a bit minimalist and the clutter is giving me a panic attack. 😂😂
I'm a minimalist as well. I wouldn't feel relaxed with all that shite around me.

And I'm not even going there with the bedroom tree 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
bleeping hell.

the bleeping balloons?! He has lost the plot. as well as those monstrosities of plastic tit he’s calling trees. I hate the trend of covering ur tree in so much shite it just becomes a vague Christmas cone. Also i have never seen a tree the shape of that bedroom one.

just imagining him walking silently in slow motion wearing his wee dressing gown around his 4 rooms has tickled me! bleeping brilliant start to the day cheers maz

• Haha
The tree isn’t to my taste but I’ve seen worse. But it is totally dwarfed and made to look much smaller than it is by that balloon nightmare. The tree should be your focus Marion, not the tat surrounding it.

What I can’t understand (and for a few years now) is this influencer trend of hiding absolutely anything on the tree that suggests it’s a tree. Like, anything green….. 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The balloons 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Why is there a sign like they have opened a sweet shop?
It doesn't even look christmassy (bespoke word) in the living room!
There is just so much to process.....I need a lie doon.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thank gawd I’m no hungover the day the whole visual wudda tipped me ower the edge……where to start…..there’s already 2 balloons in the bedsit was that no more than enuf 🎈 🎈the wee ladder the xmas eve boxes the tree in the bedroom….I cudnt feel any less christmassy if I tried it certainly doesn’t give me any inspo….it’s a monstrosity 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.