Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
To be fair, we've had comedy gold lately. Ma page, ma rhools, 70,000 angry dots, jealousy, elf pyjamas, autumn in summer, Christmas eve boxes, Christmas eve chocolates, leggings power walk, tik tok, the worst Sunday dinner - ever (with random werthers chucked on it) and a bespoke patty, patt, patt, skincare jurney. He's really treatit us lately, there'll be nae debates about that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

laynelo_

VIP Member
not mario at all,just think that it's a big achievement! Who wouldn't want their own range.

I personally don't think that's the case at all! Small business have had an increase their prices,its the same everywhere.
You’re a new member and your only three posts are on this thread, chase yerself marion! naebody wants your rip off scents and cheap diffusers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Babybail93

VIP Member
Little maggot head 😂

6E61211F-3897-42C1-91F2-0AB79B6B3D42.jpeg

Him having his teeth whitened is like putting a fucking spoiler on a G reg Fiesta. Nae point!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
One of the gash frothers reposts said 'if you're struggling to get in the Christmas mood go to Mario's stories' (something to that effect)

Aye hen am struggling cos it's still the beginning of November you absolute banjo wanger.

• Haha
  • Heart

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I just think bashing someone successful is not being kind. Mario's worked hard to get where he is,he has a big following,his own range out with AMA! Many people would be made up with that,chuffed to bits!
Do me a favour Derek, can you ask Mazda to provide some receipts for all his Christmas spending, will make it easier for me to tally up and I need some help this weekend. Thanks ma lovely!

• Haha
  • Heart

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
Oh aye we've been treatit the day wae the console of crap, McBaldy Culkin's aw home alone wae his wee set up lookin like a Chapel fete jumble sale table. . nae debates, that wee Greta lassie needs tae go to McKnight mansion and find the real source eh the problem Mr 2 pubes a' paisley is meltin the entire ice caps with the amount ah tealights,candles and cozy nights in he's havin 'Ma planet Ma Roolz'. The sooner we get the anti climatic Xmas tree reveal oot the way the better, move yer hoop Maz🙄✋

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
Yes to this! We make mulled wine in the slow cooker in the morning then get tore into it in the afternoon whilst putting the tree up! I don’t even think he enjoys Christmas, he just needs validation from strangers. Quite sad really.
He’s pathetic. Christmas tree day in our house is all about getting pissed on baileys and having an Iceland picky bits buffet. The 5 of us do it together and laugh about all the random ornaments we’ve got over the years. The tree ends up full of shit, but every ornament has a memory.

He is in his sad little flat, on his own putting up a plastic tree filled with plastic mass produced tat. Then uploads his pic, and Christmas is done for him. Sad little existence

• Heart

liltatling

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211103-131806_Instagram.jpg

Just noticed his little box that says 'Mario believes' 😂😂 what does a nearly 40 year old believe. In Father Christmas? Think he just believes his own shite.
Wonder what he keeps in there? Maybe it's his white company lip barm and he struggles to open the wee box...explains the forever crusty lips

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I do think he has a wee lacking in him.
His tree is 4ft tall and covered in decorations that are clearly meant for an 8ft+ tree
The balloon arch, well least said about that the better.

What makes me feel really sorry for him is - all of this fake Christmas love and decorations just for likes on social media.
He doesn't go to any Christmas nights out, he doesn't have friends round for parties or drinks, he doesn't get invited to anyone for parties or drinks.
He doesn't go for a day to Edinburgh to enjoy the Christmas atmosphere, he will get on the train, spend 20 minutes in a chippy then back onto the train to be home in bed by 9pm
What does his actual Christmas look like?
What is the faux hype for?
He should take himself out and do some volunteering or something and actually experience some joy of giving at Christmas.

When all of the insta huns are showing off their Christmas decorations, for him the hype will be gone. He won't have anything to show or to take part in.
He can't talk about a works night out or going to events. He just has nothing other than part time cleaning then home to sit and wait for Derek.

It really is sad to spend your life waiting for validation from people you don't know online

• Heart
  • Haha

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
See he's got his wee stabby Santa shiv oot aw ready for when the junkie neighbours come tae have a word aboot Mariah on repeat.

Screenshot_2021-11-02-21-57-42-1.png

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The massive balloon arch in a 7ft square living room mind 🤣🤣 it's like what they put out in my local Boots when they are trying to flog the 3 for 2 green sticker gifts. What a bizarre thing to do

That's a lot of money you've spent mazza trying trying impress strangers on instagram 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 40