Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw that money spent oan expensive hair gadgets an makeup and he looks exactly the same as any other day. Tragic. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He needs tae gae oan a wee lip filler journae. Looks like a bleeping lizard.

So aye! Crabbit! But we go high!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 839264

Mario hen, you are the epitome of trash. In your Primark Sunday best - ripped jeans (sorry, but no man over the age of18 should be wearing ripped jeans) and turtle neck sweater. Like wtf! Hand tattoos on your strangler fingers and finshed of with a spritz of Baccarat rouge. Sit down and get some class and stay in your ain lane you trashbox

View attachment 839271
He's been at the hair dye. That crap on the floor behind him has been there a few days. Also, my camel coat is going in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Swerving right oot ma lane wae nae indicators here but every time Marion uploads a photie of that daft tray wae the candle and knot sitting on the bed ah get far mair annoyed than ah should. There’s nae point tae this post (much like the tray) but ah jist wanted tae get it aff ma chest wae likeminded folk. So aye.
Same my lovelie. That knot makes me CRABBIT

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What in the hell was that illiterate rambling again? Get in the bleeping bin, maz

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve seen a few mention it but don’t think I can mention their name on here.
Attached a few pictures of what’s going on 🥔💎🥔
***Asks innocently***….. Do the tv shows “Watchdog” and “Rogue Traders still exist? 😉🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Never mind Christmas trees, I hope someone tags him in a picture of a cat tree to remind him he should have one for Rayn. Maybe Danyell could whip him up a bespoke plush one to match the padded cell sofa mwah just an idea back in my lane I go

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Let's here it for the cheap seats at the back that Mario's sitting in! 👏👏🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Let's here it for the cheap seats at the back that Mario's sitting in! 👏👏🤣
Wasn't there a picture or Mario and Derek that someone took? Derek was having a ball and Marion was sat there like lady muck 🤣

I came to post the same thing. bleeping illiterate twit, someone please gift him some English lessons 😂
I was thinking that . let's all have a whip around for some GCSE english lessons for him 😆 Tattles Xmas present for him

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.