Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll say it again, Baccarat Rouge smells of cat piss and it's only popular because the Instahuns think it's boujee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
bleeping hell, he’s sat up with the pigeons. He would’ve got a better view of the stage from his flat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Hallo ma lovelies, how are ye’s awwww on this festive Halloween day?
So crabbit a never got my extra hours sleep last night but looking forward to an extra hour enite 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ so we plod on!
I’m abso fuckin ragin oor Marion is away to Beauty & the Beast, I was there on Wednesday and can report it’s good so we’ll never hear the end of it from him 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’ll think he’s looking in his illuminated mirror when the Beast comes on.
Seen this on “the app” and thought it was oor Marion promoting his dentist journey - how festive!

tons a love xx

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I hope he kept that outfit on! At least near me on the East Side, rain has been horrendous all day and the wind...a 'wool' (it's Mario, it could be wool-like synthetic) coat is oh so practical here today 🙄.

Is he going to Miller & Carter? Love when they think that a chain restaurant is oh so special because it costs a bit more than a Nandos...awww. All the lovely places in Edinburgh to eat and they pick somewhere they could get almost anytime, anywhere now.

After a White Company candle story, we've now had a few today featuring the TK maxx pumpkin one, and cat pee 'perfooooom'...it's almost as though he doesn't like 'his' scent or his AMA collection 🥴.

And as for the garbled crap about Xmas...you may have got away with talking about that in 2020, but not now. Putting your tree up early Nov in 2021 is just sad! There's no restrictions like there were last year (yet) to have people stuck in their homes seeing few people and staring at the same walls. Go out and 'live your life' rather than living for the gram and wishing it all away for the next 'event' for inane content.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Ooh look what I've just found. Not sure what I was thinking. I've really got to purge my Dropbox, rammed with incriminating weird stuff.
enc=Oq7UX9Fn5HKGglPfFvLmLaWLAZ7IpOKLzeOsy7Oj87ZPwfyy6SLlRVVz2sEICGRyVlQ51QjipV0CrRN9BUj54VXkCu...gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
There was indeed ma lovelie. Marion making the same face my Mum pulls when the phone rings during Coronation Street.
View attachment 839657
love that ma lovelie 😂 could laugh at that picture everyday. Thank you. I was trying to find it , but I couldn’t.

I wonder if this year if we’ll be treatitto a new choklit stayshun in the colour plywood 😂 😆
9FCEEDA6-4C20-4F37-85FF-98E8A6A2DC05.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I thought it was still autumn in November?
Used to be but now autumn starts in summer and ends before Halloween, and Christmas starts on the 1st Nov and ends when the Christmas tree and decorations are fly tipped at the stroke of midnight on Boxing day.

Then its New Year on the 27th Dec probably
Valentines Day on the 14th January, and
Easter as soon as the love heart chocolates have been shat oot.
Summer is now time to get aw cosy.

Hope this helps ma lovelie x

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.