Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
I just think bashing someone successful is not being kind. Mario's worked hard to get where he is,he has a big following,his own range out with AMA! Many people would be made up with that,chuffed to bits!
😂 He's a part time cleaner who lives in a tiny council flat in a really rough area. He can't drive, has no education, no prospects, and when Derek chucks him out he'll have no home. How is that successful. The insta followers he got via hinch, he has nothing he got from his own efforts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Babybail93

VIP Member
Hark at the Dali Lama! Fuck off hen. You don’t do it for “this app”? I think your millions of stories and reshares today tell a different story. If you didn’t do it for the app, one picture on your grid would suffice. Now shut the fuck up and shite out that rancid Chinese

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Cagayu

VIP Member
View attachment 842685

He does not need encouraging to buy any more tat. Just because you have a candy cane 'theme' does not mean everything has to have a candy cane on it...and if you are slapping them on everything make sure they're the right way round! If he dresses up that poor cat as a candy cane I'm marching dooon to paisley and saving the poor wee mite.
His followers are just as deranged as him 'this is giving me lift' 😂😂😂 I like that phrase better than what it was meant to say mind so aye 💎
Spine bright, this thread gives me lift!

816D7A52-0D51-4A75-85E6-CEA6C50962A2.jpeg

This feels like inception.
Marion talking to Marion about Marian?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Can anyone enlighten me as to 'mastery' of what? Mastered absolutely nothing. As has been shown multiple times over on social media, people get followings for anything and nothing, especially if they spend their lives arse-liking a larger account (Mario is definitely Hinch's PAL - I forgot about that old insult until just now!). Then we have someone churning out wax melts that the cult naively bought into on her sayso, who latched onto Mario's lonely middle-aged following who bought desperate to be liked and have their stories shared... I know! His 'Mastery' is being able to reshare ALL stories he is tagged in because it doesn't take him long, and he is just that self-obsessed (most other people don't go to that effort as it's a bit pathetic needing to show validation from randoms online).

I can sleep comfortable in the knowledge that I am most definitely not jealous of someone like Mario. I have a career that I have worked hard for and can progress nicely in, we have a degree of financial security, I don't have an out of control shopping habit (or any other 'vice') being used to fill a void in my life and create inane content for validation and human interaction. My social media is not needed for likes. I share genuine hobbies, travel, events, etc. And even then it is all minimal as I don't live for social media - a single photo of a destination or event may be all that is needed, and that doesn't include a photo of the same meal on a weekly basis with my partner, nor a photo everyday of the exact same hideous set-up. I don't need to force my life for social media. No tat purchases. No rush to try and decorate months in advance because I have nothing else to share or do with my time. No desperate attempts to keep up with 'trends'.

People need to stop throwing around the word 'jealous' when people are calling out some of the crap influencers do and share as it is simply not true. We can just dislike what they stand for!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
I have no words for that total tack fest. Christmas tree in a bedroom of a one bedroom flat? He needs an intervention

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
It’s the first Dayn of Christmas Dawn I can barely wait ma lovely

Imagine having so much stuff it takes you a week to get it all up and looking just right and perfect, all to impress strangers on your wee page and take them on a magical candy cane juuurney. The time, the effort:ROFLMAO: I’m no sure it’s what baby Jesus would have wanted Maz
Let’s not forget that it’s a one bedroom flat that he’s decorating, not fucking Harrods! He has so many screws loose that it’s frightening!

How off the press my lovelies, They’ve scrapped the full morning agenda at COP26 and replaced it with a countdown to the big Christmas Reveal. A sourced said that Nicola Sturgeon referred to Marion as “a National Treasure” when speaking to Joe Biden.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

onlyheretoorbit

VIP Member
Just imagining trying to walk into the living room and having to swat that balloon monstrosity out of your bloody face.

Who just chills at home with a balloon arch?! It’ll be half deflated by the time December rolls around

• Haha
Reactions: 43

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
Say it louder for the people at the back (mainly Chicken Little)

He 👏🏻 didn’t 👏🏻 design 👏🏻 the 👏🏻diffuser

He’s 100% reading here judging by his latest hold to read rant. He doesnae do it fur tha gram so aye…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43