Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See he's got his wee stabby Santa shiv oot aw ready for when the junkie neighbours come tae have a word aboot Mariah on repeat.

View attachment 843662
Eeee that made me clutch ma beak ma lovelie. Im sitting here in my boujie pad in the Med under a 14 day Governmentment enforced isolation due to me catching Covid on a visit back to the UK . At least its bigger than Maz's pad!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hello ma lovelies. How are youse aw? I was out last night living life as I should and drinking 👉🍹. I just cannae get over the bow on the council flat inside door 😂 it’s just so bad. Has no one ever told our wee Maz, less is more. Anyway back into ma own Laine. Off to watch a wee cosy Channel 5 Christmas film. Tons a love. Mwah mwah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think my favourite take away from the bespoke 2019 door bow is everyone thinking it was on the landing and then realising it’s on an INTERIOR door 😂

@menopausalmargrit I’m going for him having the roaring log fire screen save on the tv. Because everyone has a log fire half way up their wall above A flame effect electric fire. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE DISASTER IS MARION. THAT WILL PUT A SMILE OAN MA FACE MORE THAN A SODDING CRIMBOB TREE MA HEN.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t know if I’m ready riddle boy, I’ve no bleeping clue what you’re talking about.

But I can’t unsee how squint the label(?) is on whatever the duck this is….

Please tell me he’s no going on a wonky willy willy wonka journey.
5EB9D442-4BBB-41A2-B03B-6BAC92D7A194.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
These crimbo jammies were already bursting at the seams and Mavis has had a good few castlevichis since then, I don't think they will fit come xmas eve ma luvlee so aye
So whoever feels compelled to send free Christmas eve chocolate can forget about it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t know if I’m ready riddle boy, I’ve no bleeping clue what you’re talking about.

But I can’t unsee how squint the label(?) is on whatever the duck this is….

Please tell me he’s no going on a wonky willy willy wonka journey. View attachment 850178
I don’t think I’ll ever be ready for what wee Maz has in store for us 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I cannae believe we were treatit to a visit from the Prince of Paisley last night, I think the slating of the wee footstool enranged the wee Gollum until he couldn'y take no mer. He had to defend the wee cube, even though you can get 4 for the price of one oan another app. He clutched his hoosecoat the night and completely lost it, launched the tree from the bedsit windy, then spent the night dragging it back up the stairs.
LikableAggravatingDaddylonglegs-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 26
46F5145B-60BC-4318-B544-E2174E3058B2.png

Yeah because it’s only the iPhone that has emojis marion 🙄 He is so bleeping thick it’s painful. I bet he was in the special needs class at school 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh friggin hell. That candy cane lane post with their names on has me speechless 🤣
I still have this image of him in my head when he's taking his pictures and videos making sure they're perfect. No wonder the bastards exhausted, because l bet he's on for hours doing them🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.