Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Balloons, nope! How did he even get them in his hobbit hole, give it a few weeks and they’ll be all shrivelled up looking like haemorrhoids covered in dust, as for the overall candy cane lane theme, it just screams children, of which mario has none, behaves like one but we already know that, and now for the rest of the day we’ll have to suffer re-post after re-post of his lovelies arse licking him with their fake love for his grotty Xmas decs, how sad, it’s his living room make-over all over again, hole! 🤣🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
No words!!!!
There will be a new thread by the end of this revel today!!!
It’s not one bit Christmassy. Looks awful

• Haha
Reactions: 32
As soon as l saw those stupid balloons, l thought they'll be deflated by Christmas eve 🤣

Yes, it's as tacky as l expected, and looks ridiculous in that tiny livingroom. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have just realised I am sitting in my hoosecoat (luxe robe not fuzzy felt) clutching ma normal size beak with a coffee in a non seasonal cup.

THE BALLOONS!

Genuine gasp moment!

I cannot wait to view the dots later, as I have a feeling this is going to be an all day extravaganza.

Just want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and have the special day you all deserve, tons o love xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
As soon as l saw those stupid balloons, l thought they'll be deflated by Christmas eve 🤣

Yes, it's as tacky as l expected, and looks ridiculous in that tiny livingroom. 🙄
They’ll be deflated by next week 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20211107-090430_Instagram.jpg

😂😂😂😂 the balloons! Whyyyy 😂 you can barely open the door and get in the room 🙈
Best bit was Mario majestically floating around the room in his wee hooousecoat

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
I can almost hear the squeals of delight from his lovelies
How long before he’s posting the arse-licking reposts?

God love wee Deek, can you imagine how freaked out you’d feel looking at all that red after a spliff or two? I hope he doesn’t get the munchies and try to eat those effing candy canes, Marion couldn’t hack it. (Where’s the candy cane emoji when you need it?🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So he’s decorated his rabbit hole for Christmas but am I right in thinking they are even spending it there?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh bloody hell, didn't he say he was going to show it when it's all lit up at night as well?! *yawn* 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have no words for that total tack fest. Christmas tree in a bedroom of a one bedroom flat? He needs an intervention

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.