Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion by @TheCrapetCleaner with 44 likes! (Love that name hen!)

6F2C0007-C2F9-461A-97E0-02E082A3A9BB.jpeg

So ma lovelies it’s already tame fer a new bespoke made to order boujee thread on this dayn of dawn!

The patron Saint of Paisley has treatid us awe to lots the last two weeks!

It all began with a Sunday lunch at his sister’s, which needed to be put on “rate my plate”! Boiled tatties, anaemic gammon and an oxo cube. Yum! He then showed us all his sister’s new “gorgeous” front door. It looked like a door most people have. He was just impressed it opened into the open air, unlike his slum.

He took us on another “am nae in this fur the money. Not for me that life on THIS APP!” jurneh. It then took him 2,083 dots of doom to answer 4 questions.

Despite saying he still had 11 days left of the autumn decor on 20th October, 12 hours later he’d decided it was “awe coming doon!” because he was sick of looking at them. Maybe if you’d not put them up in the middle of summer eh hen? By the end of the 21st there was nae a sign of Autumn left in the tat cave!

He tried to pretend he took it all down so early because he was going to be sooooo busy the following weekend, but he ended up doing duck all!

Then he had another pass agg rant about how insta was boring and shite. This was on the back of all the other insta huns getting a PR gift, but he didn’t 😂

Then the big reveal of his new AMA shite. A flammable diffuser that Hannah got off of wish, that she is now selling at a mark up of 350%, yep you read that right, 350%!

On this new thread day he has been up all night with the shits, but still managed to visit home Bargs and McDonald’s of course!

The cat still hates him
He’s still a bleep
Still has nae life to brag aboot

Love youse aww tonnes ma lovelies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
A bespoke new thread for a Saturday night. Got ma burnt pakora, criss and joos and am aw cosy ready for a new thread journey.

"Tic toc", what a coc(k)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
More candy cane tat I see 👀 can it be added to the Christmas tat total?!
I love how he’s done that spoiler like his followers can’t imagine what the candy can tat might look like on a tree!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No. I’m thinking Chris t those clothes are looking a bit tight! Maybe Marion should lay- off the McDonald’s! If ya know ya know. Tonsa love on this new day of thread dawn mwah mwah xx
E9990AD0-F595-4698-AEF0-B1342799C8ED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
He’s a right hole to poor deek isn’t he, why does he have to broadcast the fact that he didn’t want to go to the football stadium to all of his followers, he really annoys me, he makes derek do loads of stuff I bet he doesn’t want to do, I’m sure deek would rather be slouched on the couch every Saturday watching the football but he can’t do that because his lordship wants to get out the house n go homebargains, I hope he got some not so nice messages in his inbox/outbox/shake it all about box, bleeping prick, it seems deek only wanted to pay his respects, I really hate him for this today 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He’s a right hole to poor deek isn’t he, why does he have to broadcast the fact that he didn’t want to go to the football stadium to all of his followers, he really annoys me, he makes derek do loads of stuff I bet he doesn’t want to do, I’m sure deek would rather be slouched on the couch every Saturday watching the football but he can’t do that because his lordship wants to get out the house n go homebargains, I hope he got some not so nice messages in his inbox/outbox/shake it all about box, bleeping prick, it seems deek only wanted to pay his respects, I really hate him for this today 😡
Marion dragged Derek to the Spice Girls and I reckon he hated every second of it. I feel so sorry for him, the sooner he fucks Marion off the better.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
With the amount of candy cane shite he’s been buying for the last 10 months I am fully expecting throat Christmas tree to be 10 feet tall to hold it all

haha I am actually so exited to see the decor because I bet it looks so tit and he will be so proud of it 🤣🤣🤣

he looks like a squished prawn in that hoody today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I just can’t fathom where all this stuff is going to go! How many candy canes can you fit in a one bed flat!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Loving the thread title, recap and all youse wee hats and so forth, ma lovelies. So aye.

The tree is going to look something like this ma lovelies, it's gonna plough through the flair boards at 40mph into the dealers flat, with the sheer weight of it, so it will.
tumblr_inline_nyfgf9rINt1tslwzc_500.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Ma lovelies, ma bootiful bespoke profile picture with this new hat is just the best 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Wonder how many 'tissue box' diffusers sold yesterday 🤔 shocked we haven't heard v much about it today. Plus why no trip to Edinburgh?

Its on until the end of Nov so we have that journey ahead lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So my lovelies, read a lot on here recently, but 'they go high ' aye, a know there shoulda been a comma in there

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We go high they go low? Who is that even in reference to? The story mentioned nothing about anyone else :LOL: I think tattle users live rent free in wee Mario's heed. I'd say I hope it's bigger in there than his tat cave but we all know what size his brain is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We go high they go low? Who is that even in reference to? The story mentioned nothing about anyone else :LOL: I think tattle users live rent free in wee Mario's heed. I'd say I hope it's bigger in there than his tat cave but we all know what size his brain is.
It’s reference to Ava mays mark ups on those diffusers

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.