Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No harm to thumb head but them candy canes looking shocking and Iโ€™m seriously not just saying that cause itโ€™s Mazda, they genuinely look shocking. Those candles, they just look so cheap ๐Ÿ˜‚
The candle holders look ugly as heck! They look like cheap, oversized margarita glasses ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜น

Screenshot_20211102-095834_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
He will be fake laughing and wiping his tattooed brows whilst telling us all that he's exhausted after his marathon Christmas decorating stint.
He has the tackiest set up each time and yet his mates comment telling him he's amazing. Are they secretly laughing at him?
Surely he sees this? Don't his family tell him?
I have no problem with anyone putting their decs up early if it makes them happy but don't bleeping present yourself as some kind of Christmas interior designer.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh mah lovelies youse have had me howling. Swerved out of mah lain on this dawn of candy cane lane dayn to spend this much anticipated reveal with youse.
You do you. Nae debates. Mwah ๐Ÿ’Ž

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What a disappointment already ma lovelies. Surely if heโ€™s doing the candy cane theme everything should be bright, red and white etc. Where does a grey wooden tray and beige acorns fit in? Itโ€™s already disjointed and weโ€™re not even half a day in to the Christmas jurnnneyy. Itโ€™s going to be a long 54 days to Christmas ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 28
lt looks shite already.
I know a lot love that theme, but l really dislike the colours. I think it's because it's nearly all candy canes as well.
I just cannae wait to see how he butchers the tree. Itโ€™s going to be amazing for all the wrong reasons!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I saw Derek kissing Santa Claus (kissing, kissing Santa Claus)
In the communal landing last night
He didnae see me creep
Doon the stairs to have a peep
He thought that I was aw tucked up cosy
In my hoosecoat, fast asleep ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Screenshot_20211102-111055_Instagram.jpg

He does not need encouraging to buy any more tat. Just because you have a candy cane 'theme' does not mean everything has to have a candy cane on it...and if you are slapping them on everything make sure they're the right way round! If he dresses up that poor cat as a candy cane I'm marching dooon to paisley and saving the poor wee mite.
His followers are just as deranged as him 'this is giving me lift' ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I like that phrase better than what it was meant to say mind so aye ๐Ÿ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Rarely comment - just love this thread. It is my guilty pleasure โ˜บ

That tray looks like nursery project - spraying pine cones & sticking bulk bought cheap trees on to make a snowy landscape. By Christmas it will be full of dust, dirt, dandruff and cat hair. That should send his OCD into overdrive.

Read the room Marion - we are at 1 minute to midnight on climate change and your, "plastic mass produced probably by workers from a labour transfer programmed shipped in a container from China with a carbon footprint large enough to add seconds to the clock" looks SHITE !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Merry Xmas ma Luvlies, Ma Tree Ma Rulezz. I don't care wit jeesiz says he's gettin an early birthday. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And in the true spirit of Christmas he has gifted us a new word............plage. A bespoke mash up of place and page. Beeeeeyoootifuhl ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I had to go on for a look. Clutching ma beak and howling ma lovelie.
Hes goin tae be crabbit! How he cannae see the candy canes are oan back tae front ah donโ€™t ken. Aw he needs tae dae is look at the cushions tae see heโ€™s made a tit oh it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 842685

He does not need encouraging to buy any more tat. Just because you have a candy cane 'theme' does not mean everything has to have a candy cane on it...and if you are slapping them on everything make sure they're the right way round! If he dresses up that poor cat as a candy cane I'm marching dooon to paisley and saving the poor wee mite.
His followers are just as deranged as him 'this is giving me lift' ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I like that phrase better than what it was meant to say mind so aye ๐Ÿ’Ž
It's the same as the grey thing, everything grey, no matter how laughable it looks. I'm surprised they don't have candy cane PJ's and bedding. Sigh.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.