Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So ChickenLittle007 has made a sudden appearance.
I wonder who would come up with a name like that?
Can't think who would have a bird and little in their username?
Hopefully she'll get drunk and do a snarling finger pointing live, her bun wobbling about. Nasty cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I predict a Marion hoose coat rant telling her mafia not tae rise tae the trolls and just rise oan up above them. And that she apreshiates them fighting her battles and chantin her oan but she doesn’t want them getting caught up in the ongoing battles that she faces everyday by havin this app. Can’t wait.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s gone 9am!! Why isn’t there a trillion dots and Mariah Carey playing!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I just think bashing someone successful is not being kind. Mario's worked hard to get where he is,he has a big following,his own range out with AMA! Many people would be made up with that,chuffed to bits!
I don’t think saying the covid pandemic was great for him as he managed to save so much money was kind. I don’t think calling cleaners “dirty scrubbers” was kind. Mario hasn’t got a kind or decent bone in his body and does not work hard. He put his signature to AMAs tat. That’s it! When did he fly to her factory and design all “his range”? Never.

• Heart
Someone phone the bloody RSPCA I'm concerned about Rayn suffocating with all these chemicals and tat. The bow on the door is the last straw. Save the cat.

I just think bashing someone successful is not being kind. Mario's worked hard to get where he is,he has a big following,his own range out with AMA! Many people would be made up with that,chuffed to bits!
C7B22F1B-ED2E-4A56-ACB0-7C142DD9BBD0.jpeg

Mazda if you’re going to come on here then at least own it. Or if you insist on tending to be someone else try a bit harder to disguise your tit punctuation. Keep tae yer ain lane ma lovelie. 🥔💎

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s like when you tried tae follow an Art Attack project as a wain. Didnae quite work oot as expected.
89DA0A0A-B2B5-4C9B-9C8C-382ED177EF56.jpeg
CF08A79C-1E4B-46C1-A54B-65CC49C9BCE2.jpeg
46240893-A7CD-4730-B713-5C9774578427.jpeg
44A464E4-ECD0-4F6C-94F1-B89492DEEB68.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Woke up with a sore head ma lovelies but nae regrets because I needed it after a 65 hour week. Might take a plastic autumnal leaf out of Marion's cereal box covered book and switch to 16 hours permitted work a week. Least I'd still be able to afford a hideous giant bow for my living room door.

• Haha
Thread suggestion -

cleaning with mario #49 - on the 44th week of the year mario gave to me. One chicken little…

Two crappy console tables

Three backwards candy canes

Four Christmas gonks

Five Pine cones on a tray

Six Christmas November grid posts 🎶

7 Repostssssss

8 Exclamation marks
9 Abzoolute stapuls
And a stoned fiancé on a couch!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Pure gutted that a missed (potentially) Mazza’s wee visit. Can’t wait for the dots of death the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oor Maz doth protest too much methinks. MA PAGE MA ROOLZ!!!! Okkkkkuuurrr.

I actually don’t mind anyone decorating their home early, we’ve done decorations end of November before purely because December is a busy month with social activities. What I object to is his tacky over the top messy displays. I know it’s been said a million times before but how can he not realise you can tastefully decorate using key pieces, simplicity ma lovelie!

Who even visits their grotto? I remember when I was a child, my auntie (mums friend) decorated her whole house, she didn’t have children of her own but her house was always open and it was a highlight going to her house in December seeing all the decorations, playing with the other children there and she always put on such a spread. Oh glory days!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.