Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m coming oot ma of ma Laine to say I can’t believe that bint Little Home Bird is still aboot. Anyone on here from the old insta cleaners thread? Remember when she was always pissed up and crying on lives all the time? 😳, and that bleeping stupid coffee song! Grrrrr 😡 On topic Marions design choices match those of a 4 year old with limited vocabulary. Last year = PINK This year = STRIPES 🙄 Every year = CLUTTERED

@Blanche Hunt You win 🏅 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Isn't she the one who pretended for a year or two that her husband hadn't fucked off? She's definitely the one who was a nasty bullying cow to a pregnant girl.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
After the tables and all the other shite I’m not sure I can cope with the tree!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Isn't she the one who pretended for a year or two that her husband hadn't fucked off? She's definitely the one who was a nasty bullying cow to a pregnant girl.
Yeah this is the one. She’s bleeping mental! I wonder if Moira gifted her a Hellraiser box?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This just came up on my insta. I just don’t understand why he doesn’t visit stuff like this, loads of content for him, right on his doorstep and it was free! He is so insular. Weirdo.
View attachment 848246
He was far too busy putting up his Xmas decorations to celebrate either Halloween or bonfire night my lovelie 🤦🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Here we go ma lovelies. The first dot has been uploaded with yes, thats right, a wreath on the wrong side of the door. Classic Marion. From the first dot I am getting serious creepy vibes. 2 grown men, decorating their flat and calling it candy cane lane with signs saying there are lots of yummy sweets here…… creeps. Enjoy ma lovelies. Ps I know this tit show has nothing to do with Deek. He will probably try to eat the wreath while high as a kite.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Screaming at the reveal already! 😂 the living room looks far from cosy. It always looks so cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just imagining trying to walk into the living room and having to swat that balloon monstrosity out of your bloody face.

Who just chills at home with a balloon arch?! It’ll be half deflated by the time December rolls around

• Haha
Reactions: 43
The balloons 🤣🤣 there’s balloons!!!
I was watching like ok it’s tacky but not what I thought
AND THEN THE BALLOONS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m absolutely howling!

B A L L O O N S 😭😭
Mind you, they will literally be fully deflated when the dawn of dayn arrives mid December when he’s sick of it and Easter is on the way! Soooooooo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
He was such a wee cock tease with the reveal. I’ll bet he edges poor Derek something rotten 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
That’s one hobbit sized tree, “she” needs raised up a bit. Oh man, this is too much for a Sunday morning

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is a Christmas gift for all of us! Enjoy mah lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Morning ma lovelies! Ah hope we are aw feeling festive the day after the big reveal that wis hyped up mair than the Rockefeller.
Ah actually cannae believe am saying this but ah don’t mind that tree. Aye it’s a bit of ah odd yin for 2 childless adults tae have but it’s no the worst - which am awfy disappointed by. But they balloons mair than make up for that - whit the actual duck are they aboot?! They’ll be deflated afor it’s Black Friday. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Showed the reveal to my husband and he just shook his head and said “he’s lost the tattie” 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.