Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assumed you were just oan a bespoke rant a la oor Marion and was chanting you oan fae the rooftops!!! So aye x
Ah jist wanted tae say am loving aw your likes oan this app website. It’s whit it’s aw aboot chanting each other oan and so forth. Tonsa luv ma lovelie 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What's really pissing me off about this little rancid scrotum, is "this app isnae ma joab, I'm super busy, I have 2 wee phones" yet he's never off Instagram. The bleeping second someone puts up that horrendous footstool cube, he's there uploading it to stories. Thought you're busy you scruffy bastard? How many has actually been sold? It's all giveaways, he's probably made like a tenner.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just seen and heard that Mother Rendall's post on his stories, and l see what you all mean about her.

Does she always laugh at anything and nothing?!🙄 I thought she was pissed!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What's really pissing me off about this little rancid scrotum, is "this app isnae ma joab, I'm super busy, I have 2 wee phones" yet he's never off Instagram. The bleeping second someone puts up that horrendous footstool cube, he's there uploading it to stories. Thought you're busy you scruffy bastard? How many has actually been sold? It's all giveaways, he's probably made like a tenner.
Footstool cube 😂
Howling 🤣🤣

Utter vibes 💎 ❤🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Footstool Cube 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
His candle sticks need a good polish ma lovelies.
So cheap looking. 🤦 I watched Stacy solomon last night, no you shut up etc, and today I haz binned half of my airing cupboard contents. Admittedly done in a temper as the plumber needed access, but still. Might tackle my dressing room/pit of bleeping doom this weekend. I don't understand the hoarding mentality, Home should be calm, it should work for you, Mario has a hectic mess that is just an accident like a trip/fire seems inevitable.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
His whole flat is beginning to look like the BOGOF corner of a garden centre seasonal dept in January.
The discountfestive aisle in TK maxx in July, with just mismatched shite everywhere that looks tacky as duck hence been on sale for about 5 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How many more dots of the plastic tissue box diffuser are we gonna be treatit to on this day of dawn? Has anyone actually bought it or did Hannah think it was so tit she just gave them away? Crabbit the day and no intention of going back tae ma ain lane. So aye!

Think he is just proud thats all. sure everyone would be if it were for them
Hi Mario hen 😉😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Think he is just proud thats all. sure everyone would be if it were for them
Proud of what, exactly? The diffusers are bulk bought from AliExpress for under £10 each. Neither he, nor Hannah have designed anything. I assume he's proud of ripping off the gullible, and tbh that's their fault for being taken in by a typical insta small business.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Proud of what, exactly? The diffusers are bulk bought from AliExpress for under £10 each. Neither he, nor Hannah have designed anything. I assume he's proud of ripping off the gullible, and tbh that's their fault for being taken in by a typical insta small business.
The fact they have given so many away shows how overpriced they are for her customers. It’s a piss take.

Reactions: 25
How many more dots of the plastic tissue box diffuser are we gonna be treatit to on this day of dawn? Has anyone actually bought it or did Hannah think it was so tit she just gave them away? Crabbit the day and no intention of going back tae ma ain lane. So aye!

Hi Mario hen 😉😉
not mario at all,just think that it's a big achievement! Who wouldn't want their own range.

I personally don't think that's the case at all! Small business have had an increase their prices,its the same everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
not mario at all,just think that it's a big achievement! Who wouldn't want their own range.

I personally don't think that's the case at all! Small business have had an increase their prices,its the same everywhere.
Hahaha, avamay bulk buy from AliExpress, quadruple the price, that's their business model. It's working, and it's disingenuous to pretend they're hand carving marble boxes in a shed at the bottom of Hannah's garden.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Have a read back and you’ll see where AMA bought them from originally. All for small businesses making money but not when they are blatantly ripping people off.
And Mario should be ashamed of himself for allowing his name to be put to someone else’s work whilst exploiting his followers at the same time. Absolutely nothing to be proud of there.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.