Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
i think for most of us here though the issue isn't weather she gets filler or not (although i have voiced my opinion again MY opinion i think it looks silly and just awful but again that's MY opinion

for me its just she's really fucking self centered this isn't the first instance either she gloats about earning 2k in a week ok Chloe shut your mouth book yourself some driving lessons so you can take them boys out more stop living under this picture of i need more money to buy them things because guess what Chloe in years to come they wont remember the stuff you brought them they will remember a shit faced mum who would ditch them any opportunity she got you go out every weekend and in the week sometimes its like she thinks oh it doesn't matter if i don't spend them with them throw a toy at their face and there be happy if i had that much money i would be booking a load of driving lessons so i could take my boys on days out even if it was just to the park she really is so self centered and THATS my issue and i don't care what anyone said she's a shit mum and don't deserve kids she needs to stop with this whole ''i am doing it for my kids'' cause no Chloe your doing it for your selfish ass who would rather go out every weekend get filler and flash her fanny on only fans then spend precious time with them boys i hope they grow up resenting you because the more i see the more you show your true colors honestly and i bet anyone here all the money i have if this was someone was doing it she would be straight their judging them

p.s i know we rat on Lauren sometimes but least she gives a shit about her kids and actually does stuff with them unlike Chloe who throws her kids in front of the tv only for them to break it how many TVs now Chloe ? 3 ? also would not surprise me if them tvs came from somewhere like very because we all know she aint earning 2k from being a so called influencer

found a driving school in colchester 10 lessons for 230 pre booked there ya go chloe get on with it luv since your doing it for your kids

or are you gonna wait for gifted lessons ??

p,s sorry this is long 1 more point and if you don't want to drive fine some people don't but don't make out your doing it for your kids when you are not
Whilst I agree with most of what you say, yes she is selfish, and yes she could do more for the kids to entertain them, I think your point loses all traction when you say "she doesn't deserve kids" or "I hope they grow up resenting you". I just don't think it's right to say that sort of thing. We all have opinions on the choices she makes which we all voice, but to wish someones child grows up to resent them takes it to far in my opinion. There are people out there who abuse their children, neglect them, leave them without clothes, food or water etc. Those are the people who don't deserve their children. Her kids are fed, dressed neatly and clearly in a well presented home (regardless of whether it's private rent or council or whatever). I don't think it's fair to say somebody is not deserving of their children when you put it into the context of the very real child suffering which happens every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Sillypop

Can I see her pics u seen on here please
You’re a brand new account, only three replies all on this thread all asking to see Chloes pictures? Regardless of what anyone thinks of Chloe and her only fans it’s really not appropriate to be asking for someone to screen shot those and post those on public forum imo

Reactions: 19

Gail

I’m a long time lurker, just love a read of diff threads at bedtime but omg I need to speak.

This obsession with food- get a fucking job. You’re not hungry, you’re bored. Lockdown will be the excuse now but without lockdown is your life any different? Those kids are kept in the house all day every day with the only stimulation being nursery for one boy and that other poor soul only time he sees fresh air is doing the nursery run and straight home. Can’t take them anywhere on your own due to anxiety? Fucking insulting to people with real anxiety who power through to do what’s best FOR THEIR KIDS. But doesn’t match up with the ‘I’m scared to go anywhere incase people see me’ no one cares, noones running home like omg I seen that girl off insta, it’s so self absorbed that you believe you’re walking the streets of colchester and anyone’s paying attention to you. you care more about strangers possibly thinking you don’t look like your pics than those boys having a healthy childhood, if you make all the money you say or you make none who cares cos it costs fuck all to take them to a park and interact with them at home, If you’ve got no heating get a plug in heater, how can you honestly sit and rant about if my kids get not well I’ll say this I’ll say that- how about make sure that cannot happen in the first place. Yes it’s an inconvenience and the landlord are a disgrace but there’s a dad with a full time job and a mum sitting on her arse taking pics with dildos but no one can go and buy a £20 heater?

Unfollowed, only followed in the first place for SW but you don’t have a clue on how it works or even how a body works (eating takeaways and not moving does not make you loose weight) and I hope when this insta/tiktok trend is over and life’s not about chasing likes and followers that you don’t have some poor girls mum contacting you in years to come to let you know her daughter has an eating disorder from following you.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Justheretobenosey

Reminds me of Mean girls when Kady is trying to fatten up Regina George, by giving her protein bars pretending they’re diet bars 😂😂😂 am I the only saddo who’s watched that film. That’s the biggest waste of £20 ever, just another fad!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Justheretos33

Oh she’s not promoting the Lumi anymore because she doesn’t use it. No shit Sherlock! Your skin looks like it hasn’t had a wash for the whole of 2020

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
If us in the top 1% of creators the content must be so very poor
i wonder if theres a way to find out top creators without being signed up ?

i just dont see her being in top creators when her contents boring and celebrites do it ijust dont get

interesting if u go to twitter search only fans top creators so many people with simlaur screens shots there who have been doing it for not long i do agree they do this to encourage people to keep it up

tried to find chloe only fans on twitter and omg im dying i cant even
1603641319603.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Pussy Galore

thats fair enough and your entilted to your opinion on that :)

i know what your saying u think ive gone too far because she doesn't neglect them not feed them etc but im sorry i have to disagree not giving your child attention telling them to shut up when your trying to film an Instagram story binning them off every chance u get to me is a form of nelegect i think also i am a parent when i became a mum my priority's changed i knew i had to give up me time because my kids had to come first and thats where i struggle i dont understand people who can do that but thats my opinion i am not going to put others down for theres its not neglect in the way of abuse but your neglecting them love and attention anyway all i was saying it its sad to see but again thats my opinion
I think continually posting that she doesn't deserve kids, you hope they grow up resenting her and that they are neglected is just too far.
She is 1000% a lazy parent from what we see, not taking them out on her own, more interested in filming content etc. I have no doubt that those boys are loved by her & Aaron, they are fed, happy and have a roof over their head. Its things like that, which can give 'tattlers' bad names.

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
One of my friends just DM'd me on insta.... She put "omg you have to follow this girl, I love her style and her stories are always really good to watch".... It's the Chlosworld account.

FFS. Might have to unfriend her now lol

• Haha

PinkGinPrincess

I'm in shock that one of her boys has a continuous cough and she hasn't had him tested because "it's the same cough as last year".
We're in the middle of a pandemic you absolute fool, get your son tested.

• Wow

PrincessShark

Chatty Member
I’ll throw in a thread suggestion too

Chloe Todd: Wash ya face you dirty mare and please sort out your sorry hair

• Haha
  • Heart

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
What a fucked up head that girl has, has 2 gorgeous kids and a partner and all she can think about is food and dieting and partying with her slaggy pals and having her saggy unwashed spaniel ears out on only fans. Those boys and Aaron deserve better, they deserve someone who actually wants to do proper days out with them

• Heart
Reactions: 10

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Literally, I'm wondering what chloe has actually asked for because it reminds me of the bacon hair from habbo Hotel, if you know you know 😂
bro habbo hotel was the best days though but yes that actually sprung to mind may have to put a photo here ?

1603394901315.png

• Haha
Can I see her pics u seen on here please

Please anyone post pics/videos of her from onlyfans on here please wanna see, plus someone posted her onlyfans front page anyway
Yes someone posted the front screen, thats not her content. I suggest if you want to see it that desperately you go and sub.

But strange you appear on here asking for pictures. Go buy them.

Hey girlies!!

I'm assuming you are all women lol🤣 I just wanted to pop on here and tell you it all from an insider view because I was a moderator for girlsmouth and I'm very much a girls girl and love to show the love and be supportive but Chloe never once did anything and it was pretty much just all the admins and they were amazing!! I think in my whole time being a moderator Chloe was in the group chat 2 or 3 times and never did a single thing but I was fired because I stood up for myself against one of the admins who was so rude to me and just picked on me all the time she made it quite clear she never liked me and they then got an admin to message and say that I 'didn't have enough activity on the group' meaning I was slacking which I most defiantly wasn't!! I messaged Chloe personally and she said she understood and she would have reacted the same as me and it was totally out of order however she messaged to say she was taking a step back pretty much straight away and I know it was just because she didn't want to tell me she was taking the side of her friend!! Honestly girlsmouth is a joke group and Chloe defiantly doesn't do a single thing on that group apart from rake the money in from advertising she's so lazy

• Wow

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Chloe's meal plan - EXCLUSIVE - you saw it here first!

Breakfast - handful of M&M's
Lunch - Mcdonalds delivered by deliveroo cos she cba to get off her arse and walk there. She'll have 2 double cheese burgers and a large chips but she'll tell the gram "I didn't eat it all" (she definitely did!)
Dinner - Slimming world pasta
Supper - Chinese takeaway cos the pasta didn't fill her up but she'll tell the gram "I didn't eat it all" (again, she definitely did!)

• Haha

Phalaenopsis101

Imagine on a Saturday when your partner is off and your kids are home locking yourself away in your room dressed as a bunny taking only fans content.

• Haha
  • Sick

Jemmalucie

Chatty Member
I don’t think you should be able to link yourself to slimming world unless you’re paying for the app

• Heart
Reactions: 9