Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
yeah there is a line but idk just really interests me why they go after chloe like i said many more big fb groups out there shes clearly done somthing to really piss many people and fb groups off not saying she deserves all the hate though im just interested why they go after her i can understand her thinking shes famous because yeah even i would think what a twat hun you just run a fb group your right she lies so much that story when she said someone called her fat to her face i was like hmm ok and this is why were never know whats true or not with her
I think it could boil down to the selling of peoples stories on her group. The fact that she herself has joined in bullying members in the past (im sure one has posted on here a few times) and just her general attitude.

Also am I thick but who puts eyeliner and mascara on before moisturiser?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Shes having a takeaway

She goes on about being reality ..... most people do not eat takeaways 6+ nighrs a week

• Haha

PinkGinPrincess

Why is Chloe buying protein bars? 🙈
The last thing she needs is more food in the house to snack on!
She doesn't need protein bars because she doesn't exercise!

• Haha

LilyWest8

Just been catching up I'm no good at keeping up here 😂

I unfollowed Chloe a while ago and I haven't once felt the need to look back. Its a cycle of the same old shit and the same recycled lies.

I would urge anyone who has difficulty with their body image or self esteem to unfollow because I guarantee you will feel better for it.

I don't like to wish bad on anyone...but I would love to see how she would cope if YouTube and Insta etc announced you can no longer make money on their platforms. What would she talk about then? Because she has no personality whatsoever, she's a trend hopper who bandwagons on whatever is happening but is always so far behind everyone else grasping to stay relevant.
She's ignorant and nasty, treats Aaron terribly and let's be honest her personal hygiene is questionable for someone who promotes clothes and make up 🤢

I enjoy a laugh on here...and I feel like I could come here and reach out if I needed help and someone would jump on and offer. Follow Chloe for ages and message her reaching out all you'd get is "stop being obsessed with me hun" or "omg I've had so many messages I can't cope"

Sorry for the rant. I just think this girl is dangerous influencing young girls and making money from people who are supporting her absolute shit show that will fall apart around her

• Heart

Meinnit_x

Sorry she can't sing that good like she thinks she can 😂😂😂

I loved that group

Whats the new one called
Debate discuss rant take 6
I dislike her because I did an anonymous post saying I was assaulted she was messaging me being nice about then on the post called me a liar and all the girls joined in said I must of beeing stood close to the guy and it sounded doge.
Said she had a good sense for liars. People don't end up that hated for no reason

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry

PinkGinPrincess

sorry but this girls a fucking joke shes showing a secret santa from her admin group with sweets etc and is eating them after having a full on break down about her weight she wont help herself this girl honestly

cant believe how many sweets etc she has eaten on instagram i bet that bar of chocolate will be gone later too

I literally came on to say the exact same thing!
I can't see why her friend gave her so many food based presents after all of the stories Chloe posts about how she can't control herself and she hates herself!
If I was going secret Santa with my friends and one of them posted like Chloe does on Instagram the last thing I'd do is get her a food hamper!
Does Chloe not realise the food will all still be there tomorrow and that she doesn't have to try EVERYTHING tonight? 🤦‍♀️

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
Wrong insta hun? Not sure anyone following you for 'slimming world' wants to see your giant nip.
She's posted the exact same pics on her OF so hardly exclusive content when she's posting on Instagram for free

Also there's a full on vag pic on her OF, so again, why would people pay extra for it via PM.

Lastly, shes inboxing on her OF asking people to pay $10 to see her stretching her "tight asshole" 🤢

I'm unsubscribing tomorrow so thought I'd do a big post about her OF today 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I’ve not watched her stories for a few days (mainly because when I see 40 small dots at the top I just think I cba) but I have to say, I feel better for not watching! I normally weigh myself twice a day everyday. Since not watching her, I’ve only done it once. There must be a link here! Maybe constantly hearing her obsess over her weight has subconsciously had an effect on me 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart

PinkGinPrincess

exactly they must get so bored hence why they kick off or end up lashing out
It annoys me how she thinks her kids have everything because they have iPads and Kindles, they go to a café once a week and they've been to Peppa Pig world once.
They're kids they don't care about materialistic things! If she's got so much money why doesn't she take them for days out more often! A soft play once in a while, the zoo, a theme park, anything!
Those poor boys are going to grow up on their iPads because her opinion of giving them everything is buying them shit to break while she sits on her phone everyday.

Peachy_R

I find it so hard to even listen to her stories not because the amount of 💩 she says but how botched her lips are! You can’t help but get so distracted by them has she not realised that one side of her lips are are a completely different size to the other yet???

Attachments

• Haha

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
She's admitted time and time again that she leaves the boys MULTIPLE times a day to masturbate I'm sorry but she's the most disgusting cretin I've ever heard of

• Sick
  • Heart

VoicingOpinion

I dont get the tattoos on her fingers. It looks like one of her sons have drew on her fingers.
WTF are they meant to be?

MissAnonymous

Chatty Member
Anyone else find it really pointless that she says how many syns are in things, like ‘oh I’m having carrot & swede mash, that’s 1.5 syns’ then later on in the day she’ll demolish a Chinese... like what’s the point counting syns when you’re gonna ruin it later on & order a takeaway? 😩 what’s the bets she either doesn’t eat the gammon, or she says it was horrible or it made her feel funny

• Haha
Going out for a gifted meal, so is going to try lobster....... nothing like taking actual advantage of someone's business! I hope they have a limit on what they allow them to have money wise and they have to pay the difference, because she is fully going to take advantage.

• Angry

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
She's 'preying' their 'hard work' hasn't gone to waste. Ffs chloe it's praying, preying is what you do to the girls in that group when you allow gutter feeding journalists to take their stories and print them while you pocket the cash. Also hard work? You wouldn't know a hard day's work if it came up and bit your clit you dossing cow

• Haha

Sillypop

What is going on on the only fans insta? She keeps referring to girls mouth as her ‘brand’. Hang in there Hugo Boss it’s a bitchy Facebook page no?

• Haha
Reactions: 6