Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Like thats not a timeshare! Also notice she hasn't replied and conveniently covered over the "delete/block" part, cause she isnf going to reply

When she swipes up something I like, I normally do the swipe so I can see where its from and the product code then off I go onto browser and order it not using her link 🤣🤣
I'm sure I read on another thread that it saves in your cookies for at least 30 days that you clicked the swipe up. So even if you didn't purchase directly from the swipe up it'll be saved in your cookies then when you do make the purchase (on your normal browser) she gets the commision for it anyway. My understanding from what others have said on various different threads (Hinch for example) is that you should just never swipe up! Google the item instead.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

MissAnonymous

Chatty Member
its actually bloody ridiclous if u ask me letting them kids sit in the poor freezing cold defonitly need reporting sick of people fiddling the system no wonder she never shows him in stories or him in their bed room at night it makes me question if this whole Aaron does not sleep in the bed is actually true and its to fit in the picture of him not officaly living there just so so wrong when people are struggling they must be raking it in if shes claiming as a single person and then hes there with his wages
Between his wage, and her ‘influencer’ wage and her only fans, they must be making THOUSANDS a month... oh and let’s not forget her benefits that she is deffo claiming too.. child tax, housing benefit, the lot! She wants to be ashamed of herself, because she has no need for social housing at all with all that money & gifted stuff coming in!

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Personally I have been to poland to auschwitz and it’s an incredible experience which really makes you think. The only thing I would say is that if she goes, I hope she dresses respectfully and remembers its not a fashion parade, it’s a place of mourning. I can imagine her marching about in her fishnets thinking she looks amazing.

when I was there so many people were using it as a photo op for the gram, which is what I can see her doing. It’s disrespectful, it’s not a place to show off on the gram.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Only Fans Update

She sent a DM to her subscribers asking what toys and outfits they would like to see her feature. I could really have some fun replying to that with silly suggestions...

On her general posts she did a video showing her school girl outfit with the caption "bend me over a desk and take me sir"

a really close up pic of her bum captioned "bubble butt"

and 2 posts with no photos or videos attached. One promoting dirty talk at $1.52 per min and another stating that if you turn your auto renew on you'll get a freebie video at the start of the month.

Very boring and definitely not top 2.4% creator stuff!

• Haha
Hi rats! Long time lurker first time commenting but I just couldn’t sit back anymore!
this girl is ridiculous and pushed me over the edge when she offered her inbox for people who have anxiety regarding the new lockdown rules...is she taking the p*** she has not stuck to the rules since the start.
She needs to sort herself out stop being such a negative nelly and appreciate what she actually has in life. Two beautiful kids, a stepson and a partner that sticks around and supports her (god knows why)
I also subscribe to her OF because I’m a nosey bitch and what a waste of money that was it’s all over her insta anyways and the only photo that you’d expect to be on there is obviously old as it’s missing her shite tattoos on her fingers.
I hope she does read here and realise that actually she doesn’t need to act like a twat for people to like her and if she carries on it’ll do the opposite. She’s dirty, cringing and so negative it’s damaging for her followers mental health but all she cares about is the cash.
Sorry for the rant she’s just a joke

• Heart

Rackley123

Chatty Member
Something I don’t understand is that she gets really bad anxiety talking on the phone but she can talk dirty to people because it involves money? Someone who truly has anxiety doesn’t just flick a switch and have the confidence to do what she does. This is why mental health isn’t taken as seriously as it is 🤨

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Aaron must feel so special there going out for a meal together awh how cute

but dont get to excited because its gifted lol what a joke

she is using her only fans money she gets next week to get the boys xmas gifts which tbh i wont knock her fair cause its a good use of money well done chloe for making a smart choice for once :) and a block of driving lessons lets see if this happens tbh if it does il have respect for her (a bit ) for doing the right thing with the money

Reactions: 8

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
🙄🙄 do you know who she is...... she is THE CHLOE TODD influencer, local celeb and friend to the stars including Mr Zuckerberg himself.
dont forget the time she almost went to the marnie simpson event im still cracking up from that cant believe people actually believe the shit she saids

• Haha

Dita84

The major point is the fact that both her kids have started nursery the term after they turned 2. That is ONLY available for people on benefits, children with SEN, or foster/adopted kids. So for her to be getting that funding, she is definitely claiming benefits. And it's not just claiming UC that gets you it; it has to be income under 15k (I think), jsa, ESA or income support.

• Heart

Wouldntyouliketoknow34

Why is she like this, whatever she has done she has to make a fucking HUGE deal out of, it was the same with her hair. She’s a weirdo! She’s so unhappy with her weight gain yet she’s got her tits and fanny out on the internet for people to see. She’s so unhappy with them she’s gone and booked for another ml lolll. Dickhead

Mouth ache

Anyone else notice how she always bangs on about peppa pig world? She goes on they have an amazing life as it’s always ‘we went to peppa pig world’ ok hun we know you took them out once. ONCE.

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I find it so funny how she genuinely talks about “hard work” when referring to girlsmouth. Get a real job Chloe, running a Facebook group is not hard work. It may be busy but it’s not important.
my mum is a carer for dementia patients, that’s a real example of hard work

• Heart