Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 1
View attachment 312505 This isn’t even enough for a toddler!
I just don't get it.
I've done SW successfully and I was never hungry. I ate loads.
Was it always exactly what I wanted? No. But I wasn't hungry, I lost 2 stones AND I went off plan every Friday at work for a fast food lunch.
SW is easy done properly and she's been doing it for about 400 years.
It doesn't work for her because she eats like a sparrow and then binge eats in the evening

Reactions: 4
I just don't get it.
I've done SW successfully and I was never hungry. I ate loads.
Was it always exactly what I wanted? No. But I wasn't hungry, I lost 2 stones AND I went off plan every Friday at work for a fast food lunch.
SW is easy done properly and she's been doing it for about 400 years.
It doesn't work for her because she eats like a sparrow and then binge eats in the evening
I agree she doesn't live the sw lifestyle at all plus she's defining herself by a number her body probably does into shock with such minimal food

BTW seeing the fish tank in her stories where's the hamster she bleated on wanting so much. Hey chloe when you read this can you do a story.

Also how much of a celebrity does she think she is I mean Essex there's everyone here like hinch and Solomon 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I agree she doesn't live the sw lifestyle at all plus she's defining herself by a number her body probably does into shock with such minimal food

BTW seeing the fish tank in her stories where's the hamster she bleated on wanting so much. Hey chloe when you read this can you do a story.

Also how much of a celebrity does she think she is I mean Essex there's everyone here like hinch and Solomon 💩
why would somone say i saw chloe todd out today and shes so fat part of me does not believe the story about that boy calling her fat either if you genuinally felt like that why would you wear things like your fish nets i know from experience of being bigger and losing weight ive lost a bit weight but even when i was smaller never had the confidence to wear things like that shes talking a load of rubbih as usal

Reactions: 3
I followed her after watching her meals on TikTok. All she does is moan moan or talk about Only Fans. What facebook page does she run?

Reactions: 2
no dinner post tonight wonder if she had chinease
Think she said she threw it in the bin because she weighed 12 stone 4 🤦🏼‍♀️ But don’t worry she’s drank 2 and a half litres of water today so she will be 12 stone 2 in the morning & back in the 11s by next week 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Think she said she threw it in the bin because she weighed 12 stone 4 🤦🏼‍♀️ But don’t worry she’s drank 2 and a half litres of water today so she will be 12 stone 2 in the morning & back in the 11s by next week 🥴
ugh people like that piss me right off people starving out there and throwing a tantrum like that makes her waste food she needs to get a bleeping grip

Reactions: 4
Again gammon salad ...... starving herself pretty much also are we believing shes going out on walks by herself nah mate

All she thinks about is food and it’s really starting to get boring 😫

Go get a proper job , if not get a hobby. I don’t feel like I have enough spare time to obsess what I am eating I just eat 😫😂

• Haha
Oh she’s not promoting the Lumi anymore because she doesn’t use it. No tit Sherlock! Your skin looks like it hasn’t had a wash for the whole of 2020

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.