Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so she got her friend to ring the council as no radiators turned up she really is a disgrace

the boys also are ill and she doesnt want to shout on the phone so much for her '' il withhold my rant'' also having a fresh new start with calorie counting tommorrow

Reactions: 1
Shock horror, 2 grown ass adults in a flat, and still no plug in heaters for the kids! It’s an absolute disgrace! CHLOE GET OFF YOUR FAT ASS AND GET TO B&M OR HOME BARGAINS & GET YOUR CHILDREN A HEATER!!!!! Whatever housing association she’s with, is an absolute joke! Mine would never ever leave me without a boiler for months on end, and I don’t even have children! Regardless though, I’m sorry but I wouldn’t have my kids without heating and hot water NO MATTER WHAT!!! All this money from affiliate links & only fans, and she can’t even get a couple of heaters for her small children during the winter... WOW! No words at all!
And don’t even get me started on her new calorie counting diet, and how she’s gonna start bein good from tomorrow onwards 😂😂😂 the girl is an absolute psycho

Reactions: 5
Shock horror, 2 grown ass adults in a flat, and still no plug in heaters for the kids! It’s an absolute disgrace! CHLOE GET OFF YOUR FAT ASS AND GET TO B&M OR HOME BARGAINS & GET YOUR CHILDREN A HEATER!!!!! Whatever housing association she’s with, is an absolute joke! Mine would never ever leave me without a boiler for months on end, and I don’t even have children! Regardless though, I’m sorry but I wouldn’t have my kids without heating and hot water NO MATTER WHAT!!! All this money from affiliate links & only fans, and she can’t even get a couple of heaters for her small children during the winter... WOW! No words at all!
And don’t even get me started on her new calorie counting diet, and how she’s gonna start bein good from tomorrow onwards 😂😂😂 the girl is an absolute psycho
Shes a food obsessed freak she needs a hobby or an actual job, stop being a weirdo online chloe and get your head out your vag for once

• Heart
she said it never went through to the emergency line makes u think has she actually been chasing it up ?
im so bleeping angry lockdown or not i would have them at my mums / dads if we had no heating i dont get it argos do same day delivery she has Aaron that can drive i can not believe there sat there in the cold WITH COLDSSS

i am sorry but there is no words or excuse at this point cant believe she cares more about a diet then her kids keeping warm im actually just no words other then tit mum sorry not sorry

and i know people jumped on me before for mentioning her kids or calling her a tit mum but theres no excuse at this point to lett your poor kids freeze

i just cant get over the fact she made her friend ring up the council

Reactions: 2
Does council housing know how much money ‘she rakes in’ as I thought in Colchester council homes were just for those in need. I applied as a single parent and wasn’t eligible as I work..... Aaron is so not listed on the tenancy hence why he doesn’t ring up about the boiler..

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Does council housing know how much money ‘she rakes in’ as I thought in Colchester council homes were just for those in need. I applied as a single parent and wasn’t eligible as I work..... Aaron is so not listed on the tenancy hence why he doesn’t ring up about the boiler..
i dont know how it works my partner works and i dont due to illness but our housing assocation does not go on weather you work or not you are right i dont think he is you know would not be suprised if shes claiming as single parent hence her acting like Aaron does not sleep in the bed u never see pictures of them in bed together or on stories it kinda all makes sense if u think about it i mean u would b very stupid to do that but then this is chloe your on about

i mean lets be real saids a hell of a lot when you have no problems ordering yourself a mcdonalds breakfast or a chinease but can not order some heating for your poor children /....................

Last edited:
I genuinely think it’s because she lies about such bad things. I remember her lying about one of her boys when she was pregnant, saying something about he was going to die when he was born because he’d been diagnosed with a disease or something along those lines. She is a very messed up girl who focuses far too much time on food and weight and not her children imo x
I remember that and when people asked to see paper work so they could help she made out people was calling her a liar and wouldn't show anyone. Yes cause your a liar hun

She’s gone back to calorie counting even though she said she doesn’t like that way of dieting and was sticking to the old slimming world plan but adding the new parts in when it suits her. Right ok, Chloe love all you need is some self control, move more, eat less and then you’ll see the results

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ll throw in a thread suggestion too

Chloe Todd: Wash ya face you dirty mare and please sort out your sorry hair

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Has Chloe deleted her only fans insta account?!
no i can find it but the latest picture is like blurred out ?

oh just found out why but no she has not deleted it

i am sorry but shes an abosloute disgrace she put on her only fans insta she spent 20 quid on protein bars but no heating ?? just no words

Last edited:
Why is Chloe buying protein bars? 🙈
The last thing she needs is more food in the house to snack on!
She doesn't need protein bars because she doesn't exercise!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is Chloe buying protein bars? 🙈
The last thing she needs is more food in the house to snack on!
She doesn't need protein bars because she doesn't exercise!
its her friend holly who is clearly helping her with my fitness pal thing is holly is active she goes gym or works out at home i cant see chloe doing that personally and protein can make you gain weight if your not exvercising with it ............ its just the fact she spent that much on protein bars but wont spend money on heating

its her friend holly who is clearly helping her with my fitness pal thing is holly is active she goes gym or works out at home i cant see chloe doing that personally and protein can make you gain weight if your not exvercising with it ............ its just the fact she spent that much on protein bars but wont spend money on heating
Don't get me wrong I feel for her that her boiler still isn't fixed but she doesn't seem to be very proactive about chasing it up and she's supposedly making thousands and won't even buy a heater for her boys. She is such a selfish girl and those boys deserve better.
She's just posted her breakfast and her coffee alone without milk is 100 calories 🙈 normal coffee has literally no calories in! She makes such bizarre food choices for someone who is trying to lose weight. I'm trying to lose weight and the one thing I try to do is try and avoid drinking calories because it's so easy to add a few hundred extra calories on over the day

Don't get me wrong I feel for her that her boiler still isn't fixed but she doesn't seem to be very proactive about chasing it up and she's supposedly making thousands and won't even buy a heater for her boys. She is such a selfish girl and those boys deserve better.
She's just posted her breakfast and her coffee alone without milk is 100 calories 🙈 normal coffee has literally no calories in! She makes such bizarre food choices for someone who is trying to lose weight. I'm trying to lose weight and the one thing I try to do is try and avoid drinking calories because it's so easy to add a few hundred extra calories on over the day
well exactly thats my main issue and then made her friend call them i mean ok u cant hurry them up but go buy some heaters so your poor boys are not cold the thing is aswell calorie counting only works if your aware best ways to use calories for example if your a foodie you could say oh il have this takeaway as its within calories u have to be smart and pcik sensiable choices or you wont loose weight honestly cant see her sticking to it very long she likes black coffee so why not have that would have been calorie free ? i dont know just another car crash waiting to happen imo

I used to go to the gym pre lockdown, 5 or 6 times a week pushing my body to its limits. I mostly got enough protein from my diet alone I very rarely had to use shakes or bars (I’m a big eater)! She definitely doesn’t need them, the girl needs more leafy greens, quinoa, beans etc. Simple changes like using more veg on her plate will work wonders for her.

• Heart
i hope she is aware (cant say for everyone though ) most people in first week who do excercise gain water weight aslong as she can push through that she will be fine shes doing weights now too i dont know everyones body is different but i know for me if i did that i would be gaining not losing but not too in to fitness anymore so forgot alot of stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.