Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I've had this theory for a while tbh not sure but she should declare Affiliate links wonder if she is registered as she should I know she has GM but honestly its just Affiliate stuff which tbh it is quite easy to get Affiliate links they don't cost the companies anything
yeah she made a speech before bout being stupid for not declaring but the thing is she knows nothing when it comes to taxes etc she said she doesnt do her own but theres no way shes paying someone to do them for her

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Yeah she will.. because she’s had a traumatic day because she’s had to get a taxi 🤣🙈 ffs
like i dont like poking fun as i know some things like that r hard for some but i feel shes doing it for attention it just comes across as not an actual issue for her and shes doing it to somehow be relevant like idk someone explain how can u get aniexty around a taxi but not over getting your bits out dirty talking to strangers etc

am i seeing it right shes taking milo to the park on her own ? :O

Last edited:

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Does anyone find it odx when Aarons home u never hear her moan about her weight or food?

Bloody jinxed it 😂😂

Last edited:

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Instead of moaning about food why doesn’t she get a Fitbit and go for a run when Aaron gets home from work instead of hiding in the bedroom or bath.

Surely some exercise will help with motivation especially when you can see how many calories you’re burning too!
chloe excercise shes too lazy didnt she mention some excercise she was suppose to start sunday just gone ? but never heard a thing about it i think that would help her aswel somtimes you need to see physical change happening tbh

Instead of moaning about food why doesn’t she get a Fitbit and go for a run when Aaron gets home from work instead of hiding in the bedroom or bath.

Surely some exercise will help with motivation especially when you can see how many calories you’re burning too!
she nearly brought a box of brownies and cakes of instagram hahaha i cant with this girl

Last edited:

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
So kebab, chinese or chippy for her big tea tonight now that she's probably starved herself all day?
she really has not learned anything has she she could have made herself a quick roll with some cheese and some fruit or yorgot im sorry but having cucumber as a lunch is actually just so so ridiculous see this will be her issue she will now binge later as she will be so hungry

Getting ready for what her of ig is weird as fuck
agreed were in lock down

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Personally I have been to poland to auschwitz and it’s an incredible experience which really makes you think. The only thing I would say is that if she goes, I hope she dresses respectfully and remembers its not a fashion parade, it’s a place of mourning. I can imagine her marching about in her fishnets thinking she looks amazing.

when I was there so many people were using it as a photo op for the gram, which is what I can see her doing. It’s disrespectful, it’s not a place to show off on the gram.
Yeah i thought that mainley for the gram i bet

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Yo yo dieting is not the answer everyone has times they put a few lbs on when enjoying yourself but her attitude is eat little a Grapefruit for breakfast I mean come on
its not healthy has anyone here been a long term viewer i only really started last year ish i cant rememember when ? i wonder if shes always been like this ?

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I wonder why Chloe posted this twice...
throwing shadeee

I know a few girls that were friends with Lauren they had a group chat with her after she had a group chat with these girls and the same thing happened there, she fell out with one of them and because the others didn't take her side she left the group chat and blocked them all.

I've seen her lives calling people out like that mamasaurus account and hayley who she used to do lives with every single night. I just think there's a reason she goes through 'insta besties' so quickly, it can't always be everyone else to blame?

Thats what I mean if everyone was bitchy it would be all over their Instagrams too like you would of thought they would want to defend themselves?

That chronicles of Lucy got so much hate since being friends with Lauren and doing lives with her that I dont think they even talk now either.

Like I said I dont know any of them but you can't expect to be such a negative person 99% of the time and not expect people to have enough of it, all I can say is ive noticed how many friendship groups shes had in such a short space of time :/
i just want to add to this too the fact ive only ever seen lauren be negative around the brick being thrown at her house situation i never followed her before that ?

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I was just about to say she said she had heating now she doesnt. Boiling kettles is all well and good but how many would she actually boil before she got fed up? Probably not enough for a proper bath. I get she is housing association and it can take longer but I always thought that if you had kids under a certain age you were a priority.
yeah i mean im housing assocation and ive been so so lucky always out within the hour or a day or two if they can not send anyone my neighbours have issues but they have said you have to keep pestering them otherwise there just put it down as it can not be that bad of an issue if your not on the phone to them and as chloe hates talking on the phone i can imagine her just leaving it honestly the thought of them boys with no heating breaks my heart

the ones who scream the loudest tend to get heard the most tbh

especially latley i dont know what its like where she lives but here its bloody cold and damp im in a flat like she is and a quite new ish one like hers too but they only hold heat in if you got heating on once we have heating on its nice and warm but they can get bloody cold too just breaks me knowing they could be cold

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Have I missed something? Where/when did she say Aaron still doesn’t sleep in the bed
in her latest story she was telling a story about seeing a spider she said she was in the bunk bed as milo sleeps in with Aaron as he stil wakes up asking for boob so Aaron sleeps in their bed with Milo while she sleeps in the bunk bed

''its just easier for Aaron to deal with him or he asks for boob'' ok chloe hun so its ok for your partner to go to work while being woken up in the night because you cant say no grr really irritates me i dont know how he puts up with it

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Iv never commented on here but I’m commenting in the hope that she does read tattle.
she seriously seriously needs help about her body image. she is constantly complaining about how she looks. She was complaining yesterday about how she can’t stick to a diet but surely she must realise she isn’t loosing weight (not saying that she needs to) because she isn’t moving enough. She’s in the house all day on the sofa sat down, she’s not burning more calories than she is taking in.
but seriously, for someone who has so many young followers she shouldn’t be talking about that all the time it’s soooooo annoying. I don’t no if it’s attention seeking or what

This is how I came across her account. I was so confused because she was promoting her weight loss on sw page with 2 really good ying yang photos then I followed her and she didn’t even do sw
yeah i know again the admins should not allow it personally

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I have anxiety and yes things are problematic however my counsellor encourages me to do things or plan ahead. I'm not convinced Chloe is anxious it sounded like can't be bothered
yeah i dont wanna dismiss anyone and come across as bitch as anyone who knows me know i take mental health so seriously losing family members to suciide and that i take it so seriously and help anyone if i can however i feel like she makes a mockery of it all and it really irritates me everyone has bad experiences i dont see you being told you cant stand in a shop out of the cold waiitng for a bus a bad experience personally and we all know she lies so bet it was not even 2 hours either

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
If she had a good relationship with food she would be ok eating everything in moderation but she's eating as comfort. She is really toxic tbh but then I found SW to be really unhealthy as a group people beating themselves up about gaining a lb or two like were only here once find what works for you.
i agree slimming world can be a funny one i 100 percent most of the time thnk its down to the way people interupt it (not everyone) but like people think cause food is free you can have endless amounts but people dont portion control with chloe i think she has a bad relationship with food and she needs to sort it out this constant on plan off plan im fat i feel ok stuff is just going to drive her mad i think a lot of her issue is shes stuck in the flat after lock down she needs to take te boys out more spend more time as a family stop worrying so much about herself im not saying as a mum you can not look after yourself but theres so much more to life then if your make up looks perfect or having a big of extra meat on you idk i just think lifes far too short

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Does she ever spend time with her partner?
She always seems to be lying in bed on her own watching films or whatever.
I hope he wakes up soon and realises he deserves much better.
Doubt it we she said the other night she sleeps in milos bed so i am guessing Aarons on the sofa until shes done watching films etc