Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Candy_floss for your winning thread suggestion 🥳 I'm sure Chloe will DM you a saggy tit pic as thanks 😂

I'm not good at thread recap as my memory is shocking, but most notably chloe has got only fans now for the shocking price of £14. It's now all she talks about.

She's stopping breastfeeding, no mention of if Aaron is gonna be allowed back in bed

She's fuming that lockdown rules have now ruined her Halloween plans, because the universe revolves around our Chloe obviously 🙄

Reactions: 3
Thought she was doing only fans to help with debts?? I would have more respect for her if thats the case and she was honest about it. If I was earning 2k within a week that would be a massive chunk of debt I would be paying off especially with Christmas coming.
But nope, is she spending it on her family?? Naa she wants to become a carbon copy of every other influencer who isn't relatable in the slightest. Embarrassing

• Heart
Well I was just about to have some tea and biscuits before I start work but after seeing Chloe's very short video of her sticking a dildo up her custard cream on only fans I think I'll give it a miss. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well I was just about to have some tea and biscuits before I start work but after seeing Chloe's very short video of her sticking a dildo up her custard cream on only fans I think I'll give it a miss. :sick:
🤢🤢 and then puts it near her food just wtf

• Sick
I’d be more worried about living in a 2 bed council flat with 3 kids and not being able to drive Rather than having tit injected into my face 😭

Honestly this girl is a car crash 😕 her content is uninspiring and she leeches onto the next thing I'm not even sure she knows who she is

Reactions: 4
I don't care if other people get filler or work done even though I wouldn't. Especially if its huge lips as imo I think it looks awful however its their choice BUT I don't get why she wouldn't save a deposit for a house or go private so her children had a garden etc or do her driving lessons 🤦‍♀️do only fans if you really want to but pay for the important things first then treat yourself 🙈

Reactions: 2
Chloe isn't a bad looking girl at all, personally I don't even think she needs any fillers!

i think for most of us here though the issue isn't weather she gets filler or not (although i have voiced my opinion again MY opinion i think it looks silly and just awful but again that's MY opinion

for me its just she's really bleeping self centered this isn't the first instance either she gloats about earning 2k in a week ok Chloe shut your mouth book yourself some driving lessons so you can take them boys out more stop living under this picture of i need more money to buy them things because guess what Chloe in years to come they wont remember the stuff you brought them they will remember a tit faced mum who would ditch them any opportunity she got you go out every weekend and in the week sometimes its like she thinks oh it doesn't matter if i don't spend them with them throw a toy at their face and there be happy if i had that much money i would be booking a load of driving lessons so i could take my boys on days out even if it was just to the park she really is so self centered and THATS my issue and i don't care what anyone said she's a tit mum and don't deserve kids she needs to stop with this whole ''i am doing it for my kids'' cause no Chloe your doing it for your selfish ass who would rather go out every weekend get filler and flash her fanny on only fans then spend precious time with them boys i hope they grow up resenting you because the more i see the more you show your true colors honestly and i bet anyone here all the money i have if this was someone was doing it she would be straight their judging them

p.s i know we rat on Lauren sometimes but least she gives a tit about her kids and actually does stuff with them unlike Chloe who throws her kids in front of the tv only for them to break it how many TVs now Chloe ? 3 ? also would not surprise me if them tvs came from somewhere like very because we all know she aint earning 2k from being a so called influencer

found a driving school in colchester 10 lessons for 230 pre booked there ya go chloe get on with it luv since your doing it for your kids

or are you gonna wait for gifted lessons ??

p,s sorry this is long 1 more point and if you don't want to drive fine some people don't but don't make out your doing it for your kids when you are not

Reactions: 1
i think for most of us here though the issue isn't weather she gets filler or not (although i have voiced my opinion again MY opinion i think it looks silly and just awful but again that's MY opinion

for me its just she's really bleeping self centered this isn't the first instance either she gloats about earning 2k in a week ok Chloe shut your mouth book yourself some driving lessons so you can take them boys out more stop living under this picture of i need more money to buy them things because guess what Chloe in years to come they wont remember the stuff you brought them they will remember a tit faced mum who would ditch them any opportunity she got you go out every weekend and in the week sometimes its like she thinks oh it doesn't matter if i don't spend them with them throw a toy at their face and there be happy if i had that much money i would be booking a load of driving lessons so i could take my boys on days out even if it was just to the park she really is so self centered and THATS my issue and i don't care what anyone said she's a tit mum and don't deserve kids she needs to stop with this whole ''i am doing it for my kids'' cause no Chloe your doing it for your selfish ass who would rather go out every weekend get filler and flash her fanny on only fans then spend precious time with them boys i hope they grow up resenting you because the more i see the more you show your true colors honestly and i bet anyone here all the money i have if this was someone was doing it she would be straight their judging them

p.s i know we rat on Lauren sometimes but least she gives a tit about her kids and actually does stuff with them unlike Chloe who throws her kids in front of the tv only for them to break it how many TVs now Chloe ? 3 ? also would not surprise me if them tvs came from somewhere like very because we all know she aint earning 2k from being a so called influencer

found a driving school in colchester 10 lessons for 230 pre booked there ya go chloe get on with it luv since your doing it for your kids

or are you gonna wait for gifted lessons ??

p,s sorry this is long 1 more point and if you don't want to drive fine some people don't but don't make out your doing it for your kids when you are not
Whilst I agree with most of what you say, yes she is selfish, and yes she could do more for the kids to entertain them, I think your point loses all traction when you say "she doesn't deserve kids" or "I hope they grow up resenting you". I just don't think it's right to say that sort of thing. We all have opinions on the choices she makes which we all voice, but to wish someones child grows up to resent them takes it to far in my opinion. There are people out there who abuse their children, neglect them, leave them without clothes, food or water etc. Those are the people who don't deserve their children. Her kids are fed, dressed neatly and clearly in a well presented home (regardless of whether it's private rent or council or whatever). I don't think it's fair to say somebody is not deserving of their children when you put it into the context of the very real child suffering which happens every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Whilst I agree with most of what you say, yes she is selfish, and yes she could do more for the kids to entertain them, I think your point loses all traction when you say "she doesn't deserve kids" or "I hope they grow up resenting you". I just don't think it's right to say that sort of thing. We all have opinions on the choices she makes which we all voice, but to wish someones child grows up to resent them takes it to far in my opinion. There are people out there who abuse their children, neglect them, leave them without clothes, food or water etc. Those are the people who don't deserve their children. Her kids are fed, dressed neatly and clearly in a well presented home (regardless of whether it's private rent or council or whatever). I don't think it's fair to say somebody is not deserving of their children when you put it into the context of the very real child suffering which happens every day.
fair enough i respect your opinion just very sad to see her (i want to choose my words carefully ) not give them the attention they deserve i think this is a genrational thing (not all but most from what i have seen and experienced) people are too happy to throw their kids infront of the tv instead of playing with them etc like i said i also talk from experience when i was a child you remember the time your parents give you not how many toys you had or the gifts you were given

agree to disagree on this one :)

and also i have seen the impact of not giving your child enough of attention how mentally it can effect them but thats my opnion i stress that to me it just comes across like she had them to get into a council flat anyway i wont comment on the kids further as i dont want to offend anyone :)

fair enough i respect your opinion just very sad to see her (i want to choose my words carefully ) not give them the attention they deserve i think this is a genrational thing (not all but most from what i have seen and experienced) people are too happy to throw their kids infront of the tv instead of playing with them etc like i said i also talk from experience when i was a child you remember the time your parents give you not how many toys you had or the gifts you were given

agree to disagree on this one :)

and also i have seen the impact of not giving your child enough of attention how mentally it can effect them but thats my opnion i stress that to me it just comes across like she had them to get into a council flat anyway i wont comment on the kids further as i dont want to offend anyone :)
Again, I agree with what you've said about attention, not plonking them infront of the telly but doing actual engaging activities etc. I agree with all that. I think you've missed the point I was trying to make. I do see what you're trying to say but I just disagreed with the choice of words "not deserving" and "grow up to resent her".

Again, I agree with what you've said about attention, not plonking them infront of the telly but doing actual engaging activities etc. I agree with all that. I think you've missed the point I was trying to make. I do see what you're trying to say but I just disagreed with the choice of words "not deserving" and "grow up to resent her".
thats fair enough and your entilted to your opinion on that :)

i know what your saying u think ive gone too far because she doesn't neglect them not feed them etc but im sorry i have to disagree not giving your child attention telling them to shut up when your trying to film an Instagram story binning them off every chance u get to me is a form of nelegect i think also i am a parent when i became a mum my priority's changed i knew i had to give up me time because my kids had to come first and thats where i struggle i dont understand people who can do that but thats my opinion i am not going to put others down for theres its not neglect in the way of abuse but your neglecting them love and attention anyway all i was saying it its sad to see but again thats my opinion

Shes got that outfit on for her only fans but shes got bloody dad socks on 😭😭😭 what the hell she doing to her hair also?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.