Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this hair dresser on here? Why is this girls hair looking really good and chloes reminds me of that fashion from way back with brown hair and brassy blonde bits
I feel bad for her hairdresser because chloes hair is such a bad advertisement for what she can clearly do.

Reactions: 4
I feel bad for her hairdresser because chloes hair is such a bad advertisement for what she can clearly do.
Literally, I'm wondering what chloe has actually asked for because it reminds me of the bacon hair from habbo Hotel, if you know you know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Literally, I'm wondering what chloe has actually asked for because it reminds me of the bacon hair from habbo Hotel, if you know you know 😂
bro habbo hotel was the best days though but yes that actually sprung to mind may have to put a photo here ?

1603394901315.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yess! That's the hair 😂. Use to get insulted on habbo modelling rooms if you had that hair 😂
i remember that so many class memories from that site thats what it reminds me of tbh though her hair looks so different compared to the hair dressers other work

Reactions: 1
She clearly hasn't done her research on filler either my gawd this girl needs serious help

Reactions: 3
I always sit and wonder to myself what do Aarons family and friends make of Chloe? I know in reality as long as your other half likes you who cares what everyone else thinks, but surely they must talk about her? She gives them enough to talk about!

My sister in law can be really bitchy and has something to say about everything (she's one of those). If Aaron has anyone in his family like my sister in law I can't help but think they must have plenty of opinions on Chloe!

Reactions: 5
I always sit and wonder to myself what do Aarons family and friends make of Chloe? I know in reality as long as your other half likes you who cares what everyone else thinks, but surely they must talk about her? She gives them enough to talk about!

My sister in law can be really bitchy and has something to say about everything (she's one of those). If Aaron has anyone in his family like my sister in law I can't help but think they must have plenty of opinions on Chloe!
ive seen comments on here saying Aarons mum doesnt like her but ive never seen her discuss it on here (maybe thats the reason she never offers to have the boys) notice how if they do get baby sat its by chloes family
i mean i think most people are going to talk if you wear fishnets on the school run and do only fans when your partner tells you they dont like it they proberly have an account they watch her on lol

that crafty so and so shes gone into no house holds meeting right? shes done a post with filler date and tagged that holly and jazz in it ? i hope shes just done that and im not reading that as shes about to break the rules ok so its holly thats posted it and chloes shared it il share the screen shot if i can

1603452840633.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
ive seen comments on here saying Aarons mum doesnt like her but ive never seen her discuss it on here (maybe thats the reason she never offers to have the boys) notice how if they do get baby sat its by chloes family
i mean i think most people are going to talk if you wear fishnets on the school run and do only fans when your partner tells you they dont like it they proberly have an account they watch her on lol

that crafty so and so shes gone into no house holds meeting right? shes done a post with filler date and tagged that holly and jazz in it ? i hope shes just done that and im not reading that as shes about to break the rules ok so its holly thats posted it and chloes shared it il share the screen shot if i can

View attachment 285230
Oh I've never noticed that about the babysitting - good point! Hmm, interesting.

Maybe I care too much what people think of me but I'd be really upset if my boyfriends Mum, my childrens grandparents didn't like me!

Reactions: 2
Oh I've never noticed that about the babysitting - good point! Hmm, interesting.

Maybe I care too much what people think of me but I'd be really upset if my boyfriends Mum, my childrens grandparents didn't like me!
but even then would u really miss out on your grand kids over not liking their mum? but then i suppose we dont really know the whole story just very odd so would i tbh

Reactions: 4
I just still can't get over the fact she left girlsmouth for only fans 🤣 what does arron do for work then

Going out for a gifted meal, so is going to try lobster....... nothing like taking actual advantage of someone's business! I hope they have a limit on what they allow them to have money wise and they have to pay the difference, because she is fully going to take advantage.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Can she reclaim the group back though? Will she still have full control over it?

Going out for a gifted meal, so is going to try lobster....... nothing like taking actual advantage of someone's business! I hope they have a limit on what they allow them to have money wise and they have to pay the difference, because she is fully going to take advantage.
she said it was a 75 pound gifted card whats the betting is shes asked for that to be gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.