Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am reporting her to the direct gov thing. Saying ‘crappy housing’ people when normal people that work have to sort stuff out themselves 😑 stop pretending to be a single mum
And claiming when you don’t need to hence why you can afford protein bars that are only good when you have an intense workout as they are calorie ridden!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I am reporting her to the direct gov thing. Saying ‘crappy housing’ people when normal people that work have to sort stuff out themselves 😑 stop pretending to be a single mum
And claiming when you don’t need to hence why you can afford protein bars that are only good when you have an intense workout as they are calorie ridden!
send me link il do same

also notice '' hpw they treat me '' nor us im convinced more and more your right you know and she is claiming as single person

Last edited:
send me link il do same

also notice '' hpw they treat me '' nor us im convinced more and more your right you know and she is claiming as single person
Aaron would be calling in the evening otherwise not her friend! She’s soo stupid 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can't wait to see chloe exercise tonight guys, what's the bets she doesn't bother her lardy arse? 😂😂 All those calories and protein are just gonna store up as fat cause she won't get her arse off the sofa, chloe you can't be arsed to run about after your kids in a park you're hardly gonna spend your Saturday night exercising

Screenshot_20201121_161537.jpg
. Good to see your priorities are still fucked chloe, £20 on protein bars when for nearly the same price you could have gotten an extra heater for the house, you really are the lowest of the low

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Can't wait to see chloe exercise tonight guys, what's the bets she doesn't bother her lardy arse? 😂😂 All those calories and protein are just gonna store up as fat cause she won't get her arse off the sofa, chloe you can't be arsed to run about after your kids in a park you're hardly gonna spend your Saturday night exercising

View attachment 319040. Good to see your priorities are still fucked chloe, £20 on protein bars when for nearly the same price you could have gotten an extra heater for the house, you really are the lowest of the low
she is shes scummy no other words for it

Reminds me of Mean girls when Kady is trying to fatten up Regina George, by giving her protein bars pretending they’re diet bars 😂😂😂 am I the only saddo who’s watched that film. That’s the biggest waste of £20 ever, just another fad!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reminds me of Mean girls when Kady is trying to fatten up Regina George, by giving her protein bars pretending they’re diet bars 😂😂😂 am I the only saddo who’s watched that film. That’s the biggest waste of £20 ever, just another fad!
it wont last long anyway whats betting tonight she gets a takeaway?

someones messaged her to say about the protein bars being for bulking out and shes gone on the defense lol ''im going to try it because its within calories'' this may be her down fall she will end up replacing one bad thing with another bad thing shes honestly just so stupid

did u do the form in the end i dont know every answer to it does that matter as such ?

Last edited:
Christ she's got absolutely no chance of losing weight if she carries on like this! She's managed to turn a healthy 350 calorie soup into a meal that's over 700 calories 🤦‍♀️ and shock she doesn't like it as per usual!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Christ she's got absolutely no chance of losing weight if she carries on like this! She's managed to turn a healthy 350 calorie soup into a meal that's over 700 calories 🤦‍♀️ and shock she doesn't like it as per usual!
and what a bloody shocker she didnt like it whats the betting she orders a takeaway ?

or binges on them bars as shes hungry

It’s not often I will ever come here and blast Aaron.. but like everyone is saying, she is DEFINITELY claiming as a single parent! Because if Aaron was a man, there’s no way he should be letting his kids live in that condition for 2 whole months! If he was on that tenancy he would be calling up and chasing it every hour, because I know my fiancé would! Anytime we have issues with our housing, he is on that phone every hour until they come round. Both need to get a grip and a bleeping backbone! It’s been 2 months and only now she’s chatting on about legal advice & citizens advice 😂😂😂 do me a favour! No wonder we haven’t seen teddy at theirs for ages, because his mum probably won’t allow him to sit in a freezing cold flat!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s not often I will ever come here and blast Aaron.. but like everyone is saying, she is DEFINITELY claiming as a single parent! Because if Aaron was a man, there’s no way he should be letting his kids live in that condition for 2 whole months! If he was on that tenancy he would be calling up and chasing it every hour, because I know my fiancé would! Anytime we have issues with our housing, he is on that phone every hour until they come round. Both need to get a grip and a bleeping backbone! It’s been 2 months and only now she’s chatting on about legal advice & citizens advice 😂😂😂 do me a favour! No wonder we haven’t seen teddy at theirs for ages, because his mum probably won’t allow him to sit in a freezing cold flat!
its actually bloody ridiclous if u ask me letting them kids sit in the poor freezing cold defonitly need reporting sick of people fiddling the system no wonder she never shows him in stories or him in their bed room at night it makes me question if this whole Aaron does not sleep in the bed is actually true and its to fit in the picture of him not officaly living there just so so wrong when people are struggling they must be raking it in if shes claiming as a single person and then hes there with his wages

Reactions: 1
its actually bloody ridiclous if u ask me letting them kids sit in the poor freezing cold defonitly need reporting sick of people fiddling the system no wonder she never shows him in stories or him in their bed room at night it makes me question if this whole Aaron does not sleep in the bed is actually true and its to fit in the picture of him not officaly living there just so so wrong when people are struggling they must be raking it in if shes claiming as a single person and then hes there with his wages
Between his wage, and her ‘influencer’ wage and her only fans, they must be making THOUSANDS a month... oh and let’s not forget her benefits that she is deffo claiming too.. child tax, housing benefit, the lot! She wants to be ashamed of herself, because she has no need for social housing at all with all that money & gifted stuff coming in!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Between his wage, and her ‘influencer’ wage and her only fans, they must be making THOUSANDS a month... oh and let’s not forget her benefits that she is deffo claiming too.. child tax, housing benefit, the lot! She wants to be ashamed of herself, because she has no need for social housing at all with all that money & gifted stuff coming in!
makes my blood boil

She's defintely claiming as a single person and she claims tax credits and 2 year funding by the way the boys go to nursery and Milo will start a certain time its how the funding comes in. It pees me right off people claiming falsely duck knows what the debt they have is as the flat is bare basics tbh.

As for the protein bars its not really necessary unless you're doing intense training and need the bulk up. Hollie has done brilliant with her weight loss chloe does need to maybe follow her lead little more but those sweets last night and all those protein bars calorie counting doesn't mean 5 junk food pieces a day as thays within calories she needs to love her body

But more importantly get some bleeping heaters

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I thought of the exact same thing when I saw those bars!! They’ll only make her fatter!

• Haha
BBF2907C-4E26-49B5-B273-DB8108434FFB.jpeg

‘Where I’ve been on slimming world for so long, I’ve gone off so much of the food I used to love’

HUN ARE YOU JOKING??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You’ve had one day on plan since January 2015 🤣🤣🤣🤣 piss right off, she should be a comedian! How are her followers engaging with this UTTER SHITE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.