Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely the lady gave her aftercare advice? Or maybe even an aftercare leaflet?
as soon as I saw her with a jubbly I thought that can’t be right!

Reactions: 1
Surely the lady gave her aftercare advice? Or maybe even an aftercare leaflet?
as soon as I saw her with a jubbly I thought that can’t be right!
Any decent one would tbh Chloe rubbishes everyone else she absorb herself of fault so she may just not have listened to aftercare.....I would rather that was the case as aesthetician get a bad enough rap anyway

Any decent one would tbh Chloe rubbishes everyone else she absorb herself of fault so she may just not have listened to aftercare.....I would rather that was the case as aesthetician get a bad enough rap anyway
I cant get over the jubbly thing notice how the person shared her friends holly stories and not chloe ?

If anything she’s put me off having filler! All she’s done is talk about the negatives, not what she actually likes! I appreciate she can’t see the proper effect yet due to swelling but she should be better at advertising it

I just wanted to say I bet Chloe is buzzing she’s now in the ‘influences’ category on here rather than the ‘Instagramers’ one! I couldn’t find the thread on there and now I know why 😅😅.

Her nose looks absolutely no different, her lips look dreadful and bumpy. She’s such a car crash waiting to happen.
she’ll be doing slimming world on Monday promoting spice and tice (once she’s moved her grubby dildo out the box) 🤢🤮 because her only fans has dried up.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shes put her of on now. Makes me laugh its always the same content. Jiggling her boobs. People have probably only signed up to her so they can see they won't resubscribe

• Haha
funny how we mention onlyfans here then its mentioned she defonitly still reads here and i garentee u everyone gets them messages to keep them on the platfrom realisticly she is not gonna be in the top 1.4 creators get real todd

notice how that akgifting hasnt gifted her anything christmassy after couple messaged them about her being a racist also notice how shes showing teddys? is that because we always mention him being left out do feel for him tbh

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
funny how we mention onlyfans here then its mentioned she defonitly still reads here and i garentee u everyone gets them messages to keep them on the platfrom realisticly she is not gonna be in the top 1.4 creators get real todd

notice how that akgifting hasnt gifted her anything christmassy after couple messaged them about her being a racist also notice how shes showing teddys? is that because we always mention him being left out do feel for him tbh
If us in the top 1% of creators the content must be so very poor

Reactions: 2
If us in the top 1% of creators the content must be so very poor
i wonder if theres a way to find out top creators without being signed up ?

i just dont see her being in top creators when her contents boring and celebrites do it ijust dont get

interesting if u go to twitter search only fans top creators so many people with simlaur screens shots there who have been doing it for not long i do agree they do this to encourage people to keep it up

tried to find chloe only fans on twitter and omg im dying i cant even
1603641319603.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
i wonder if theres a way to find out top creators without being signed up ?

i just dont see her being in top creators when her contents boring and celebrites do it ijust dont get

interesting if u go to twitter search only fans top creators so many people with simlaur screens shots there who have been doing it for not long i do agree they do this to encourage people to keep it up

tried to find chloe only fans on twitter and omg im dying i cant even View attachment 287513
THE BEST THING IVE EVER SEEN 😫😂😂😂

• Haha
anyone find it odd on the that resturant post nearly 600 likes but 1 comment ? just does not seem right to me ?

anyone find it odd on the that resturant post nearly 600 likes but 1 comment ? just does not seem right to me ?
Her engagement via social blade is 1% just over her followers are bought wish brands would do the checking before working with them tbh. There is no quick way to grow your ig unless you do engagement groups or buy followers all of which is pointless tbh

Reactions: 4
Her engagement via social blade is 1% just over her followers are bought wish brands would do the checking before working with them tbh. There is no quick way to grow your ig unless you do engagement groups or buy followers all of which is pointless tbh
so do you think shes buying likes then to make the resturant think she has enagagement ?

and bloody hell she spent 95 pound on that meal to me thats so expensive i know they were gifted 75 pound but i would want a 3 course meal and drinks for that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.