Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The water and heating thing; one day it’s i haven’t had water for 6 months, then it’s 5, now she’s saying it’s 2 with no heating too?! Which one is it?!
not even going to comment subject gets me heated them poor poor boys

I'm sorry but this heating thing is blinking ridiculous. Okay she can't change not having any hot water but she could easily use all her thousands from only fans and buy a few bloody plug in radiators from home bargains etc! They are roughly £20 each if that there's no excuse. Of course the housing association/ boiler people are in the wrong but she could do a lot more herself to stop her kids getting cold !

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but this heating thing is blinking ridiculous. Okay she can't change not having any hot water but she could easily use all her thousands from only fans and buy a few bloody plug in radiators from home bargains etc! They are roughly £20 each if that there's no excuse. Of course the housing association/ boiler people are in the wrong but she could do a lot more herself to stop her kids getting cold !
argos even do same day delivery now and some of them are quite cheap just for the time being

Reactions: 3
Yea she needs to be forward thinking we had our boiler break and have electric heaters just in case.

That hamster story wtaf chloe get a grip

The tinted stains on her face use a beauty blender or brush and wash your bloody hands that staining shouldn't still be there

And here we I've eaten tit now heavier well you starved yourself on day so your body is probably trying to compensate

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why is she always so unwashed looking I swear she must be stinking just layers of ground in fake tan and old makeup

• Haha
Yea she needs to be forward thinking we had our boiler break and have electric heaters just in case.

That hamster story wtaf chloe get a grip

The tinted stains on her face use a beauty blender or brush and wash your bloody hands that staining shouldn't still be there

And here we I've eaten tit now heavier well you starved yourself on day so your body is probably trying to compensate
we all knew she was off it yesterday when she confessed to eating a chocolate yule log then did not upload any of what she ate after that to her grid the thing is she needs to snap out of it it will just be a constant cycle otherwise if she researched proper meals she would feel full but because she does not cook properly and tries to take the easy route in weight loss it ends up in her binging and then starving herself its not healthy

Reactions: 1
What stops her from getting them plug-in radiators delivered. They are cheap compared to her tit fake tan and slutty clothes

sorry but this girls a bleeping joke shes showing a secret santa from her admin group with sweets etc and is eating them after having a full on break down about her weight she wont help herself this girl honestly

cant believe how many sweets etc she has eaten on instagram i bet that bar of chocolate will be gone later too

Reactions: 4
sorry but this girls a bleeping joke shes showing a secret santa from her admin group with sweets etc and is eating them after having a full on break down about her weight she wont help herself this girl honestly

cant believe how many sweets etc she has eaten on instagram i bet that bar of chocolate will be gone later too

I literally came on to say the exact same thing!
I can't see why her friend gave her so many food based presents after all of the stories Chloe posts about how she can't control herself and she hates herself!
If I was going secret Santa with my friends and one of them posted like Chloe does on Instagram the last thing I'd do is get her a food hamper!
Does Chloe not realise the food will all still be there tomorrow and that she doesn't have to try EVERYTHING tonight? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I literally came on to say the exact same thing!
I can't see why her friend gave her so many food based presents after all of the stories Chloe posts about how she can't control herself and she hates herself!
If I was going secret Santa with my friends and one of them posted like Chloe does on Instagram the last thing I'd do is get her a food hamper!
Does Chloe not realise the food will all still be there tomorrow and that she doesn't have to try EVERYTHING tonight? 🤦‍♀️
she literally ate full size bars/ packets of sweets she literally has some sort of food issue it is not normal to do that

also did u see how pissed she looks when milo takes the food from her lol

She’s like a greedy little child. Like she literally couldn’t contain herself from eating everything she just got. Of course it’s hard to lose weight, absolutely but you do need to help yourself. And she’s not at all, if that was the case she would have said in the secret Santa don’t give me food. She said herself she needs to be strict until Christmas and she’s not.

She’s like a greedy little child. Like she literally couldn’t contain herself from eating everything she just got. Of course it’s hard to lose weight, absolutely but you do need to help yourself. And she’s not at all, if that was the case she would have said in the secret Santa don’t give me food. She said herself she needs to be strict until Christmas and she’s not.
well yeah and its even like with the gifted stuff she still accepts taste of the states gifted cakes etc she needs to be strict and say no this is why i judge her losing weight is bloody hard but at some point you have to draw a line and say right enough is enough i cant go on like this anymore and that has to last more then a day or so she does herself no favours by getting that and then stuffing her face the minute she gets it

She has zero willpower, she's a greedy pig of a woman, sloth and greed are her deadly sins. Too lazy to bloody wash herself properly, too lazy to take care of those kids, too lazy to sort her heating and hot water and just pure greed, all that junk and take away and still she cries and moans about her weight. Of course you are lazy and hate yourself chloe you eat nothing but crap, carbs and sugar you're obviously going to feel like shite, you are what you eat. The only way greasy toad will ever lose weight is if she staples her mouth shut, atleast that would also stop the constant stream of bullshit and lies she sprouts as well

Reactions: 4
It’s the way she eats that does it for me sickening. NOBODY CARES! Let’s be realistic, she advertises she’s a slimming world promoter or whatever she calls herself. Yet sits on her stories eating pure tit food.

Reactions: 5
I’m a long time lurker, just love a read of diff threads at bedtime but omg I need to speak.

This obsession with food- get a bleeping job. You’re not hungry, you’re bored. Lockdown will be the excuse now but without lockdown is your life any different? Those kids are kept in the house all day every day with the only stimulation being nursery for one boy and that other poor soul only time he sees fresh air is doing the nursery run and straight home. Can’t take them anywhere on your own due to anxiety? bleeping insulting to people with real anxiety who power through to do what’s best FOR THEIR KIDS. But doesn’t match up with the ‘I’m scared to go anywhere incase people see me’ no one cares, noones running home like omg I seen that girl off insta, it’s so self absorbed that you believe you’re walking the streets of colchester and anyone’s paying attention to you. you care more about strangers possibly thinking you don’t look like your pics than those boys having a healthy childhood, if you make all the money you say or you make none who cares cos it costs duck all to take them to a park and interact with them at home, If you’ve got no heating get a plug in heater, how can you honestly sit and rant about if my kids get not well I’ll say this I’ll say that- how about make sure that cannot happen in the first place. Yes it’s an inconvenience and the landlord are a disgrace but there’s a dad with a full time job and a mum sitting on her arse taking pics with dildos but no one can go and buy a £20 heater?

Unfollowed, only followed in the first place for SW but you don’t have a clue on how it works or even how a body works (eating takeaways and not moving does not make you loose weight) and I hope when this insta/tiktok trend is over and life’s not about chasing likes and followers that you don’t have some poor girls mum contacting you in years to come to let you know her daughter has an eating disorder from following you.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She's admitted time and time again that she leaves the boys MULTIPLE times a day to masturbate I'm sorry but she's the most disgusting cretin I've ever heard of

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
digusting does not even cover it
She should be concerned with someone seeing her in the street, she should be ashamed tbh, she's aired her filth for the world to see and hear, sorry Toady, if you don't want people to judge you don't tell the Internet about how much you like to flick your bean rather than parent, how you've left your kids without heat or hot water while you film filth for only fans etc

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.