Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shes either spamming with ads and swipe up or shes moaning about food jeeez

why is everything grannyish to her ? so odd

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Cause if you don't get your flaps out on the school run you are clearly old and boring
literally everything she saids is old and grannyish them tins are nice on her grid but no she never gets things like that as its grannyish more like does not go with the gram so pethetic

I find it really minging she has worn those pjs since she's got up in the morning till now. I think shes obsessed with food because its her only routine, only thing she can really plan. She's really boring tbh, I only follow now because of this thread, I prefer to follow people who actually do something interesting other than repeat the same thing everyday

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Shes ordered Starbucks that many times they are even gifting her tit 🤣
I’m sorry but it wouldn’t surprise me if she wrote all that on the box herself 🙄
She needs help. It’s not normal how she talks about food and how much she hates on herself. I don’t like her atall. I don’t know her but she isn’t my type of gal, having said that she isn’t as bad as what she says she is. I’d be really worried if she was a member of my family.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Another thing, with only fans, a girl i follow, Billie ferrari, Megan from teen moms step sister. She does only fans, from what I've seen her content is a lot more x rated than chloes, and she did a q n a and someone asked about the top 1% and she said people who are in that earn over 36k. So how is chloe in that or close to it with only 400 followers, when you have pretty well known people to compete with.

Chloe "girllll" were sick of the lies, be more honest, you dont need to lie to try and make yourself sound more interesting

Shes ordered Starbucks that many times they are even gifting her tit 🤣
I’m sorry but it wouldn’t surprise me if she wrote all that on the box herself 🙄
She needs help. It’s not normal how she talks about food and how much she hates on herself. I don’t like her atall. I don’t know her but she isn’t my type of gal, having said that she isn’t as bad as what she says she is. I’d be really worried if she was a member of my family.
I dont really get the whole coffee delivery thing. Maybe to a work place yeah, but not to my home.

• Haha
I find it so hard to even listen to her stories not because the amount of 💩 she says but how botched her lips are! You can’t help but get so distracted by them has she not realised that one side of her lips are are a completely different size to the other yet???

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another thing, with only fans, a girl i follow, Billie ferrari, Megan from teen moms step sister. She does only fans, from what I've seen her content is a lot more x rated than chloes, and she did a q n a and someone asked about the top 1% and she said people who are in that earn over 36k. So how is chloe in that or close to it with only 400 followers, when you have pretty well known people to compete with.

Chloe "girllll" were sick of the lies, be more honest, you dont need to lie to try and make yourself sound more interesting

I dont really get the whole coffee delivery thing. Maybe to a work place yeah, but not to my home.
I love billie hahah

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I find it so hard to even listen to her stories not because the amount of 💩 she says but how botched her lips are! You can’t help but get so distracted by them has she not realised that one side of her lips are are a completely different size to the other yet???
Wouldn't be surprised if she didn't follow after care advice her lips looks awful Hollies had hers done at the same place and they look good.

She is so grotty pjs all day fine have a pj day but wash and change its gross. Those poor kids never do anything at all

Reactions: 4
I can’t get over how completely different she looks with some make up her hair done and a filter. I get now why she goes on about how she’s a big catfish because she’s not wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t get over how completely different she looks with some make up her hair done and a filter. I get now why she goes on about how she’s a big catfish because she’s not wrong.
She's as guilty as all the other "influencers" Who ps the crap out their photos there is more than just angles she body edits as when she does the body positivity stuff her body looks different again like wtf

Does anyone find it odx when Aarons home u never hear her moan about her weight or food?

Bloody jinxed it 😂😂

Last edited:
Imagine on a Saturday when your partner is off and your kids are home locking yourself away in your room dressed as a bunny taking only fans content.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Well if I was from misspap and boohoo I'd be so pissed off with with them stories. Firstly misspap "nothing fitted i felt horrible " whilst wearing a misspap jumper with the label showing and not actually saying actually this jumper is misspap. Then running through the calander like its a cheap chocolate one.

How does she have so many followers?
I don't know how people aren't sick of her constantly talking about her weight and food.
If she really hated her body so much she wouldn't be flashing everything for strangers to see online.

• Haha
Honestly why is she gifted stuff she's so ungrateful

Oh and her version of sexy for of urghhh a playboy bunny how fecking dated 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shes on her period like weekly she mentioned in a story at least im I know I'm not pregnant 🤐

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.