Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so do you think shes buying likes then to make the resturant think she has enagagement ?

and bloody hell she spent 95 pound on that meal to me thats so expensive i know they were gifted 75 pound but i would want a 3 course meal and drinks for that
I did see her in SW groups advertising follows and obs GM had to follow her but the rest I reckon is bought and beg for likes she does not use hashtags which is odd for ig equally for 30k plus followers her likes are well low tbh. I know algorthim changed but even before it was low plus her ig is boring 😴

Yea 95 is hella expensive plus she did crap post to and story to highlight it

Reactions: 1
I did see her in SW groups advertising follows and obs GM had to follow her but the rest I reckon is bought and beg for likes she does not use hashtags which is odd for ig equally for 30k plus followers her likes are well low tbh. I know algorthim changed but even before it was low plus her ig is boring 😴

Yea 95 is hella expensive plus she did crap post to and story to highlight it
just looked through the likes some of the account has some major werid names so defonitly brought the likes

95 in total for 2 starters main and drinks
that wouldn’t be overly expensive, sure they had steak and lobster? And alcoholic drinks, I actually think it’s good that she put some of hers or Aaron’s haha money into a local business! I know it’s a small amount but every little counts

Reactions: 5
I am clueless why they chose her.

One moment she says she couldn’t document the food as people were next to her so it was awkward.

The next moment she said everyone was well distanced from each other 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
that wouldn’t be overly expensive, sure they had steak and lobster? And alcoholic drinks, I actually think it’s good that she put some of hers or Aaron’s haha money into a local business! I know it’s a small amount but every little counts
i don’t think that’s expensive either she said Aaron has 2 beers, she had three roses and then they each had a starter, extra bread sharing board, then he had a mixed grill and she had a surf and turf. Funny for someone who said she hates drinking and how it makes her feel she sure does a lot of it.

i don’t think that’s expensive either she said Aaron has 2 beers, she had three roses and then they each had a starter, extra bread sharing board, then he had a mixed grill and she had a surf and turf. Funny for someone who said she hates drinking and how it makes her feel she sure does a lot of it.
Bit like when she says she doesn't eat

• Haha
Reactions: 4
hey guys your taling to the gal who likes spoons food nice and cheap i personally would not pay 95 pound for a meal but thats just me

Bit like when she says she doesn't eat
i remember her litsting off what she was gonna get i was like hmm thought you never eat

hey guys your taling to the gal who likes spoons food nice and cheap i personally would not pay 95 pound for a meal but thats just me

i remember her litsting off what she was gonna get i was like hmm thought you never eat
No she ordered it and only ate half then Aaron and a little unicorn ran in and ate the rest because she was just so stuffed she couldn't possibly have managed another bite of the free food.

• Haha
No she ordered it and only ate half then Aaron and a little unicorn ran in and ate the rest because she was just so stuffed she couldn't possibly have managed another bite of the free food.
😂😂 so ridiclous she was a terriable advert anyway did not make me wanna go there in the slightest

Shes had too much put in I think. They are hugeeee! I’d be livid if she was promoting my business looking like that 🤮

Ok they actually look bad 🤢 definitely lumpy and odd shaped I think makes her look bigger too i think she will regret it in a months time

Howling at her lips this morning hahahaha they look so bleeping uneven and gross

Reactions: 2
One of my friends just DM'd me on insta.... She put "omg you have to follow this girl, I love her style and her stories are always really good to watch".... It's the Chlosworld account.

FFS. Might have to unfriend her now lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They look so bad

and omgg 😂

Anyone notice she went to say her mum and nan r coming over then quickly said for a walk lets b honest shes already broke the rules 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.