Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trust me with two young kids I try to look good but it gets to the point where I am like duck it these kids don’t give me the time to give a tit

Reactions: 1
I remember one time I messaged her about where she got the paint for her kitchen from and she messaged me to say she will be doing a highlights for it in a weeks time. When she did that finally, it was full of swipe ups. The effort she went through to tell me this is ridiculous. She could of just told me. But no, she wanted money out of me. I can also see on her posts she doesn’t tag the outfit and she doesn’t reply to comments about where things are from. Shes not interested in helping people out at all unless she is getting some sort of money from it.

Reactions: 2
The swipe up thing irritates me I click link and then Google or visit website without buying from link.

What happened to standing down from girlsmouth? 🧐
Like thats not a timeshare! Also notice she hasn't replied and conveniently covered over the "delete/block" part, cause she isnf going to reply

I remember one time I messaged her about where she got the paint for her kitchen from and she messaged me to say she will be doing a highlights for it in a weeks time. When she did that finally, it was full of swipe ups. The effort she went through to tell me this is ridiculous. She could of just told me. But no, she wanted money out of me. I can also see on her posts she doesn’t tag the outfit and she doesn’t reply to comments about where things are from. Shes not interested in helping people out at all unless she is getting some sort of money from it.
When she swipes up something I like, I normally do the swipe so I can see where its from and the product code then off I go onto browser and order it not using her link 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Like thats not a timeshare! Also notice she hasn't replied and conveniently covered over the "delete/block" part, cause she isnf going to reply

When she swipes up something I like, I normally do the swipe so I can see where its from and the product code then off I go onto browser and order it not using her link 🤣🤣
Omg 😂😂 i love this

It is quite clear shes materlistic then covers it up with a story crying saying its for my boys no chloe its for yourself if you wanted it for your boys that badley you would get any job without resorting to only fans

Last edited:

I'm sure I read on another thread that it saves in your cookies for at least 30 days that you clicked the swipe up. So even if you didn't purchase directly from the swipe up it'll be saved in your cookies then when you do make the purchase (on your normal browser) she gets the commision for it anyway. My understanding from what others have said on various different threads (Hinch for example) is that you should just never swipe up! Google the item instead.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Chloe's meal plan - EXCLUSIVE - you saw it here first!

Breakfast - handful of M&M's
Lunch - Mcdonalds delivered by deliveroo cos she cba to get off her arse and walk there. She'll have 2 double cheese burgers and a large chips but she'll tell the gram "I didn't eat it all" (she definitely did!)
Dinner - Slimming world pasta
Supper - Chinese takeaway cos the pasta didn't fill her up but she'll tell the gram "I didn't eat it all" (again, she definitely did!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
why has she got a picture up saying slob energy being in comfy clothes does not make you a slob chloe just because we dont all get dressed and ready made every day hey im first to admitt im a leggings hoodie kind of gal with my hair up does that make me a slob? i know she proberly does not mean it in that way just ill choice of words imo

why has she got a picture up saying slob energy being in comfy clothes does not make you a slob chloe just because we dont all get dressed and ready made every day hey im first to admitt im a leggings hoodie kind of gal with my hair up does that make me a slob? i know she proberly does not mean it in that way just ill choice of words imo
At least she's describing herself correctly even if she's not describing everyone else haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm sure I read on another thread that it saves in your cookies for at least 30 days that you clicked the swipe up. So even if you didn't purchase directly from the swipe up it'll be saved in your cookies then when you do make the purchase (on your normal browser) she gets the commision for it anyway. My understanding from what others have said on various different threads (Hinch for example) is that you should just never swipe up! Google the item instead.
I bloody hope it doesn't! I'll be waiting 31 days in future now

Loads of people have messaged asking to share her meal plan 🤣
I smell bullshit Chloe hun.
Hi chlo can you share your meal plan so I know exactly what you won't be eating this week please

I mean I find her grotty shirt pj's slobby but thats just me

• Haha
36.8k followers but only 171 likes and 2 comments🤔
clearlh buys followers+likes

so cottage pie and mamma mia give her old people vibes

hello guys im a tattle rat and an old person nice to meet you all cause i bloody love mamma mia and cottage pie

such an odd post to do asking what gives u old person vibes haaha

really scratching for content

Last edited:
  • Haha
not only that why does it really matter ? some things are aimed at all age ranges ? like i just dont get the mentallity

Shes breaking me guys i love dove soap call the midwife cottage pie am i really 29 pr 60 😭😭😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.