Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she's not a great advert for lumi permanent eye liner and on the unfiltered video her skin is not create she doesn't look after her skin like not taking over the top skin care but like clean your face. But then her mind is preoccupied with food she's a total bore

Reactions: 3
ok thats really fucked me off what holly put on tik tok ? can we go back to normal now ? are these girls for real yeah let me just call corona and give her the heads up girls everyone wants normality selfish bunch of idoits

ok thats really fucked me off what holly put on tik tok ? can we go back to normal now ? are these girls for real yeah let me just call corona and give her the heads up girls everyone wants normality selfish bunch of idoits
That holly is a right bellend 😅 tried to do only fans but that didn’t last five mins. Maybe try actually looking after your daughter instead of downing pre workout and prancing around with your bunch friend Danielle 😅

That holly is a right bellend 😅 tried to do only fans but that didn’t last five mins. Maybe try actually looking after your daughter instead of downing pre workout and prancing around with your bunch friend Danielle 😅
i know shes an idoit honestly just so stupid the way they go on cause they cant go on a night out if only they knew what real troubles are

As a mum I look back on august and think of the places I took my kids like farms etc 😫😫😫 yes I like to have a drink every now and then but I wouldn’t go so far to making a video dedicating how much I miss getting drunk 😫😂

Rather look back on memories with my children thanks lol

• Heart
Reactions: 4
As a mum I look back on august and think of the places I took my kids like farms etc 😫😫😫 yes I like to have a drink every now and then but I wouldn’t go so far to making a video dedicating how much I miss getting drunk 😫😂

Rather look back on memories with my children thanks lol
They will look back in later life and regret not doing fun things.

I wish it was all over so I can see my mum and dad and my kids can see them! They live a near 400 mile round trip so we couldn't even sneak a visit in before he locked us down again.

But tbf when I was 22/23 my life was all about partying. But I didnt have kids and there wasn't a killer virus spreading the world

• Heart
Reactions: 2
They will look back in later life and regret not doing fun things.

I wish it was all over so I can see my mum and dad and my kids can see them! They live a near 400 mile round trip so we couldn't even sneak a visit in before he locked us down again.

But tbf when I was 22/23 my life was all about partying. But I didnt have kids and there wasn't a killer virus spreading the world
i think they all seem really immature just seem to want to dump their kids first chance they get should not have them if thats your intentions not knocking young mums here because theres loads out there not like that im a young mum myself but when i got pregnant at 18 i accepted my wants and needs come seconds im all for nights off but its not just a night with these girls its every weekend just odd when you have a partner

So she shows small portions claims not to eat or finish everything but saids she can finish a whole dish of pasta ?

Last edited:
What a fucked up head that girl has, has 2 gorgeous kids and a partner and all she can think about is food and dieting and partying with her slaggy pals and having her saggy unwashed spaniel ears out on only fans. Those boys and Aaron deserve better, they deserve someone who actually wants to do proper days out with them

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I dont get the tattoos on her fingers. It looks like one of her sons have drew on her fingers.
WTF are they meant to be?

Reactions: 7
so i was right them poor boys have had no heating or hot water :( bleeping digesting get off your arse chloe and fight for your boys poor things

so i was right them poor boys have had no heating or hot water :( bleeping digesting get off your arse chloe and fight for your boys poor things
What a negligent piece of tit, letting them kids go without hot water for months. She had no sense of priorities at all, you see chloe when you push kids out your vag you're meant to do whatever it takes for them and put them first. I'm so angry she's been out drinking and on weekends away when her boys couldn't even get a hot bath.

And also, course she fancies Vernon kay he's a cheating scum bag and chloe is scum herself

What a negligent piece of tit, letting them kids go without hot water for months. She had no sense of priorities at all, you see chloe when you push kids out your vag you're meant to do whatever it takes for them and put them first. I'm so angry she's been out drinking and on weekends away when her boys couldn't even get a hot bath.

And also, course she fancies Vernon kay he's a cheating scum bag and chloe is scum herself
exactly she said they had to boil the kettle which ok is fine but still really crappy i know shes housing asssociation but she hates talking on the phone so i bet she has not been chasing it up either the other day said she had heating now she does not so what is the actual truth? i bet they have not had heating for months exactly thats what pisses me off shes all about her self

exactly she said they had to boil the kettle which ok is fine but still really crappy i know shes housing asssociation but she hates talking on the phone so i bet she has not been chasing it up either the other day said she had heating now she does not so what is the actual truth? i bet they have not had heating for months exactly thats what pisses me off shes all about her self
I was just about to say she said she had heating now she doesnt. Boiling kettles is all well and good but how many would she actually boil before she got fed up? Probably not enough for a proper bath. I get she is housing association and it can take longer but I always thought that if you had kids under a certain age you were a priority.

Reactions: 1
I was just about to say she said she had heating now she doesnt. Boiling kettles is all well and good but how many would she actually boil before she got fed up? Probably not enough for a proper bath. I get she is housing association and it can take longer but I always thought that if you had kids under a certain age you were a priority.
yeah i mean im housing assocation and ive been so so lucky always out within the hour or a day or two if they can not send anyone my neighbours have issues but they have said you have to keep pestering them otherwise there just put it down as it can not be that bad of an issue if your not on the phone to them and as chloe hates talking on the phone i can imagine her just leaving it honestly the thought of them boys with no heating breaks my heart

the ones who scream the loudest tend to get heard the most tbh

especially latley i dont know what its like where she lives but here its bloody cold and damp im in a flat like she is and a quite new ish one like hers too but they only hold heat in if you got heating on once we have heating on its nice and warm but they can get bloody cold too just breaks me knowing they could be cold

this is what I thought. I appreciate they might not be able to come in the same day or even week but it seems a bit odd that she's literally been months now without a working boiler! I work for a solicitor who deals with property law and landlords (whether it be private, council or housing association) all have a duty of care to ensure things like boilers/water etc are working for their tenants so I highly doubt she's been pressurising the housing association to come and sort it!

also, like you say, with young children in the property she'd definitely have some sort of priority!

I'm private rent but my mum and my sisters are housing association and they've always been out within 24 hours if they have any issues i.e boiler or leaks etc because of young children. Ours are always within 3 days but that's due to the company our landlady uses not because of her. I'd have kicked off after a few weeks let alone months!!!

Reactions: 1
She literally said a few days ago they still have heating but no hot water. Someone can't keep track of her lies 🤥

She literally said a few days ago they still have heating but no hot water. Someone can't keep track of her lies 🤥
im not very good when it comes to the boiler my partner deals with it surley if it goes it will all go though not just one part of it ? would not suprise me if they have not had heating for months and she just said that to not sound a total bleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.