Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly she is ridiculous! And I typed carrot and swede mash into my sw app, and they can range between 0.5 syns to 6 syns depending on which brand you use ... so she’s wrong AGAIN
she is mad might aswell not bother tbh

so it was not gifted but has a aff link but then tags it as an ad ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Those coffees she gets from Starbucks and Costa will be so high in calories! As someone who is admittedly trying to lose weight they aren't drinks you should be drinking every day 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She's a twit all that 'income' and can't pay for an online slimming world membership so she can atleast get the syns of her fake meals right but promotes herself as a 'slimming world influencer' yeah maybe about 5 years ago when you lost that 2 stone you keep banging on about chloe, which by the way is definitely creeping back on

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Those coffees she gets from Starbucks and Costa will be so high in calories! As someone who is admittedly trying to lose weight they aren't drinks you should be drinking every day 🤦‍♀️
Yup! After eight hot choc from costa that she’s just posted is about 10 syns plus 2 syns for the chocolate mint that you get as an extra

Reactions: 2
I don’t think you should be able to link yourself to slimming world unless you’re paying for the app

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also, she says she's following the old sw plan which means she should only be having 1 healthy a choice yet she's having two, which is a very recent change to the plan.

Hope I'm making sense

• Heart
I've stopped watching her stories atm for my own sanity but thought I'd have a cheeky read on here - seems like nothings changed. Still counting syns wrong, yo-yo dieting and generally not being consistent. I really think these "diet" insta accounts need to be monitored and regulated because watching someone like Chloe could be detrimental to somebody with real body issues!

Reactions: 3
Also, she says she's following the old sw plan which means she should only be having 1 healthy a choice yet she's having two, which is a very recent change to the plan.

Hope I'm making sense
I've thought this so many times

She speaks German apparently, 100% certain the only language chloe speaks is scruff
I can say hello, goodbye and count to 10 in German because they taught me in school. It literally doesn't mean you can speak the language because you learnt a few simple.words at school. Girls a joke........ maybe she is aiming for a gifted German trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've thought this so many times

I can say hello, goodbye and count to 10 in German because they taught me in school. It literally doesn't mean you can speak the language because you learnt a few simple.words at school. Girls a joke........ maybe she is aiming for a gifted German trip.
She probably thinks that's were auschwitz is

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.