Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the top middle pic for me, her grubby hands 😫😫
Imagine getting off on those dirty fingers in her mouth tho 🤢

The fading tattoos dont help tho, looks like a school kids hands when they have drawn on them at school and tried to wash them before hometime!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just can't even hate watch her stories anymore its same tit different day. She's sod all all day she can't be bothered to do anything she's purely lazy and the less she does the less she'll want to do.

She never takes advice she defensive like exercise what does she want to be gifted some Workout gear and workout regime like honestly start going for walks with the boys do some free youtube exercise just move your body.

The bs about body angels the recent pic you can see her leg reflection you can tell how edited her pics are the unfiltered face the other day completely different person I'm not body shaming but she's edited herself so much its not positioning and the OF is because actually you need to do more than just show boobs some OF accounts are actually quite creative

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Cringing on another level with the way she’s carrying on over the theory... is she really crying over the fact she’s downloaded a theory app and can’t do it straight away 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Is she actually thick? A theory test is simple, all you have to do is revise for it, and once you feel ready book the test and it’s done. Might take a couple of times to pass but once it’s done it’s good for 2 years.

• Haha
Cringing on another level with the way she’s carrying on over the theory... is she really crying over the fact she’s downloaded a theory app and can’t do it straight away 🤦🏼‍♀️
It’s so much easier when you’re doing lessons alongside it. She gives up before she tries with everything, it’s getting depressing to watch now

Also I’m not exactly one to judge because I’m struggling to lose weight too, but does she not think it might be harder for her to lose it when all she does it sit in her flat all day? when im sat at home doing nothing I burn around 1,000 calories less than I do when I’m out and about or at work, and if I ate like I do normally but sitting at home on my arse, I’d either maintain or gain

It’s so much easier when you’re doing lessons alongside it. She gives up before she tries with everything, it’s getting depressing to watch now

Also I’m not exactly one to judge because I’m struggling to lose weight too, but does she not think it might be harder for her to lose it when all she does it sit in her flat all day? when im sat at home doing nothing I burn around 1,000 calories less than I do when I’m out and about or at work, and if I ate like I do normally but sitting at home on my arse, I’d either maintain or gain
na shes hoping for gifted lessons

ok

wtf just watched it is she actually ok she on drugs ? i just cant

One I don't think she know it be on here plus she getting people to pay for her pics anyway though

I'm not Putin are u sub to her onlyfans and see her pics

Last edited:
  • Haha
I was never under the impression our Chlo was a smart girl but bloody hell. She made out like was lacking in those videos, made zero sense what did she mean I don’t understand there’s so many people in the world. Does she mean she can’t understand other people can do the theory. She never wants to put in any work which is why she can’t lose weight, why she never keeps up any of her business ventures, only fans won’t last. And the stupid stupid hand thing no one wants to see your grubby little claws.

Can I see her pics u seen on here please
You’re a brand new account, only three replies all on this thread all asking to see Chloes pictures? Regardless of what anyone thinks of Chloe and her only fans it’s really not appropriate to be asking for someone to screen shot those and post those on public forum imo

Reactions: 19
I was never under the impression our Chlo was a smart girl but bloody hell. She made out like was lacking in those videos, made zero sense what did she mean I don’t understand there’s so many people in the world. Does she mean she can’t understand other people can do the theory. She never wants to put in any work which is why she can’t lose weight, why she never keeps up any of her business ventures, only fans won’t last. And the stupid stupid hand thing no one wants to see your grubby little claws.
she cant understand how people like her mum can do it AND I QUOTE '' i thought i was cleverer then them '' calling other people dumb what a lovely people

• Wow

Please anyone post pics/videos of her from onlyfans on here please wanna see, plus someone posted her onlyfans front page anyway
Yes someone posted the front screen, thats not her content. I suggest if you want to see it that desperately you go and sub.

But strange you appear on here asking for pictures. Go buy them.

Reactions: 10
saying she feels bad cuz the boys are bored yet does not do anything with them anyway ? also a basketball hoop in a flat mate i bet there neighbours love them haaha

Please anyone post pics/videos of her from onlyfans on here please wanna see, plus someone posted her onlyfans front page anyway
Sounding a bit desperate there pal

• Haha
Reactions: 6
37K followers actually how lol no way did they come from tiktok its shilling dollar on those third party apps chloe even her of ig has over 4k with little imagery i mean cmon chlo have a day off

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.