Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheTaxInspector

VIP Member
*** PUBLIC HEALTH WARNING ***

THE FOLLOWING POST IS, QUITE INCREDIBLY, POSITIVE AND, AS SUCH, MAY CAUSE READERS TO SUFFER FROM A VARIETY OF AILMENTS (ANYTHING FROM DISBELIEF, SHOCK AND AMAZEMENT TO FEELINGS OF DESPAIR OR A DEEP DEPRESSION) AND EVEN LIFE-THREATENING CONDITIONS (HEART ATTACK OR STROKE) THAT MAY REQUIRE EMERGENCY TREATMENT

Liability disclaimer: TheTaxInspector cannot be held liable for any conditions, illnesses, or life-threatening conditions that may afflict readers who fail to heed the warning above.

I actually quite like Amaury ... he seems to be a decent person and he's fairly modest, unlike the rest of the Lalande crowd ... he also seems to have good carpentry skills and isn't work-shy ... . Difficult to believe that he's related to the High Priestess of Greed ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Hi Julia! Welcome to Tattle Life--a site full of love, life, and a whole lot of laughter!

Julia Gaspard
Julia Gaspard
1 minute ago
I have read (on and off) at the site since Michael Petherick mentioned it on his "I'm sad and bullied" video from February. No one has ever mentioned its name in a comment (that I've seen), but it is a super easy google find. Had Michael never mentioned it I wouldn't have a clue about it. He's taken that video down, but Stephanie made a lengthy comment on it, she reads that sight, actually it sounded like they kind of read it together at the chateau and have a good laugh about some of the comments. She really only seemed to have issue with some of the comments made about her father, which were really over the top. I have read enough there to say that is can be very mean, BUT it is also a place where there is some very very interesting critique and some absolutely hilarious humor, and in many ways they are a very caring and warm community with each other. Recently they have been talking about who has domestic help, and quite a number of them do. I don't think they are "wannabes" at all, but they are suspicious of what is shown on the vlogs, and especially disgusted by the amount someone as wealth as Stephanie is getting from the "grannies" who might not have much themselves.
Show less

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
For the claustrophobic, life on the northern Canadian prairies this morning. Now I'm heading home, 3 minute drive from work for my Friday evening supper with my fam. The husband's turn to cook, spaghetti & meatballs, garlic bread & salad.

autumn morning 1.jpg

autumn morning 2.jpg

autumn morning 3.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Dippy Hippy

VIP Member
[/QUOTE]
Dear M Parker,
I am one of the paid trolls and I am reaching out to you.
I just love sitting in my dark little cave under the troll bridge, with no friends to talk to, just waiting for dear Steffi's vlogs . I am totally unemployable as I have very hairy feet and curly teeth. I lost my last position because I ate one of my fellow workers.I do get paid, (all we Tattlers do), by a rival chateau, but it's a pittance, its modern slavery really.
I'm thinking of setting up a Patreon account to enable me to decorate my (fetid little hovel) cute home, with a nice chandelier or two like darling Steffie.
I would produce a vlog for Patreons twice yearly like darling Michael, showing my sad lonely life under the bridge, and the plight of trolls.
Every Patron will receive a signed photo and a lock of my fur. Super Patreons will get a personalised album of photos of my bridge in all four seasons.
I will put the details in the live chat when I get my new camera from BuyATrollACoffee.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
I always seem to miss the really big shows, so I just saw bits of this one on Monday night, but many around my town caught amazing photos. Thought I'd share a couple.

northern lights oct 11 21 2.jpg

northern lights oct 11 21.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
"You, my lady have the generosity of spirit to tell everybody who cooks for you that their cooking is amazing."

(Translation: Stop flanneling, b!tch, and let me get on with my work!)

cd119.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

MsPitstop

VIP Member
Hey Stef, just watched the latest vlog. Here's a little tip, STOP SHOWING SIR SNORTSALOT! He brings nothing to the vlogs anymore, especially since the arrival of real adults (ie Amoury) to Lalande. You know, people who actually do some work. Maybe on the way back from London, you can drop him off at his nans. Oh, and don't forget to make him take that hideous Cockrel vase with him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I do believe that SJ is gearing up for an online shop. Just in time for Christmas. Andie W. is most likely creating for re-prints and a book. Tatty is modeling the clothing that will be sold and drop shipped (avoiding, purchasing, warehousing, and shipping). Again, they will have Daddy's images for cards, coasters, and wrapping paper and a Lalande calendar. :eek: Time will tell.

Now, back to yesterday's flog. Why oh why???

@8:11 from the last CD flog, BJJ has a hot water bottle outside in the garden.
@21:53 he is showing his majolica rooster/cock ewer.

View attachment 807905

The live chat was dull as dirt. Many were M.I.A., Michael M. missed his shout out. :ROFLMAO:
Brenda ML @Loki Cleveland @Celeste R had them all laughing I thought the tea was spiked
loki clevelandI think so too..Brenda
loki cleveland Philip's face was flushed
Michael Morrison @Helen Stella I did hear a “Michael” from the other room. I was assuming Petherick. Was I mistaken?
M Parker @Philip Janssen out of everything you can't have, I think I weep the most about you not being able to have cheese

The comments are extra funny. The fan's seem to be getting restless with BJJ and are looking for answers.

D MS
8 hours ago
That gurgling rooster pitcher is a good one! ❤

Tina Shockley
10 hours ago
We need a tour of Phillips and Nadies rooms. I love their style.

stephen Mar
11 hours ago
Is Phillip ever going to leave the chateau

Sam Mom
11 hours ago
I know I’m going to be thrashed in the comments but why would you hang those paintings on that exquisite paneling? Don’t get me wrong they are lovely and framed nicely but the paneling speaks for itself and will just look cluttered.

J. Peters
11 hours ago
Joise is an English treasure, what a lovely lady. Nattie deserves a get away to London, leave Phillip in charge.

RawSunNata
12 hours ago
Is Tatyana vegan?

Diamonds63
12 hours ago
No American

Melanie Schneider
13 hours ago
Why is now Philip talking with a fake accent? Lol

isabel andrade
11 hours ago
Is philip a permanent staff member? I can’t place him y et. No hard work for sure and luxury trips with you everywhere.
😆😆😆

57A9F462-BCFC-4770-879D-8CCF62C59E5B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Jeeves

VIP Member
I fully appreciate the work done ✅ for me and I gladly pay 💰

I realised years ago - we are all not good at everything - but for my job I excel at my work and am paid very well for it ….

Happy to keep the karma going around 😈
I have an old family retainer who has been with me for over 40 years, unfortunately still hasn't mastered loading the dishwasher and is banned from loading the washing machine but is pretty good with the vacuum cleaner (repairs it too.) I did suggest that he could sleep in the garden shed with a few cushions after reading here but he's decided that he'll carry on sleeping with me. He didn't take kindly to the suggestion that he could be known as "the boy" either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Jeeves

VIP Member

Whatever people might think about Dan, he does make every effort not only to adhere to his vlogging commitments but when things do go wrong, to try to keep his viewers updated.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
The reappearance of the issue of the world wide real estate owned by the Jarvisses has made me think of two other hazinesses in her story lately: her main bank account being British and her sudden need for a carte de sejour, when she should have had her French passport by now.
The French tax system taxes real estate wealth through IFI, which has replaced the solidarity wealth tax (ISF) since January 2018. One is liable for this tax if the net value of your property worldwide exceeds 1,300,000 euros. With just her London flat and the HMN she would definitely be liable for it, but: if you do not live in France, only real estate located in France is taken into account, which is probably also why they are trying to keep HMN’s actual value as low as possible, not increased over the years since they bought the place despite the work done to it and not even taken inflation into account.
Claiming to be a British citizen, owning a holiday home in France (HMN) and spend time there through a carte de sejour instead of a passport (which would imply citizenship) and using a British bank account she is clearly avoiding this tax, which rate varies between 0.50% and 1.50% of the declared value every year. Her multiple trips also play into this narrative of only using the HMN as a holiday home.
It is up to you to decide whether or not to declare your assets to the IFI. However, and SJ should pay close attention: if the tax authorities decide that you are subject to this wealth tax nevertheless, they have the right to collect the arrears with penalties over the previous TEN years. Maybe she should inform her patrons of the risks she is taking with their money?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

KiKiGee

VIP Member
This commentary 🔥

Take the Tour | Manor & Maker
Oct 12, 2021

His New Life
45 minutes ago
I hope you will do the proper research before "decorating" what your idea is of a chateau. Find appropriate colors and finishes for the period of the building, rather than a fantasy version of what a little girl dreams of the Petit Trianon, which is not related in the least to your building. Also, resist the temptation to refer to your viewers as "guys". It seems every vlogger says, "hi guys" and "bye guys" on YouTube. Very tacky. Finally, why is every person and their cousin doing a chateau channel and copying Stefanie Jarvis? The same narrative intro etc. blah blah blah. I realize everyone wants that gushing old lady American money fan base and gifts of endless scarves, pillows and chocolates and letters that she gets but, do something unique and original. And do this building properly. I dont think people realize that ty do not possess the taste to own a chateau, which is fine but consult with a professional who does. So many people are buying these houses and ruining them, with their very bad taste and limited ability.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jeeves

VIP Member
Oh there is my mate Val Slater! Suprised she didn't add abuse.

Are we the paid trolls?
They're back to the "paid trolls" again? Maybe we need to look into this. If Tattlers are meant to be paid, where is the cash? Has someone been fiddling the books? Can you shed any light on this Jill Scott? Wouldn't this constitute fraud?
The superfans have missed you Jill. Were you unavoidably detained again?

Quick reminder for any superfans lurking here:

Former chartered accountant Jillian Rosemarie Scott was sentenced to 6 months Community detention, 300 hours community work when she appeared in the Hamilton District Court on April 5. She was ordered to pay $53,000 in reparation which was on top of the $45,000 paid prior to sentencing.

Over a 6-year period, Scott and two of her brothers set up a complex scheme to evade taxes and obtain fraudulent refunds from Inland Revenue. They set up limited companies, charitable trusts and societies, which were then used to buy houses and claim GST refunds.

They also used the entities to make it look like they were making charitable donations and claimed charitable donation rebates. Altogether Jillian Scott claimed $101,366.00 and received $88,879.57 in various refunds. The charges against brothers Lindsay and Roger Scott have still to be heard.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

LaFrancaise123

VIP Member
Wow I didn't know about this gem. The reviews are very telling too. Great location but the place needs love , is dirty, needs a lick of paint. I'm sure the London flat is the same... a recurring theme with "she who likes shiny things"
WOW !

Look at the reviews... I copy only ONE review here :

We visited 'The Beach House' in Southbroom from 18th January-6th. February 2917. Although the house is in a fabulous location and on the website the photos look lovely, listed below are things you need to be aware of prior to booking.

1. On arrival house dirty - this was rectified by resident housekeeper.
2. No welcome pack and local shop shuts at approx 6 - so buy provisions prior to arrival.
3. On arrival the pool wasn't clean or the filter working - this was rectified but we had workmen there on and off for 2 days.
4. No toilet paper, hand towels or soap - apart from the hand towel which we had to ask for - we had to hurry out and buy the toilet paper & soap not ideal....
5. There is a serious ant infestation.
6. Killed one cockroach - missed 2!!!
7. Silverfish eating the books.
8. Inside kitchen cupboards - bad smell of damp.
9. Evidence of damp on the walls in most of the rooms.
10. If you want privacy not the place to be as Beatrice the housekeeper is roaming around most of the time.
11. No dishcloths - had to use a tea towel.
12. No lock on the gate to the beach.
13. Units in the lounge broken & need fixing.
14. Curtains in the main room very dirty with stains & evidence of damp.
15. Curtains in one of the bedrooms hanging off the rail.
16. Oh and we had no water on our last day - not sure why.

The house has so much potential but has been left to rack & ruin, it is in need of serious renovations, perhaps the owner should use some of her rental income to do so??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Looking at todays vlog..omg.... is that woman manic..going to emmaus..buying second hand clothes...for 17 euros..horrible.its a bargain....then we have the cheeseshop..more like 50 euros for a bit of cheese..and crossing the street phiwi likes the chairs...600 euros for a pair...they clearly dont need..some people get to much money for doing nothing...just an empty life and spending money...that silly woman needs a support squirel otherwise she would probably kill herself...she needs constant input..not healthy at all..this is not going to end well...

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Jeeves

VIP Member
Whatever people might think about Dan, he does make every effort not only to adhere to his vlogging commitments but when things do go wrong, to try to keep his viewers updated.
And quickly followed by this snippet.

Now that's the way you do it, Michale Pathetic!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Right, so now we've seen their shag pad...now listen, if she was not involved with Phillip, why on earth would she not say " I want to set things right as there has been so much speculation, Phillip and I are best friends, no more than that". Also, did not a trip with Mason suddenly fall off the list? She has on one or perhaps two occasions visited Phillip's parents! She would not do that with just anyone. I think it is more in what they do NOT say than what they say. They are avoiding the question to such an extent that there has to be a reason why. They want time to develop their relationship without pressure. Phillip suddenly has this important role in the house, and it is all "we". I am quite tempted to get an answer, I have to admit...but that would be creepy! :ROFLMAO: There is a limit. When I want things done I usually just pay someone, I am so tempted to do just that. I better get back to work and real life! Have a splendid day everyone, keep on Tattling!
This is only still discussed here on tattle. In real life, everybody knows they are together and nobody is questioning their relationship. To be fully honest: there's also broad consensus that it is not going to last and will end badly for Snort Snorts.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32