Chateau Diaries #74 Only Posh indoor staff get invited to Disney (hehehehe)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pigeons tower vlog :

Are they mad ? Where is the safety in their scaffoldings ?? Crazy.

Obvsly Gerry, Selmar and Dan are not interested in our Chatelaine's efforts to show her wonderful body to them. And God knows that she made every effort she could to draw their attention...

I would love to know what Hash thinks of this farce now that he's been dumped !

NB : Gerry AND Steph looked much healthier (both of them) before the lockdowns... But maybe it is the same for all of us 🙁

PS : Tell me please : did they really bring glasses of champagne in the theater ? Did she really film people sitting in the row behing them in the background for her vlogs ?

Are they for real ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Re the concept of hired help. Living in Asia I really had to adapt my personal views re live in maids (I do not have a maid). The economies of countries like Hong Kong or Singapore are built on their adult populations working. Maternity leave is 3 months. The Phillipines greatest export is its female maid population. Indonesia also high in export maids. They send funds home, which support their own families and children. Very regulated industry - 1000 local dollars a month, plus board, medical insurance, 2 weeks paid leave and flight home every year. Many maids have a small room - the bomb shelter, or attached to laundry with their own toilet, shower facilities. For these maids this is luxury. Many maids are multi lingual, learn to cook food not of their culture, and work to strict timetables (ie 7 to 7 with breaks) and havechuge friendship or church groups. For local population their maids are with them for years, and become part of the family, often travelling with them, included in events, etc. There are exceptions, however maids are protected by law. So for Beatrice we don't know the local norms - this situation may be luxury for her, in her world.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Breaking news : Jill Scott is back !! I repeat : Jill Scott is back !!

M Parker
5 hours ago (edited)
Oh my gosh, the paid trolls from that silly website are back. I'm noticing as soon as anything like the tv show or Christie's is mentioned in the title of the vlog.... Herrreee they come. I must say though, I'm beginning to see the humor in a group of pple who profess to think that Stephanie and Crew aren't worth anyone's attention then spend all their free time(which according to them is plenty because they're currently jobless which is why they have the time to sit around and be useless) focused on trying to convince us Stephanie and Crew are wannabes. Well, no one wastes time on wannabes so the fact that you are spending your life sitting around getting paid (because you don't have another job currently) trying to convince us she's a wannabe literally disproves what you're saying. Silly. And as of today, I have made the vow to stop letting trolls bother me and wash my hands of them. So no more detailed comments to/about the trolls. Focusing on the joy! So fun to see the pigeon pictures in their final habitat!
Show less

Hide reply

Jill Scott
Jill Scott
5 hours ago
Well said Mary!!!!

And the Superfans are happy again (after some moments of doubts...)

Barbi Button
8 hours ago
Finally, the negative naysayers can see the work is being done on the chateau. I mean, we all know and knew but there's always those few. Hope they see this too. Great show again!! 🌺🌸🌷

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ahem… I did see them too. Twice.
His friends The Wilson Taylors live in the south of France... They too were on a UK renovation program, A new Life in the Sun, it followed Brits who were setting up business abroad... any way thats by the by.... MP introduced the you tube audience to their channel Andy & Jasmine, Our New Life in France...he's a musician and they bought a 'ruin' his words with the aim of building up a Vegan gite business. They are literally out in the sticks and they have recently had the Star link installed which made a massive difference to their internet speeds, especialy uploading his music, so it would appear that this is the new 'go to' for vloggers in the wilds. I remember the days when CD folk had to drive miles up the road and sit with the cows to upload vlogs. I will never complain about BT again 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do hope things have changed for the better, but I worked with someone brought up in Zambia in the same town we would have lived in, and things were no better in 1992.
I was a volunteer in a southern African country when I was young, and went back a few years ago. As far as I could see, very little had changed in terms of the situation with servants. All white families have servants, many, as mentioned before, live in outhouses or cellars, often sleeping on the floor. There is usually a "boy" (which could be an elderly man) and at least one "girl" (again, a woman, not necessarily a young one). All their working life, whatever their age, they will be referred to as "the girl" and "the boy", and yes, beatings frequently happen. People try and justify it by saying they are providing employment, which they are, but many are treated worse than animals and the pay is usually extremely low. Of course, there will be other people who employ servants and provide better conditions; show respect, and indeed, many servants are greatly loved by some families. However, in general, the lack of respect; poor living and working conditions and despicable treatment are rife in that part of the world. It''s wrong to generalise, of course, but certainly in South Africa and neighbouring countries, that's how it is. We can only hope IJ and PA are different from the norm, but we don't know.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Love it !!

Begie
7 hours ago
Stephanie, I need to suggest you wear a slip under your very sheer dresses. Love your enthusiasm!

101 Life
9 hours ago (edited)
I love you Stephanie. But I must say up on the scaffolding with a dress? With men around looking up....didn't consider safety and .modesty, did you?

More :

Janie K Carney
9 hours agoThese people are too silly for me. I’ve unsubscribed.

Hide 3 replies

Sheilagh K
9 hours ago
It's not an airport, you don't have to announce your departure.

RE
Lolo Dee
8 hours ago (edited) @Sheilagh K 🤣 the no-fun ppl can see themselves out.

Val Slater
2 hours ago
Good

I can feel the wind turning... (very) slowly but surely

Lisa McA
10 hours agoWhat you’re trying to do to get more subscribers by using your cousin shame on you

Hide 2 replies

Jill Scott
Jill Scott
5 hours agoAmaury is a grown man who is more than able to say NO if he wants to. Obviously not, and he is very comfortable. 🤣😂🤣😂

Val Slater
2 hours ago
He is not in this vlog so why this comment now. Obviously couldn't find anything in this episode to be nasty about.

Lisa McA

10 hours ago
Using your cousin as a sexual person is disgusting. Showing him all the time with his shirt off is disgusting

Hide 2 replies
Lolo Dee
8 hours agoOh, have a sense of humor, you prig.

Val Slater
2 hours ago
Oh is this the latest thread on that other site criticising anything Stephanie does. As a previous commentator said Maury is an adult and makes his own decisions. If he wishes to be photographed with his shirt off then so be it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh there is my mate Val Slater! Suprised she didn't add abuse.

Are we the paid trolls?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I like what Angela did to her towers, and I do like the colour of Stephanie's walls.i like the pictures but I'm just concerned about the security of the fixings to the walls. I love the look of them though. I'm concerned that damp may rot the ribbons, rust the staples and they land on someone's head. Could Amaury fix them more securely?
As I said earlier "Death by pigeon poo pictures".
Ah! could it be a possible thread title? 🤔
Death by Pigeon Poo Pictures in the Bloody Tower of Lalalande ?

• Heart
  • Haha
From yesterday's late CD live chat...

The fans were very confused. 🤪

Cindy Fleer Has anyone else been having the problem of the announcement of the Premier does not come up until a few moments before the actual time? I’ve noticed mind doing that lately.
Jenny Willow Having seen this on TV today it will be interesting to see Stephanie 's footage
Sarah Yates @Philip Janssen have the times changed of the vlogs hun? I keep missing them xx
Philip Janssen @Sarah Yates They haven’t! But we’ve had some issues uploading in London /:

Every live chat, SJ enlist a past guest of Lalande. Kenneth gifted Philip with the transparent hazmat blazer.
Philip is referring (again) to themselves as WE, when commenting on future plans for the hallway.

Kenneth Dimmick Hello dear friends.... greetings from Texas
Kenneth Dimmick Lets not forget to hit the LIKE button.
Kenneth Dimmick @Philip Janssen hello. Hope you are enjoying London.
Philip Janssen @kenneth Dimmick I am, thank you!
Kenneth Dimmick @the Chateau Diaries when were these filmed? Many months ago?
Philip Janssen @CA Garden @kenneth Dimmick The summer of 2019! :)
Philip Janssen @kenneth Dimmick @CA Garden Oops! The summer of *2020!
Kenneth Dimmick @Philip Janssen you are forgiven. Whats a year, anyway?
Jon LAh! Thanks, @Philip Janssen ! I'm guessing before you came along.
Philip Janssen @Jon L It was just before I arrived :)
Philip Janssen @Debbie Mollison Steph bought them from Reinhart, her fashion designer friend :)
Linda Elliott@ Philip Janssen I so remember that particular log and wondered what Steph would ever do with all those pigeons
Philip Janssen @Linda Elliott I then found another box full of the remaining pigeon pictures in the stables . We’re discussing “Pigeon Corridor”

SJ, struggled answering all the confusion and questions during the live chat.
The Chateau Diaries Hello from London lovely people!!!
Jelena Novakovic Hello from London @the Chateau Diaries - from London! You could've popped round for a cup of Yorkshire tea!
The Chateau Diaries We'll be heading back to Lalande tomorrow. This trip's been great, but I'm excited to get home!
The Chateau Diaries @Cindy Fleer I thought it would be fun to have our own playful twist on a 'pigonnier'
loki cleveland flying rodents...
The Chateau Diaries @Loki cleveland They're my favourite birds!

SJ cleaning up for her little man's mistake.

The Chateau Diaries This was all filmed in summer 2020, but can only be showed now as the projects were revealed on British tv today and yesterday
The Chateau Diaries @Marie A. This is a new video of old footage from 2020 that I couldn't show before!

SJ did not want to touch any of this. Hash's whereabouts remains a mystery. No love for Tomaz.
Tony InLosAngeles I’m so confused
Jenny Willow@ The chateau diaries Did Hash find a château to buy? lovely guy
LaReyne Did Hash find a chateau, I wonder
Tony InLosAngeles Where is Hash today?
LaReyne TOMÁS
Tony InLosAngeles What a horrific YouTube live he did

SJ gets a plug in for Patreon, Blue Joy Cat plugs (y), and past guest Thelma Nijman was unable to share her pictures until now.
The Chateau Diaries @Donna Davis Art I really enjoyed yesterday's Patreon live! Thanks for popping in
Blue_Joy Cat Please don't forget to leave a Like everyone, that will help with the YouTube algorithm to promote Stephs channel...
Thelma Nijman @Chateau Diaries.. Finally the beautiful entrance hall wall paper and the pigeonnaire was on today at Château DIY. Now I can show my photos in my FB that we took when we were there. So happy

Will Gerry be driving SJ and BJJ back to Lalande???
The Chateau Diaries @Gerald Grady Hello darling Gerald - wasn't it fun?!!
The Chateau Diaries @Cindy Fleer Mummy and Percy aren't planning to return till the spring, but Gerald will be back at Lalande next week!
The Chateau Diaries Goodnight lovely people - see you next week from Lalande!

• Haha
For those not in the UK, here are YouTube links for the two Chateau DIY episodes Stephanie was on this week:
4, 000 Euros on the wallpaper and she can't get it right! I also wonder how many of the 160 Euro plants are still alive now!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The fans are so confused that SJ had to bring in reinforcements???? Things are not going well. 🤪

Dana _CK
Dana _CK
4 hours ago
What a throwback to our amazing adventure two years ago, “Défilé Haute Couture en Mode Musique Classique”, the successful catwalk at La Grange aux pianos (episode 067 )with Cyril Huvé and Reinhardt Luthier , the original owner of the pigeons collection. This outstanding collection, we have discovered during the big sale at Reinhardt’s atelier (episode 069). Reinhardt was literally honoured to sale the collection to Stephanie knowing she’ll make the best of it at La Lande, and she did 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t mind D&A, I like Angel’s creativity, and her vintage style is my kind of thing ( hence my username). I wear vintage and have mad hair as well, even when doing diy. The headscarf is a good idea for keeping dust and paint off your hair when working, plus she’s way better at curling her hair than I am.
But…what about how Angel swindled poor Teabag out of his wallpaper design??? Oh, wait…I forgot! That was just another MPK excuse and self-pity party! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 809455

I don’t think cobblestones qualify as “antiques” as MPK’s video title suggests. Antiques are defined as “a collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its considerable age.”

If a cobblestone counts as “antique,” I could say I’ve got an antique rock in my backyard garden…it’s about 1 billion years old! Quite old! How much will you give me for it? 😄

MPK calls a lot of things “antique”…I guess if something is older than the length of his latest relationship, he thinks it’s “antique!” 😆
he should have said ”salvage” like what they are trying to do with his YouTube career

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where did she store these bird pics post purchase - Hash is painting one with bird pooh on it. And Phillip found another box of bird pics - from memory wasn't there 100 or something pictures she bought?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Oh there is my mate Val Slater! Suprised she didn't add abuse.

Are we the paid trolls?
They're back to the "paid trolls" again? Maybe we need to look into this. If Tattlers are meant to be paid, where is the cash? Has someone been fiddling the books? Can you shed any light on this Jill Scott? Wouldn't this constitute fraud?
The superfans have missed you Jill. Were you unavoidably detained again?

Quick reminder for any superfans lurking here:

Former chartered accountant Jillian Rosemarie Scott was sentenced to 6 months Community detention, 300 hours community work when she appeared in the Hamilton District Court on April 5. She was ordered to pay $53,000 in reparation which was on top of the $45,000 paid prior to sentencing.

Over a 6-year period, Scott and two of her brothers set up a complex scheme to evade taxes and obtain fraudulent refunds from Inland Revenue. They set up limited companies, charitable trusts and societies, which were then used to buy houses and claim GST refunds.

They also used the entities to make it look like they were making charitable donations and claimed charitable donation rebates. Altogether Jillian Scott claimed $101,366.00 and received $88,879.57 in various refunds. The charges against brothers Lindsay and Roger Scott have still to be heard.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Pigeons tower vlog :

Are they mad ? Where is the safety in their scaffoldings ?? Crazy.

Obvsly Gerry, Selmar and Dan are not interested in our Chatelaine's efforts to show her wonderful body to them. And God knows that she made every effort she could to draw their attention...

I would love to know what Hash thinks of this farce now that he's been dumped !

NB : Gerry AND Steph looked much healthier (both of them) before the lockdowns... But maybe it is the same for all of us 🙁

PS : Tell me please : did they really bring glasses of champagne in the theater ? Did she really film people sitting in the row behing them in the background for her vlogs ?

Are they for real ?
are we Tattlers mass hallucinating their ridiculous behaviors?

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.