Chateau Diaries #74 Only Posh indoor staff get invited to Disney (hehehehe)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he worked for one of those bespoke cabinet companies, and was trying to sell its products rather than actually making them himself, but I could be wrong? Stephanie was initially keen till she saw the quote.
My grey cells might be playing up, but I think Hash(tag) arrived as a B&B guest at the same sort of time as Hanni's first appearance last summer. Enjoyed himself so much (subsequently there was a Tattle Theory that he was fishing for a work commission) that he stayed on as a "volunteer". Christmas invitation and the opportunity to measure everywhere and everything for cupboards, panelling, etc, etc. His great schemes were too expensive, according to SJ (which is a first). All that effort for nowt, dreams of a big bonus down the drain.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Does SJ still say everything is her 'favorite!' or has she just signaled for everyone to start sending pigeon tat instead of peacock?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I know I am in the minority here, but I like the new narrator of Chateau DIY MUCH better than Dick Strawbridge.
His voice overs on the original were like chalk on a chalk board to me. Very fake. Like he was reading a bedtime story voice to his kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I know I am in the minority here, but I like the new narrator of Chateau DIY MUCH better than Dick Strawbridge.
His voice overs on the original were like chalk on a chalk board to me. Very fake. Like he was reading a bedtime story voice to his kids.
No, I prefer it now too :)
It's not much different to having the woman that narrates on theirs (Tracey Ann Oberman ... I think)

Reactions: 16
It also looks as if the champagne was in real glasses which is not normally allowed in the auditorium, but hey, these are Lalanders and rules do not apply to them. If I'd been behind them, I'd have felt like knocking her phone out of her hand if she filmed me!

So we are paid jobless people, are we? That sounds good to me, I must find out more about how exactly that works! Is it actually tax-free too? It sounds rather like being a chateau owner!
Yes, as a paid troll I was wondering who I should invoice at the end of the month. The VIP Council? And is there a sliding scale of charges? Like xx amount for pointing out the obvious grifting and xxx amount for asking uncomfortable questions? :ROFLMAO:

My grey cells might be playing up, but I think Hash(tag) arrived as a B&B guest at the same sort of time as Hanni's first appearance last summer. Enjoyed himself so much (subsequently there was a Tattle Theory that he was fishing for a work commission) that he stayed on as a "volunteer". Christmas invitation and the opportunity to measure everywhere and everything for cupboards, panelling, etc, etc. His great schemes were too expensive, according to SJ (which is a first). All that effort for nowt, dreams of a big bonus down the drain.
He also wore 'very tight' lycra cycling shorts a lot of the time 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Does SJ still say everything is her 'favorite!' or has she just signaled for everyone to start sending pigeon tat instead of peacock?
Oh, I do hope so, she said they were her favourite birds: superfans: please note! I like to see them suffer the consequences of their actions and words, receiving thousands of hedgehogs, etc. I bet all the B & B guests would love to have a whole collection of peacocks, pigeons, hedgehogs, and squirrels sitting on their beds, ready to welcome them when they arrive. If Nutti was doing her job properly, she'd keep a list of who sent what and make sure the relevant hedgehog, etc., was on the right bed for their arrival!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
[/QUOTE]
Dear M Parker,
I am one of the paid trolls and I am reaching out to you.
I just love sitting in my dark little cave under the troll bridge, with no friends to talk to, just waiting for dear Steffi's vlogs . I am totally unemployable as I have very hairy feet and curly teeth. I lost my last position because I ate one of my fellow workers.I do get paid, (all we Tattlers do), by a rival chateau, but it's a pittance, its modern slavery really.
I'm thinking of setting up a Patreon account to enable me to decorate my (fetid little hovel) cute home, with a nice chandelier or two like darling Steffie.
I would produce a vlog for Patreons twice yearly like darling Michael, showing my sad lonely life under the bridge, and the plight of trolls.
Every Patron will receive a signed photo and a lock of my fur. Super Patreons will get a personalised album of photos of my bridge in all four seasons.
I will put the details in the live chat when I get my new camera from BuyATrollACoffee.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Dear M Parker,
I am one of the paid trolls and I am reaching out to you.
I just love sitting in my dark little cave under the troll bridge, with no friends to talk to, just waiting for dear Steffi's vlogs . I am totally unemployable as I have very hairy feet and curly teeth. I lost my last position because I ate one of my fellow workers.I do get paid, (all we Tattlers do), by a rival chateau, but it's a pittance, its modern slavery really.
I'm thinking of setting up a Patreon account to enable me to decorate my (fetid little hovel) cute home, with a nice chandelier or two like darling Steffie.
I would produce a vlog for Patreons twice yearly like darling Michael, showing my sad lonely life under the bridge, and the plight of trolls.
Every Patron will receive a signed photo and a lock of my fur. Super Patreons will get a personalised album of photos of my bridge in all four seasons.
I will put the details in the live chat when I get my new camera from BuyATrollACoffee.
[/QUOTE]

@Dippy Hippy , this is amaaazing! Paaarfect! No, really, I love it! 😘 🥰 ❤ So funny!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
You can buy drinks at some UK theatres and take them into the auditorium with you these days. I often buy a bottle of beer at my local cinema and drink it while watching the film. My husband drinks a cup of tea. Never seen glasses of champagne there though 😂☕🥂🍻
I live in south Florida, USA and for the past few years, beer and wine has been sold at the movie theatre concession stand. I get a beer and my husband gets wine. I never looked, but don’t see any reason they wouldn’t also sell champagne. Also, I’ve been to a few Broadway plays in New York City and a few traveling productions here in Florida and they all sell alcohol. Not a big deal.

Reactions: 3
I live in south Florida, USA and for the past few years, beer and wine has been sold at the movie theatre concession stand. I get a beer and my husband gets wine. I never looked, but don’t see any reason they wouldn’t also sell champagne. Also, I’ve been to a few Broadway plays in New York City and a few traveling productions here in Florida and they all sell alcohol. Not a big deal.
Can you bring your glasses and your alcohol in the theater while the actors are playing ?

We have cabarets in France where you can drink while the comedians play. It's usually smaller than a national theater.

We learn everyday.

Reactions: 6
I like both, but Dick did make me laugh when the “restorers” we’re doing things so blatantly stupid to not call them out would be ridiculous for him

e.g. the guy that broke the door hinges, many who violated safety concerns, unrealistic expectations of new chateau owners, those who wouldn’t put the work in to make their intended business function properly

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
You're not alone😁👍

Reactions: 5
Can you bring your glasses and your alcohol in the theater while the actors are playing ?

We have cabarets in France where you can drink while the comedians play. It's usually smaller than a national theater.

We learn everyday.
Yes, you can definitely bring the alcohol purchased from the theatre inside. Obviously not your own from home. The Broadway shows gave us hard plastic wine glasses. They had the shows logo on them and we took them home as souvenirs. They were very sturdy and lasted several years. The regular movie theatres around here give standard plastic cups if requested, but they’ve also handed me a glass beer bottle. There are a couple of fancier movie theatres that give you larger movie seats and a waiter. I believe I’ve gotten real glass there. I really doubt that Steph & co would sneak champagne glasses and alcohol into a play. But if they did, it is ridiculous.

Reactions: 3
PAID TROLL??? That's rich. I love uncovering the real truth. That is why I am here and I will happily continue to do so. FOR FREE.

Again, it is only an attempt to derail the conversation about, (Stephanie Jarvis and others), grifting, how donations are used, free labor, tax dodging and a dishonest narrative. So, Mary Parker, if you should read this, perhaps start from the first 🧵. It reads like a good novel. Enjoy.

83025870_202221557592420_5832023150565573895_n(1).jpg

FEBRUARY 2, 2020
Hanover County, Virginia
historichanovertavern

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
have to say not a fan of both...i also dont want to know what Angel is upto in her towers...seen her a few times...flocking around with scraps of wallpaper and stuffed butterflies...yuk..personally i cannot stand those two..if she stands up in one of her towers she can act as a lighthouse for the ships in the channel...that hair and makeup.and that cloth on her head.all the time....is that an english thing?? itj gives me coronationstreetvibes....and that Dick of hers crawling around her...no to mention those overweight kids..they should be aware of this....i wonder whats on the table ala chateau there.....imho...they made a good business..good for them..but i wouldnt go there..nor watch them ..
Its the vintage look. It has been popular in the UK for ages, especially amongst younger people . Angela made her living, before she met Dick, doing vintage tea parties, and wrote books on it. The fashions recall the 1940s , and 50's in Britain.That's why it reminds you of Coronation Street!
There are festivals of vintage, vintage fairs., shops devoted to it. There are different branches of it, American college vintage and wartime vintage are popular. Angela dresses like a wartime land girl or female munitions or engineering worker. She carries it off well. My late mother was a "Bomb girl" in the war, and dressed like this in dungarees and boiler suits. She used to make bombs and shells in a munitions factory at 16 years old. . She got her photo on the front cover of a national magazine sitting at her work station, and became a pin up. She wasn't as famous as Rosie the Riveter though.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes, as a paid troll I was wondering who I should invoice at the end of the month. The VIP Council? And is there a sliding scale of charges? Like xx amount for pointing out the obvious grifting and xxx amount for asking uncomfortable questions? :ROFLMAO:

He also wore 'very tight' lycra cycling shorts a lot of the time 👀
omg I’m so confused - I thought the hairy guy in the sweaty bike shorts was Ash and this new guy painting the pigeon frames (why did he not clean off the poop prior to painting) was Hash oh ffs it’s the Ian thin all over again

I swear CD is more like Groundhog Day than Groundhog Day

furthermore, I too would like my wages for being a troll-clearly Jeff Bezos and George Soros have lost our paperwork

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.