Chateau Diaries #74 Only Posh indoor staff get invited to Disney (hehehehe)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Dan and Amaury, I loved their podcast style video on the way to London. I hope life at Lalande doesn’t grind the two of them into the ground.
Its obvious from all the vlogs they both enjoy the life there. beats me why but they obviously are sucked in!

Reactions: 8
Somehow I must have missed it ... it was said that Roadkiller would come back to do the flowers for some much anticipated wedding back in September. Whose wedding was it?

Reactions: 2
Dear M Parker,
I am one of the paid trolls and I am reaching out to you.
I just love sitting in my dark little cave under the troll bridge, with no friends to talk to, just waiting for dear Steffi's vlogs . I am totally unemployable as I have very hairy feet and curly teeth. I lost my last position because I ate one of my fellow workers.I do get paid, (all we Tattlers do), by a rival chateau, but it's a pittance, its modern slavery really.
I'm thinking of setting up a Patreon account to enable me to decorate my (fetid little hovel) cute home, with a nice chandelier or two like darling Steffie.
I would produce a vlog for Patreons twice yearly like darling Michael, showing my sad lonely life under the bridge, and the plight of trolls.
Every Patron will receive a signed photo and a lock of my fur. Super Patreons will get a personalised album of photos of my bridge in all four seasons.
I will put the details in the live chat when I get my new camera from BuyATrollACoffee.
[/QUOTE]

I'm laughing too hard! Bloody brilliant @Dippy Hippy

'Ate a fellow worker' had me coughing/laughing.

My ribs hurt from laughing so hard. Thank you for starting my day with a smile.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
nicely said, Julia! You will likely bring a lot more to our community of critique, hilarity, and warmth!!
I think I love this lady!
Have to say I've not spotted any wannabes in our midst - quite the opposite in fact (well, except perhaps dear Heathcliffe whose aspiration is a constant source of anguish to him...).

We should do a short YT vid introducing ourselves, flinging open our windows and have 🧵'Welcome to our community of critique, hilarity and warmth!"🧵 emblazoned across it!

Meanwhile, may I propose Julia for an Hon.Tattle 🥇 - or at least appoint her as Roving Ambassador! 😎:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just remembered on my 40 mile drive home from picking up groceries yesterday I was actively looking out for wildflowers. I spotted one, a thistle. I wouldn't be too happy to get that in a bouquet.

FRK isn't developing much of a year-around business, is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dear M Parker,
I am one of the paid trolls and I am reaching out to you.
I just love sitting in my dark little cave under the troll bridge, with no friends to talk to, just waiting for dear Steffi's vlogs . I am totally unemployable as I have very hairy feet and curly teeth. I lost my last position because I ate one of my fellow workers.I do get paid, (all we Tattlers do), by a rival chateau, but it's a pittance, its modern slavery really.
I'm thinking of setting up a Patreon account to enable me to decorate my (fetid little hovel) cute home, with a nice chandelier or two like darling Steffie.
I would produce a vlog for Patreons twice yearly like darling Michael, showing my sad lonely life under the bridge, and the plight of trolls.
Every Patron will receive a signed photo and a lock of my fur. Super Patreons will get a personalised album of photos of my bridge in all four seasons.
I will put the details in the live chat when I get my new camera from BuyATrollACoffee.
[/QUOTE]

return to base you blew your cover !!!

reface will be done ✅
Heathcliffe is in same time 😂😂

superb bit of prose thou 😈
82BD7432-B424-4C6E-8B32-6E16D579B545.jpeg

THIS PAID TROLL WANTS HIS PAYCHECK!
Ohh fff sake have you all lost your sence of propriety!!!!!

talk to HR
Q upgraded all the well known s last month …
😈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So, who won the "How many servants have you got?" competition?
Well, I'm not good at sums but it must run to scores now (especially if you count the spares I keep in the dungeon plus the lad who ran away and became a Hollywood movie star, very very improbably, and who got himself an army of serfs of his very own... I've still got the posse after him.)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
PAID TROLL??? That's rich. I love uncovering the real truth. That is why I am here and I will happily continue to do so. FOR FREE.

Again, it is only an attempt to derail the conversation about, (Stephanie Jarvis and others), grifting, how donations are used, free labor, tax dodging and a dishonest narrative. So, Mary Parker, if you should read this, perhaps start from the first 🧵. It reads like a good novel. Enjoy.

View attachment 811381
FEBRUARY 2, 2020
Hanover County, Virginia
historichanovertavern
Q - make a cash 💰 deposit 💸 into VIP agent @KiKiGee

1.5 billion bit coin 🪙
For services rendered to Tattle Inc

😈
M

throw in a few Rolex toys 🧸

• Haha
  • Wow
Buckle up or brace yourselves. Or simply don't watch. Edd and Anna Lagorce have unveiled their latest vloGerry, in which Sadie has a starring role.

On that inspiring note, i bid yiou all good night.

Coq au Vin with @Sadie in Francefor Our 1st Gourmet Wine Weekend
Bordeaux Life1,356 viewsPremiered 46 minutes ago
Coq au Vin with @Sadie in France for Our 1st Gourmet Wine Weekend
Whilst balancing work at our Passion Project , we also got the chateau ready for our first ever Gourmet Wine weekend ! Edd wants to cook something French and what else than Coq au Vin with delicious wine ! 🍷 However Edd has never cooked coq au vin ... We get beautiful Sadie that comes down to help us with a few more lovely friends x
We had fun filming this and we hope you all like it x Huge Thank You to everyone for their Love & Support x Special Thank You to all of our amazing Patrons x If you wish to become a Patron : https://www.patreon.com/bordeauxlife

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Sorry folks! Have to rush off for an elegant evening in Edinburgh! Nicky F is hosting a dinner party!!

• Haha
Somehow I must have missed it ... it was said that Roadkiller would come back to do the flowers for some much anticipated wedding back in September. Whose wedding was it?
From FRK's IG...
SEPTEMBER 22
Montrésor, Centre, France
Here is a little sneakpeak of the wedding we did last weekend in Montresor, in France. We dressed these old milk buckets with foraged greens, bright pinks and seasonal blooms. They were first used in the Church infront of the alter, then later infront of the Marquee.

This is a post from #Montresor, Centre, France
242292512_4955986717749434_450863817401825607_n.jpg

SEPTEMBER 20
Montrésor, Centre, France
Hannah Markowska & Sammy Homa

BROMANCE AT THE CHATEAU!
@21:39 FRK's wedding flowers

• Heart
More from CD's comments...
Evelyn McElroy has jumped in and replied to M Parker's troll commentary.

Evelyn McElroy
Evelyn McElroy
14 minutes ago
I quite agree M. Parker. The effort they put into negativity and insults is astounding.

Evelyn McElroy
Evelyn McElroy
12 minutes ago
@Yo Mat , it is a separate website and I would never post the link because I certainly don't want to pass on such hate-filled sites.
Oh Evelyn...you know you secretly love it here...I bet we are your guilty pleasure :ROFLMAO: It truly is spiffing how it is assumed we all don't hold jobs here, yet we are paid trolls!? Silly little grannies :love:💋

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Interesting that, in the TV programme, they describe SJ as being an ex or former opera singer. I don't think there has been any evidence that she ever worked as an opera singer. She may only ever have performed on stage as a student. She may like to be described in that way although she has said she didn't go on to have a career in opera as she disliked having to perform. However, in her current life, she performs all the time, loves having an audience and loves to be the star of the show. She sings every time there is a singing workshop and warbles away at any chapel service. She also performs in the local concerts run by Cyril, the pianist. As she really does love to perform, it would suggest that the reason she did not become a professional singer was purely because she did not make the grade. I think she would have loved the adulation; the international travel, and the dressing up. Maybe she was only judged good enough for the chorus or in spear carrying roles! Just think how she has wasted her education: the years at Oxford and the years (?) training as an opera singer, just to end up destroying and "tackifying" (to coin a word!) an old, crumbling chateau; making some videos starring herself; living with a lot of rather pitiable drifters, with a partner half her age, and reliant on the money of strangers to finance her lifestyle. What an achievement!
Whenever it's brought up that she was an opera singer I try to imagine her singing Queen of the Night from the Magic Flute. Nope she was never up to Diana Damarau's standard.

• Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.