Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Freesia54

VIP Member
I'm all for anyone grabbing their 5 minutes of camera glory it...

Can anyone direct me to the Patron video that Mojo posted please? I keep getting distracted by threads where SJ corrects BJJ I feel a bit like Alice down the rabbit hole... finding plenty of interesting posts but not getting to where I need to be... Thanks in advance... xx😘
I've found it... thanks xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Kat-the-Great

I HATE that gray, washed out wallpaper of trees and birds. It makes me sick just looking at it. Why would anyone pick it unless it was given to you for free? The pigeon stair is really nice. However the gold at the top is trivial and weak.

scopeitout

I disagree only because she throws Poodle in our faces at every opportunity. He sits at the head table and is served by the likes of Al, Selmar, Frk...Cat.....why?????
He goes around the world with her. Why???
He sleeps in her bedroom. Why????

Oh yeah....he is her camera "man".
Bullshit.

I am with Heathcliff on this one.
Say it ain't so....clear it up.
If SJ just said "Phyllis is the 9 year old girlfriend I never had"....but we are NOT romantic....
I MIGHT be able to tolerate his never ending presence a little better.

Its not gonna happen. Unless you expose a crack her persona. Like, maybe the reason she jumps around like a 2-year-old is that she is on meth. and the whole circus collapses. After that you can hope maybe someone writes a tell-all book about the gay boy sleeping with the straight meth head at Lalaland. She not gonna say a thing. You can agree, disagree. You can want it. Even demand it. She not gonna tell ya.

and to be honest it no one's business who sleeping in your bed.

Last edited:
Wow! Thank you, I will share this info with my son!!
Great!...Is he a sci-fi writer or artist or is he just a fan as I am? They always have such fun authors there and one year they even had a Florida panther there that you could pet (ILooking back, I suspect the panther was heavily sedated :mad:)...I hope he finds out when and where it is this year (May have already been held as it's now late in the year)...

Yes, already past...I found the website...

Looking at their history link, I went from 1998-2006

• Heart

Wilhelm

It’s an AFffuckedit abbreviation of what hoglite thinks upperclass British accent is - it’s single white female terroritry

on him its a red 🚨 that a jumped up prig thinks they have made it

and off him it’s an affront to those of us who do enunciate… in our own local dialect

seems he’s ashamed to be from the Netherlands 🇳🇱 …. He’d rather aspire to sound British

the shame is all his…. And god love his family and THEIR heritage - apparently he’s ashamed of how they sound .

one shag and goodbye 👋 Netherlands 🇳🇱
Don't want to snortfend but I do understand him.When speaking a foreign language I prefer to lose my English accent.

• Sad

Wee Donkey

Blimey you guys have been busy the past few weeks..

Surely the reason so many chateaus have graveyards nearby might be some sort of status for the Lord of the Manor to be next to the Church, or its the local priests' place. The current DIY series really does mix timelines.. and seeing the Honfleur that far back compared to their recent vids..

Noted the Chateau de Lalacelle dropped off a chair to Lalande (the before/after were on their video, but to see the chair, you had to watch Princess Pushy's video, which I don't do.

Can someone update what income Princess Pushy's and Michael Petherdick's patreons are? Last time I read on here it was IIRC 35k a month and 5k a month. Cheers guys.

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
So....what IS going on with Dan's daily vlogs???
None yesterDay.
None so far toDay.

I don't blame him if he is just pooped, but I am wondering if what he wants to show has to be delayed until the "princess" finally gets off her lazy ass and posts it first????

I like Dan's videos of his work at home.
Dread Wednesday thru Friday when he videos EVERYTHING he is asked to do at the shanty BESIDES being the yard man.
there was something wrong with the video files while being transferred from the camera to the pc

Aquablue

Chatty Member
Yeah well, Bruce Jenner was married 3 times and has Children with his Exs. Now he is Caitlyn Jenner who still has his penis and was voted Glamours women of the year in 2015 so nothing surprises me
Did he/she not have surgery? Okay, this is the part my brain can't grasp, he/she certainly can afford the surgery.