Chateau Diaries #74 Only Posh indoor staff get invited to Disney (hehehehe)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's another AirBnB income source. Her lovely seaside villa at 223 Park Lane, Southbroome, South Africa!
Almost all booked for the southern hemisphere summer (or already booked for her own winter vacation).
Mixed reviews. Seems a bit like other places we know of: OK on the surface but when you look deeper, ... Odd that very basic things like towels and soap were sometimes missing and that some things were "tired and dirty"!

The fact they have never, ever, been seen or even referenced at either lalande or in SA
As others mentioned, they were at LL for IJ and PA's wedding and at one of the get togethers in SJs SA vlog. Goodness knows what they think of SJ!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I have seen this house in Stephanie's South Africa vlog pre covid.. It's her mom's.. Her mom also owns property in suffolk.
They also said in that vlog that they use Percy's House in SA and that one only as a holiday home and to rent out.

Reactions: 8
WOW !

Look at the reviews... I copy only ONE review here :

We visited 'The Beach House' in Southbroom from 18th January-6th. February 2917. Although the house is in a fabulous location and on the website the photos look lovely, listed below are things you need to be aware of prior to booking.

1. On arrival house dirty - this was rectified by resident housekeeper.
2. No welcome pack and local shop shuts at approx 6 - so buy provisions prior to arrival.
3. On arrival the pool wasn't clean or the filter working - this was rectified but we had workmen there on and off for 2 days.
4. No toilet paper, hand towels or soap - apart from the hand towel which we had to ask for - we had to hurry out and buy the toilet paper & soap not ideal....
5. There is a serious ant infestation.
6. Killed one cockroach - missed 2!!!
7. Silverfish eating the books.
8. Inside kitchen cupboards - bad smell of damp.
9. Evidence of damp on the walls in most of the rooms.
10. If you want privacy not the place to be as Beatrice the housekeeper is roaming around most of the time.
11. No dishcloths - had to use a tea towel.
12. No lock on the gate to the beach.
13. Units in the lounge broken & need fixing.
14. Curtains in the main room very dirty with stains & evidence of damp.
15. Curtains in one of the bedrooms hanging off the rail.
16. Oh and we had no water on our last day - not sure why.

The house has so much potential but has been left to rack & ruin, it is in need of serious renovations, perhaps the owner should use some of her rental income to do so??
let me guess: Beatrice is a volunteer?

That is so true and all at the same time as saying she's not going to spend and she must rein herself in: "It's the new me". It is, as we have said before, a very serious psychological condition. She just can't stop and as you say, it can be something very expensive but can also be some cheap rubbish, anything, just to satisfy the need. I don't like the woman but this is not just a her being acquisitive or being weak willed, it is something that needs professional therapy. PJ is not mature enough to know this and people like him and the fans are encouraging and enabling her to act like that and it really is toxic for someone with a serious condition. If IJ does not recognise that her daughter has this problem, then, despite her nursing background, she is showing her ignorance. Whatever we may think about Steph and the awful grifting and incompetent management of other people's money, in this respect, she really does need urgent help or it will only get worse, and she will be more and more unhappy underneath the veneer. Someone in her family or entourage needs to realise this and do something about it.
Or she just has the most views on her Brocante and shopping videos and she tries to serve her customers? Oh, was I accidentally defending her?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Espe I think you are right in that SJ has a spending/shopping addiction. She bought ugly unnecessary clothes after cleaning out her closet. Your comments re the enabling of Phillip and the fans is quite apt.

Reactions: 19
Yes , her previous income did come only from her London airbnb flat. I wonder how much she charges pernight for her flat. she also might have some savings from her short lived singing career and some leftover inheritance
Does she have a cleaning lady in London, too or does she just rely on the guest leaving the flat clean? 🤔

Reactions: 4
I do believe that SJ is gearing up for an online shop. Just in time for Christmas. Andie W. is most likely creating for re-prints and a book. Tatty is modeling the clothing that will be sold and drop shipped (avoiding, purchasing, warehousing, and shipping). Again, they will have Daddy's images for cards, coasters, and wrapping paper and a Lalande calendar. :eek: Time will tell.

Now, back to yesterday's flog. Why oh why???

@8:11 from the last CD flog, BJJ has a hot water bottle outside in the garden.
@21:53 he is showing his majolica rooster/cock ewer.

16186882_master.jpg

The live chat was dull as dirt. Many were M.I.A., Michael M. missed his shout out. :ROFLMAO:
Brenda ML @Loki Cleveland @Celeste R had them all laughing I thought the tea was spiked
loki clevelandI think so too..Brenda
loki cleveland Philip's face was flushed
Michael Morrison @Helen Stella I did hear a “Michael” from the other room. I was assuming Petherick. Was I mistaken?
M Parker @Philip Janssen out of everything you can't have, I think I weep the most about you not being able to have cheese

The comments are extra funny. The fan's seem to be getting restless with BJJ and are looking for answers.

D MS
8 hours ago
That gurgling rooster pitcher is a good one! ❤

Tina Shockley
10 hours ago
We need a tour of Phillips and Nadies rooms. I love their style.

stephen Mar
11 hours ago
Is Phillip ever going to leave the chateau

Sam Mom
11 hours ago
I know I’m going to be thrashed in the comments but why would you hang those paintings on that exquisite paneling? Don’t get me wrong they are lovely and framed nicely but the paneling speaks for itself and will just look cluttered.

J. Peters
11 hours ago
Joise is an English treasure, what a lovely lady. Nattie deserves a get away to London, leave Phillip in charge.

RawSunNata
12 hours ago
Is Tatyana vegan?

Diamonds63
12 hours ago
No American

Melanie Schneider
13 hours ago
Why is now Philip talking with a fake accent? Lol

isabel andrade
11 hours ago
Is philip a permanent staff member? I can’t place him y et. No hard work for sure and luxury trips with you everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
A fine antiques store would have charged a good price IF the chairs were covered in ORIGINAL cloth that was in good condition. Those cushions were new foam and it had been recovered "recently". So the value as a fine antique is gone already. Snorts and stupid SJ get taken all the time because they don't know what they are doing in regards to REAL antiques.
Now, if they still just like the chairs for aesthetics, then buy them. BUT always ask if they will take less first. I would not pay more than $400 for that pair of refurbished chairs. Though they were cute, but I fear the back was too low to sit comfortably in.

Hey! By the way. Where is @purejuice lately???
And @toilingwiththetoile??
And@mummydearest????
And@Jikki2????
If Phil continues like this to buy souvenirs there will be video one day:
Oh, btw, since Mummy left me a generous amount so that I can live comfortably I decided to finally buy by dream Palazzo in Venice. It would be ridiculous to sell the chateau to someone else since Phil cherishes it almost as much as I do and anyway, he has already some many antics he can easily fill the rooms. So this will be my last cadeau at the chateau, my accountant even said I can deduct it from my taxes, so it's clearly a win-win

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
not stephfending but it is really hard to get an A-class housekeeper and they have a live in one just at the holiday home alone that's not cheap I live in a part of Africa to get a really good one you pay a lot you're looking at 508 USD per month, according to the reviews the housekeeper stays there during a vistors booking so maybe half that salary still a lot, these guys are loaded and it's disgusting how everyone else pays for there lifestyle. The amount of restaurant 5-star meals we have seen before her patreon of SJ enjoying , and apparently starving at the same time beggers beyond belief.
let me guess: Beatrice is a volunteer?

Or she just has the most views on her Brocante and shopping videos and she tries to serve her customers? Oh, was I accidentally defending her?
not stephfending but it is really hard to get an A-class housekeeper and they have a live in one just at the holiday home alone that's not cheap I live in a part of Africa to get a really good one you pay a lot you're looking at 508 USD per month, according to the reviews the housekeeper stays there during a vistors booking so maybe half that salary still a lot, these guys are loaded and it's disgusting how everyone else pays for there lifestyle. The amount of restaurant 5-star meals we have seen before her patreon of SJ enjoying , and apparently starving at the same time beggers beyond belief.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
WOW !

Look at the reviews... I copy only ONE review here :

We visited 'The Beach House' in Southbroom from 18th January-6th. February 2917. Although the house is in a fabulous location and on the website the photos look lovely, listed below are things you need to be aware of prior to booking.

1. On arrival house dirty - this was rectified by resident housekeeper.
2. No welcome pack and local shop shuts at approx 6 - so buy provisions prior to arrival.
3. On arrival the pool wasn't clean or the filter working - this was rectified but we had workmen there on and off for 2 days.
4. No toilet paper, hand towels or soap - apart from the hand towel which we had to ask for - we had to hurry out and buy the toilet paper & soap not ideal....
5. There is a serious ant infestation.
6. Killed one cockroach - missed 2!!!
7. Silverfish eating the books.
8. Inside kitchen cupboards - bad smell of damp.
9. Evidence of damp on the walls in most of the rooms.
10. If you want privacy not the place to be as Beatrice the housekeeper is roaming around most of the time.
11. No dishcloths - had to use a tea towel.
12. No lock on the gate to the beach.
13. Units in the lounge broken & need fixing.
14. Curtains in the main room very dirty with stains & evidence of damp.
15. Curtains in one of the bedrooms hanging off the rail.
16. Oh and we had no water on our last day - not sure why.

The house has so much potential but has been left to rack & ruin, it is in need of serious renovations, perhaps the owner should use some of her rental income to do so??
Maybe they’re just trying to recreate a little piece of La La Lande in South Africa. You know, to feel more like home? 😆 SJ feels more comfortable in dirt and disrepair!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They also said in that vlog that they use Percy's House in SA and that one only as a holiday home and to rent out.
You are correct. This is from Sunday's live chat 10/10
Percy Attfield Hello all from Centurion.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@Espe I think you are right in that SJ has a spending/shopping addiction. She bought ugly unnecessary clothes after cleaning out her closet. Your comments re the enabling of Phillip and the fans is quite apt.
The thing out it is, She buys so many clothes and wears the same thing all the time. As far as Isabel needing to realize SJ has a mental problem. Hows she gonna do that shes nuts herself and is busy with her own nasty places she can't keep clean

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do believe that SJ is gearing up for an online shop. Just in time for Christmas. Andie W. is most likely creating for re-prints and a book. Tatty is modeling the clothing that will be sold and drop shipped (avoiding, purchasing, warehousing, and shipping). Again, they will have Daddy's images for cards, coasters, and wrapping paper and a Lalande calendar. :eek: Time will tell.

View attachment 807905

The live chat was dull as dirt. Many were M.I.A., Michael M. missed his shout out. :ROFLMAO:
Brenda ML @Loki Cleveland @Celeste R had them all laughing I thought the tea was spiked
Michael Morrison @Helen Stella I did hear a “Michael” from the other room. I was assuming Petherick. Was I mistaken?
M Parker @Philip Janssen out of everything you can't have, I think I weep the most about you not being able to have cheese

The comments are extra funny. The fan's seem to be getting restless with BJJ and are looking for answers.

D MS
8 hours ago

Tina Shockley
10 hours ago

stephen Mar
11 hours ago

Sam Mom
11 hours ago
I know I’m going to be thrashed in the comments but why would you hang those paintings on that exquisite paneling? Don’t get me wrong they are lovely and framed nicely but the paneling speaks for itself and will just look cluttered.

J. Peters
11 hours ago
Joise is an English treasure, what a lovely lady. Nattie deserves a get away to London, leave Phillip in charge.

RawSunNata
12 hours ago
Is Tatyana vegan?

Diamonds63
12 hours ago
No American

Melanie Schneider
13 hours ago

isabel andrade
11 hours ago
Is philip a permanent staff member? I can’t place him y et. No hard work for sure and luxury trips with you everywhere.
😆😆😆

57A9F462-BCFC-4770-879D-8CCF62C59E5B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The thing out it is, She buys so many clothes and wears the same thing all the time. As far as Isabel needing to realize SJ has a mental problem. Hows she gonna do that shes nuts herself and is busy with her own nasty places she can't keep clean
sorry, "About it" I could not find an edit button

Ohh fff sake

SSC - EVENT …. Clearly now she’s got hoglite in London she needs cash for Hamleys toy store 🏬

every cloud 😈
Stephanie Jarvis

OCT 13, 2021 AT 12:16 AM

Unlocked
Patron-only Live from London!!!

She definitely Manic. Needs some medication. I never seen a grown adult bounce around like they are a 6-year-old so excited over a few berries. She does this all the time. Like in Italy. Picky a nut from a tree and putting it in her purse for later. You know that nuts still in the bottom of the dag to this day. It will be there forever lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

View attachment 807905

D MS
8 hours ago

Tina Shockley
10 hours ago

stephen Mar
11 hours ago

Sam Mom
11 hours ago

J. Peters
11 hours ago

RawSunNata
12 hours ago
Is Tatyana vegan?

Diamonds63
12 hours ago
No American

Melanie Schneider
13 hours ago

isabel andrade
11 hours ago

RawSunNata
12 hours ago
Is Tatyana vegan?

Diamonds63
12 hours ago
No American
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.