Chateau Diaries #74 Only Posh indoor staff get invited to Disney (hehehehe)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
considering all of this and I believe Percy would have some serious money behind him as mini aprons tastes aren't cheap and shed need a housekeeper in percys house too I now remember that she who shouts from a balcony at beginning of her blog stated they had from the start a part-time cleaner at the shatoo . It finally dawned on me what a mug I was to even consider giving empathy to the princess at all and the amount of gifts mummy and percy still get through gift grab. :unsure: i hope the patrons really do find there ahaa moment .
I have the same impression about Percy.

Reactions: 9
So, the reason Tatyana is wearing those costumes every day is because she intends to sell them if/when they organise festivals. She did not say whether she or someone else makes them but she is clearly taking the opportunity now to show/advertise them on the CD. Yes, she definitely used Selmar for the purpose of getting there and being seen on the vlogs, despite being very quiet most of the time!

So, SJ and PJ will be seeing Cat to celebrate her birthday in London.
those trunks she brought with could be filled with clothing stock to sell.

Reactions: 16
I don't imagine that Percy was struggling to make ends meet!

Screenshot 2021-10-13 at 17.17.55.png

those trunks she brought with could be filled with clothing stock to sell.
Now that does make sense. I think her costumes are really poor - certainly not authentic. Some really questionable fabric choices. She'd do well to team up with the Sarah Sewist.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Right, so now we've seen their shag pad...now listen, if she was not involved with Phillip, why on earth would she not say " I want to set things right as there has been so much speculation, Phillip and I are best friends, no more than that". Also, did not a trip with Mason suddenly fall off the list? She has on one or perhaps two occasions visited Phillip's parents! She would not do that with just anyone. I think it is more in what they do NOT say than what they say. They are avoiding the question to such an extent that there has to be a reason why. They want time to develop their relationship without pressure. Phillip suddenly has this important role in the house, and it is all "we". I am quite tempted to get an answer, I have to admit...but that would be creepy! :ROFLMAO: There is a limit. When I want things done I usually just pay someone, I am so tempted to do just that. I better get back to work and real life! Have a splendid day everyone, keep on Tattling!
This is only still discussed here on tattle. In real life, everybody knows they are together and nobody is questioning their relationship. To be fully honest: there's also broad consensus that it is not going to last and will end badly for Snort Snorts.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
This is only still discussed here on tattle. In real life, everybody knows they are together and nobody is questioning their relationship. To be fully honest: there's also broad consensus that it is not going to last and will end badly for Snort Snorts.
I wonder if the Orient Express trip is off the cards now? Wasn't that meant to be in October?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't imagine that Percy was struggling to make ends meet!
Percy paid for IJ's newly build apartment at the HMN. He is loaded.

Stephanie and Philip are not an item. He is clearly a gay man. They are besties.
Wait...he's gay? Maybe you should tell that to SJ!

She's already exposed herself by lying numerous times to her patreons and viewers with her sob stories about being broke for over a decade. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if daddy left her a big chunk of change after he passed away. She's not as smart as she thinks.
Exactly. She has never been poor or truly in need. She has enough money not to ever have to work and still be able to live in her HMN. The money she adds now with her vlogs is a surplus, an extravagant surplus.

Sleeping in her bedroom is just speculation though, honestly.
Speculation for you, maybe. But let's move on. This has all been discussed over and over again. I personally can't wait for the sad pictures of her heartbreak when he's gone. Because THAT she will share, obviously.

I wonder if the Orient Express trip is off the cards now? Wasn't that meant to be in October?
I doubt that will be happening. Have not heard about it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

It’s live now

@MojoDublin

Have been looking over contract and could find nothing about lipstick 💄

I'm a simple man and you need to appoint other agents in that area.

I don't even own a manbag!

Q
My mistake ….
Must have been a previous Q ….. since I’ve been replaced as well … literally 😈
DBBAEC8D-555D-4460-A31B-4F9A9488C9A1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Its not gonna happen. Unless you expose a crack her persona. Like, maybe the reason she jumps around like a 2-year-old is that she is on meth. and the whole circus collapses. After that you can hope maybe someone writes a tell-all book about the gay boy sleeping with the straight meth head at Lalaland. She not gonna say a thing. You can agree, disagree. You can want it. Even demand it. She not gonna tell ya.

and to be honest it no one's business who sleeping in your bed.
The interesting thing about it all is NOT that they are sleeping together (they are), having sex with each other (they are, and if you read my previous posts you'd know it's really rather easy to tell when SJ is having sex, even with walls as thick as in her HMN) but why one earth they would hide that, lie about it and pretend they have separate rooms. It is not our obsession, it's her narrative that she is willingly and consciously putting out there.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
It seems that her flat in London has the same problems as their house in South Africa and their château at Lalande. Dirty, lack of essentials, not working stuff...

It's a general trait....
No comment.
The 46-year-old woman is just an irresponsible child. Her 80-year-old mother is no different. They like things and let others use them, but they won't take care of them themselves.

The profit will probably go to her mother, it's her house.
I'm managing some rentals for my mother, doesn't mean I get to rake in the money.
But she isn't just managing, is she? The family, in this case, the two of them, own the property. In fact, she isn't managing it at all, not properly, at least. As for Isabel, she found a husband who is rich enough to support her.

Going back to my original point that SJ has money to splurge on herself but is too cheap to spend it on renovating her own chateau, so she begs.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
262$ for 2 night
Still feels creepy to stay in her place

I mean read the reviews it is amusing as well as alarming

I love how she just doesnt care about paying guests, which makes me think of the conditions the workaways have to suffer
There is no opportunity to stay at Stephanie's flat. It is marked as unavailable throughout 2021 and 2022. She only has to offer it a small number of nights per year to qualify for all sorts of tax reliefs (although the rules are about to change on this). She will also have been able to claim Covid relief payments from the government for the periods she was not allowed to rent it out. I have stayed in many Airbnbs in London, the UK and all over the world. Many have been managed by management companies, some by owners. Never, in any of them, have I had to buy my own soap, or dishwasher detergent. In very few, there has been no shampoo. I have often received welcome packs, bottles of wine, hand written notes, and three times an invitation to dinner with the owners (which is way above an beyond). Having a management company deal with your Airbnb is no excuse in my view, not to provide guests with soap or dishwasher tablets if there is a dishwasher. I do not stay in luxury places but I do my research. I have never had a bad experience, but we are careful.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
O my, she looks like that professor who hated kids
Well at the moment there are no children.... And the clock is ticking for the women of the lost lake. Antoine is a stepson of Baghead. And really? Who would fight over that place. Plus, in a couple of years when the Patreon money runs dry....SJ will sell that heap in a flash....who would buy that holy mess????
A rich superfan besotted with Lalande would buy it.

We can't diagnose or prove any of our theories but I have had some long, personal experience of someone with this and other related conditions and SJ displays all the classic symptoms and appears to have had it long before the vlogs started. It's not solely psychological, there are some physical aspects in individuals' brains but it's triggered by psychological factors just as are many other conditions, formerly regarded as being due to weak will, such as addiction . This is not an addiction, it's to do with impulse control. I won't expand any further or I'll be accused of derailing! I would never defend Stephanie's lifestyle, grifting, or her attitude to some of her staff and volunteers, but if she has this condition, it is not entirely her own fault and she needs treatment. She needs first of all to acknowledge that she has got a problem and she does sometimes say things which suggest that she feels guilty about this but it takes courage to come out in the open and ask for help. It may also partly explain why she is with someone like PJ who does not have the wisdom or life experience to help her but encourages her to do what she wants to do and this will initially give her a high and make her feel happy for a short period but, in the long-term it is very dangerous for her if she does have this condition.
Correct me if I am wrong. but I was under the impression that SJ does not think she has a problem, and would not want help for it even if it was pointed out to her. She does not think it harms anyone, even herself. An addict or someone with no impulse control has to want help. I don't think she sees a problem and Nic, Potty and Support Squirrel don't want to suggest to her that there is.

Dan does have this uncanny ability to have several unrelated talents . I don't know how many men I've come across who can do all of the following relatively well and not a hack job:

Trained Chef
Builder & masonry
Average gardener /landscaper
Van window installer
Creative Filmography, editing, effects
Multi tasking & Time management Expert
Pleasant vlog personality

I mean ,come on...
Perhaps we should make Dan an honorary VIP on here. We could refer to him as DTMVIP.

• Heart
There is no opportunity to stay at Stephanie's flat. It is marked as unavailable throughout 2021 and 2022. She only has to offer it a small number of nights per year to qualify for all sorts of tax reliefs (although the rules are about to change on this). She will also have been able to claim Covid relief payments from the government for the periods she was not allowed to rent it out. I have stayed in many Airbnbs in London, the UK and all over the world. Many have been managed by management companies, some by owners. Never, in any of them, have I had to buy my own soap, or dishwasher detergent. In very few, there has been no shampoo. I have often received welcome packs, bottles of wine, hand written notes, and three times an invitation to dinner with the owners (which is way above an beyond). Having a management company deal with your Airbnb is no excuse in my view, not to provide guests with soap or dishwasher tablets if there is a dishwasher. I do not stay in luxury places but I do my research. I have never had a bad experience, but we are careful.
I too have had good experiences with Airbnb. (Apart from the latest one in Cornwall). I'm surprised there wasnt an official complaint to Airbnb.. Just not acceptable.

Well at the moment there are no children.... And the clock is ticking for the women of the lost lake. Antoine is a stepson of Baghead. And really? Who would fight over that place. Plus, in a couple of years when the Patreon money runs dry....SJ will sell that heap in a flash....who would buy that holy mess????
I'll buy it, and Tattlers can have a party!
cd122.png
:LOL: :sick:

It’s live now

My mistake ….
Must have been a previous Q ….. since I’ve been replaced as well … literally 😈View attachment 808561
Thank you for sharing this!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Not sure about these personality tests. There are 7. 8 billion people in the world,most of whom are never going to have access or be inclined to take these tests. I took the one everybody was taking in the last thread. I've taken the ennagram on the instance of a friend and I've I can't remember the name of. Different results with every one.
Not sure I trust them. They seem very developed world biased, ignoring cultural restraints etc. Very first world and requiring a certain level of education. Sorry not my thing.
I don't trust these tests either. Teachers spent years administering "preferred methods of learning" tests on pupils. They were told they were in visual or aural or textbook or "doing" categories. Not properly trained in the administering of these tests, no one bothered to explain that whilst this may be preferred, (something they would know before they took the test) it was not the only way for them to learn. Consequently much damage was done to children who then refused to learn by any other other than their "preferred" method and switched off, or actually started to tell teachers "I don't learn that way." The whole test was discredited years later.

If they are staying in Stephanie's tiny one bedroom flat that'll take some explaining
It is two bed and has a double sofa bed in the lounge. Sleeps 5

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Not only that.I personally would hate having strangers around(guests) and always thinking about pleasing them, serving them.
to this I can just tell you, watch again the beginning of the last night's vlog when she comes down the stairs and is fake chattering about how she loves people talking below her boudoir and nutty is grinding as if yes we love how noisy they are yes how lovely ....

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Josie is a cross between Mrs. Patmore and Mrs. Hughes, able to talk back to and even contradict her ladyship!

We wish! But the Support Squirrel is investing his own money on furniture and items for the chateau more and more.

View attachment 807357

And he's smug enough to tell his princess, "whose amazing idea was that?" In his mind, he is a co-owner!
If he keeps buying this stuff, when it is all over, he will have throne to sit on, but no pot to piss in. He should be saving his money for his own place, not spending it on nonsense to store in the chateau. I watched a programme once, featuring a girl who spent every pay day buying furniture for a house she did not yet have. She had to hire a storage unit to keep it all in meaning that what might have started out as reasonably priced items, actually cost her a fortune. She could not save for a deposit because of this. Her mortgage payments on a modest property would have cost less than the storage unit and the monthly budget for furnishings. Never put the cart before the horse.

Should I drive by and see if I spot Phillip and Stephanie hold hands & kiss?
No point. Photographic or video evidence would not persuade some people on here that they are a couple.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Caught out with another lie. Christie's couldn't work late to finish vignette number four.... Ha ha she told us before, they had to leave to get their flight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.