Chateau Diaries #74 Only Posh indoor staff get invited to Disney (hehehehe)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations 🥳 Dan The Man
Saturday at 4:27 AM
Title 🧵
Author ✍ Dan The man

Only Posh indoor staff get invited to Disney
Reactions:Maple fairy, CountessPompidoo, LonePalmand 26 others

Most liked posts previous threads 🧵
@The Cheshire Cat

Saturday at 6:33 PM
Hope this is OK to share. As you probably realised I am based in the NW UK. My big brother has lived and worked in the USA for most of the past 30+ years. He has Multiple Sclerosis and recently he has had a really bad attack. This has been difficult for me but more so for my elderly parents as they felt helpless when they wanted to be there to help him. Eternally grateful to my brother's ex wife and my niece who have looked after him. He was in a wheelchair, pretty much completely immobile and having to wear adult diapers as he couldn't get himself to the loo. Today he has sent me a pic of himself standing with a walking stick. The caption says "walking again!". I am overjoyed. So happy I could cry. Whenever I get stressed over stupid, trivial things I am going to click on this picture. ❤

Reactions:You, FancyFace, CountessPompidoo and 51 others

@oooLaLande

Saturday at 4:16 AM
That awkward moment when Selmar makes a better bouquet than FRK! 🤭

Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 8.13.40 PM.png

Reactions:You, LurkyLurky, Maria Antonia Hb and 50 others

@TheTaxInspector
VIP Member

Yesterday at 9:54 PM
@KyBourbon said:
I agree that we all have our opinions about the chateauverse, and everyone expresses those opinions. That’s great…everyone is entitled to their opinion. However, there’s a select few newer members (or members who don’t regularly post) that clearly have an agenda when it comes to Dan. They only seem to show up at opportune moments (usually when the majority consensus here is that he’s done something good), and only focus on the negative with Dan to the exclusion of just about anyone else in the chateauverse. It’s just very odd and smells like a rat.
I love Dan
Dan's the Man
I just love the way
He holds a watering can
And the way he uses his hose
To water every bush, flower and rose
No one can do what Dan can cos Dan's the Man
He's not like all the other scroungers and Michael Peter Pan
He's a very modest man is Dan and he likes to live the simple life
Living in a very small house doing a bit of DIY with his kids and his wife
But would I love Dan as much as I do if he lived in a big château and he was well-to-do?

Reactions:You, Ginginger, Albee and 41 others

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thanks Mojo for the new thread...

I was about to answer @Arfarf

You can get the test done here:
https://www.16personalities.com/

It's one of the most accurate personality tests I have ever done.
granted, this is what it says about me.. so naturally I agree LOL

It can be lonely at the top. As one of the rarest personality types – and one of the most capable – Architects (INTJs) know this all too well. Rational and quick-witted, Architects may struggle to find people who can keep up with their nonstop analysis of everything around them.

Screen Shot 2021-10-12 at 10.41.30.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@MojoDublin Thank you, again! You make it look easy! (I've looked at the instructions, and yikes, so much detail!) Thank you for keeping us organized!!

And a big congratulations to Dan Preston for your fast ascent to VIP and naming a thread!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

It can be lonely at the top. As one of the rarest personality types – and one of the most capable – Architects (INTJs) know this all too well. Rational and quick-witted, Architects may struggle to find people who can keep up with their nonstop analysis of everything around them.

View attachment 806951
INTP here. I agree that it's accurate. My former employer was very supportive of the entire company going through a Clifton Strengths inventory. It's a lengthy assessment that ranks 34 strengths based on your responses. Our entire Team took the assessment and it was fascinating how accurate it was and the insight it gave to each person. It's a great framework for understanding differences. Here's a link if anyone's interested. There used to be a free version for finding your top 5 strengths but I don't know if it exists any more.

What Are the 34 CliftonStrengths Themes? | EN - Gallup

Reactions: 3

View attachment 806951
Not sure about these personality tests. There are 7. 8 billion people in the world,most of whom are never going to have access or be inclined to take these tests. I took the one everybody was taking in the last thread. I've taken the ennagram on the instance of a friend and I've I can't remember the name of. Different results with every one.
Not sure I trust them. They seem very developed world biased, ignoring cultural restraints etc. Very first world and requiring a certain level of education. Sorry not my thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I am a virtuose personality..

ISTP-A/ISTP-T
Romantic Relationships
When it comes to romantic relationships with Virtuosos, it’s a bit like nailing Jell-O to a tree. Dating Virtuoso personalities is a tango, complex and interesting, with alternating coldness and detachment, and passion, spontaneity and enjoyment of the moment. Nothing can be forced in Virtuoso relationships, but so long as they are given the space they need to be themselves, they will gladly enjoy the comforts of a steady partner for a lifetime.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Dan does have this uncanny ability to have several unrelated talents . I don't know how many men I've come across who can do all of the following relatively well and not a hack job:

Trained Chef
Builder & masonry
Average gardener /landscaper
Van window installer
Creative Filmography, editing, effects
Multi tasking & Time management Expert
Pleasant vlog personality

I mean ,come on...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

I have to say, I agree about the whole making-Amaury-strip-every-time-he-is-on-camera thing... it is getting uncomfortable, and I think he doesn't enjoy the "attention" he gets because of it... I mean, imagine gangsta grannies drooling over his "pecs and biceps" as this comment says.
(I made myself sick! :sick:)

Van window installer
never met one who can do this... 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Me too. As I read that comment about Amaury's objectification and exploitation, I kept oscillating from full agreement to visions of enjoyment of Amaury's naked torso... Gah! There is definitely a double standard though. Even if he is totally comfortable with it rightnow, I'm sure he would get sick of it and the idea of said grannies ... Yeah. Amaury, it may be time to put the shirt back on, at least no more naked thumbnails. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Love Briggs Meyers. It’s surprisingly accurate. I’m ENFP and it’s accurate for me. I used to work with a team of 300 engineers and we sent out the BM test for them to do at Christmas for a bit of fun. Over 2 thirds had the same result. Engineers are great I loved working with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

View attachment 806951
You got me interested. I took it and I am an ISFJ-T Defender.
It was pretty spot on😲

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Interesting comment on Dan's You Tube comments from Jimmy Connolly regarding Patreon. I would have copied it but you haven't taught me how to do that yet. 😁

Reactions: 10
Interesting comment on Dan's You Tube comments from Jimmy Connolly regarding Patreon. I would have copied it but you haven't taught me how to do that yet. 😁
Just highlight it and hit copy and plunk it in your message here!

Jimmy Connolly
Jimmy Connolly
57 seconds ago
Thank you for the lovely card and beautiful handwritten message. It really took me by surprise. Loved it.❤❤❤❤ I joined and support escape to rural France about 7 weeks ago, on Patreon. Annalise pists regular videos on it. It really is value for money. So, if anybody out there is in a position to do the same, I couldn’t recommend it enough.😉👍

Reactions: 16
I guess today we get to watch the love birds have a picnic together and act like 9 year olds after they buy more junk. I mean, what else do they have to do all day????? 😡 😠

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.