Chateau Diaries #74 Only Posh indoor staff get invited to Disney (hehehehe)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at todays vlog..omg.... is that woman manic..going to emmaus..buying second hand clothes...for 17 euros..horrible.its a bargain....then we have the cheeseshop..more like 50 euros for a bit of cheese..and crossing the street phiwi likes the chairs...600 euros for a pair...they clearly dont need..some people get to much money for doing nothing...just an empty life and spending money...that silly woman needs a support squirel otherwise she would probably kill herself...she needs constant input..not healthy at all..this is not going to end well...

• Heart
Reactions: 33
SJ - Please cut the poodle's nails. Their length highlights he does absolutely no work at that chateau.

What did people think of Manor & Maker's chateau? I wasn't a fan. I had forgotten there is a PUBLIC road straight through the property grounds. Good luck to them if they are following their dream. What has to be true to insert toilets and bathrooms? Good plumbing, rooms and cash.
The inside is nice enough to start... but the grounds are very much MEH....

Reactions: 7

I have to say, I agree about the whole making-Amaury-strip-every-time-he-is-on-camera thing... it is getting uncomfortable, and I think he doesn't enjoy the "attention" he gets because of it... I mean, imagine gangsta grannies drooling over his "pecs and biceps" as this comment says.
(I made myself sick! :sick:)

never met one who can do this... 😂
I agree the way she just records her cousin like that, was beyond vulgar. As if she was thirsty to her counsin and wanted him to "cool off" her lust, well that reminds me of "rumors" that Phxxxxx is having sex with steph which i think is impossible. Because steph would have had a better taste in men than that and she would have a feeling immediately that his homosexual. I became a subscriber bc i'm always been fascinated with beatiful chateaus and tasteful interiors and spend a lot of time browsing to multiple auction house and see diff kinds of furniture and arts. I did not subscribe to see a man half naked while threating wood! From the start i was vrry happy watching the slow renovations and restorations the chateau and shopping for antiques (i watch alot of those from the pethericks and ryan, so sue me😂) but when time passes it became this bizzare channel but nothing but travels, fxcking HEDGEHOGS (I STARTED HATING THOSE CREATURES BC OF PHIL'S MINI VLOG SECTIONS WHICH I HATED AND CONSTANT WHORING AND OVER FETISHING ABOUT IT) , these petty revenges, phillips constant joining in instead of filming, and now this shirtless thumbnail thingy and video idk if this is still a chateau restoration channel or a DUMP!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Me too. As I read that comment about Amaury's objectification and exploitation, I kept oscillating from full agreement to visions of enjoyment of Amaury's naked torso... Gah! There is definitely a double standard though. Even if he is totally comfortable with it rightnow, I'm sure he would get sick of it and the idea of said grannies ... Yeah. Amaury, it may be time to put the shirt back on, at least no more naked thumbnails. 😂
The weather is changing. Winter is coming.! Too cold soon for Amaury to take his shirt off. His nips will freeze. ❄🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Should I drive by and see if I spot Phillip and Stephanie hold hands & kiss? 🍸 :giggle: I am almost tempted...and unlike a lot of people, I have petrol enough to fly to the moon...survival of the fittest. A bit busy though... I could in fact just hire a PI...but would that perhaps be a bit sick? How long are they here for?:unsure:

Hey, Definitely Maybe, I could paint ladies faces! It would be a bit picasso like I am sure :LOL: I am not the biggest fan of lots of slap...I like women the way they are. Lipstick on glasses is forbidden in my closest family, they (wife and daughter) use stuff that does not come off.
Oh go on Heathcliffe ...do a Drive By but --- use a camera and forget the gun ! 🤩 🔫

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Man! those close ups of Snorts in the car were just....scary!!!! Nose!!!! Floppy mouth!!!! Teeth!!!!!
And I agree. P!ease drop him off!!!!
They are "bosom buddies"😉 because Mummy SJ never tells her widdle boy " No!" ,and Phyllis just agrees with everything SJ likes or wants. $600 for those two chairs that were recently recovered?????
And she wore that sweater dress straight out of the brocante!!! Bet she smells musty...like moth balls.
I mean the price is reasonable and they look fine, if that chair was to be sold in an Fine antiques shop like in paris or in a auction house that would have been price double or triple the amount.

Reactions: 4
Lipstick on glasses is forbidden in my closest family, they (wife and daughter) use stuff that does not come off.
What kind of stuff?! please do share and I'll be thankful!... because no matter how expensive they are... they still come off :cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Should I drive by and see if I spot Phillip and Stephanie hold hands & kiss? 🍸 :giggle: I am almost tempted...and unlike a lot of people, I have petrol enough to fly to the moon...survival of the fittest. A bit busy though... I could in fact just hire a PI...but would that perhaps be a bit sick? How long are they here for?:unsure:

Hey, Definitely Maybe, I could paint ladies faces! It would be a bit picasso like I am sure :LOL: I am not the biggest fan of lots of slap...I like women the way they are. Lipstick on glasses is forbidden in my closest family, they (wife and daughter) use stuff that does not come off.
Make sure you take a long-angle lens on your camera! If you get a photo, send it to the Daily Fail with a copy to Mummy at the beach house!

The lipstick namer is sitting next to Celeste who is obviously a big lipstick user, she might find a few alternative suggestions useful!

Because steph would have had a better taste in men than that
Can't imagine where you got that idea from. Have you not heard of Mason and that creepy Dutch musician she had in the past? The only one we know of who may have been OK was the husband and that didn't last long!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
@MojoDublin Thank you, again! You make it look easy! (I've looked at the instructions, and yikes, so much detail!) Thank you for keeping us organized!!

And a big congratulations to Dan Preston for your fast ascent to VIP and naming a thread!
Thank you Mojo I really want to help, but I am relatively new, and think you prefer the VIP's to start threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
SJ - Please cut the poodle's nails. Their length highlights he does absolutely no work at that chateau.

What did people think of Manor & Maker's chateau? I wasn't a fan. I had forgotten there is a PUBLIC road straight through the property grounds. Good luck to them if they are following their dream. What has to be true to insert toilets and bathrooms? Good plumbing, rooms and cash.
I felt it was a big let down. I thought the outside and the grande salon were pretty good, but nothing really wowed me. I like the look of the 2 story mezzanine, but would I want to live like that? If you're entertaining in the grand salon and basically the upstairs rooms are so exposed, so no privacy to walk down the hall.

Reactions: 10
So, the reason Tatyana is wearing those costumes every day is because she intends to sell them if/when they organise festivals. She did not say whether she or someone else makes them but she is clearly taking the opportunity now to show/advertise them on the CD. Yes, she definitely used Selmar for the purpose of getting there and being seen on the vlogs, despite being very quiet most of the time!

So, SJ and PJ will be seeing Cat to celebrate her birthday in London.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Make sure you take a long-angle lens on your camera! If you get a photo, send it to the Daily Fail with a copy to Mummy at the beach house!

The lipstick namer is sitting next to Celeste who is obviously a big lipstick user, she might find a few alternative suggestions useful!

Can't imagine where you got that idea from. Have you not heard of Mason and that creepy Dutch musician she had in the past? The only one we know of who may have been OK was the husband and that didn't last long!
But the difference they have to phil is they're REAL MAN and we all obvioulsy knows that phil is a homosexual. Why would on earth she would have a sexual relationship with him, look at her exes including the mysterious nick they are good looking and strong men. While phil is NOT. Btw i respect your opinion i was just expressing my POV about your reply.

Reactions: 2
10/07 Thursday night: The blokes most likely left Lalande on late night/Friday wee hours.
10/08 Friday: The blokes arrived in England mid-morning (McDonald's breakfast). Amore drove to his parents' home while Dan trained up to London from Ashford. Dan spent a little over 24 hours in the city.
10/09 Saturday: The blokes meet up in Ashford, late night.
10/10 Sunday: The blokes arrive at Lalande in the morning. Dan posted a vlog about his awfully big adventure that evening.
10/11 Monday: Dan vlogged about why he really went to London and getting his carte de sejour.
10/12 Tuesday: Dan filmed his vlog and posted Stranded on roof. I think Dan tries to make and upload vlogs on the same day.

Today's CD vlog was filmed on Friday 10/08 (the morning after the blokes left), the same day she filmed GAG (they're wearing the same clothes).

The couple are in London already. They left Lalande on Sunday.
Were BJJ and SJ on the live chats today?
They were not in the live chat today!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.