Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
SEVENTEEN products! Who the fuck has got time for that. I counted mine and after moisturising I use 7!! And I'm using all the usual make up staples, and it's still only 7!
Oh my god. Call me mad but I did the sums.......

£351.71

Yet the kids don't have decent shoes, clothes or meals.

Gosh, I hate this women.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

pickaname

Chatty Member
It’s a shame Stanley was poorly and they had to stay in and do nothing because it ruined her plans of them just staying in and doing nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Translation: I’m under a lot of pressure from my new agency. Channel Mum became insolvent so this is a tricky, hyper-competitive, business model. I’ve lost my way and don’t have a USP really. Stan being "seriously ill" has compromised my content for the day (although it's not and it would still have been the same dry boring ass bollocks if he had been well). Plus I fucked up pancake day. I've not had the sympathy and engagement that I wanted. I am therefore crying and telling you I am crying ad that is one of my learned responses to deflect and engender sympathy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Anyone know what the psychology is behind people who get excessively emotional over every tiny thing?
Gosh that's a tricky question because there could be numerous explanations. You'll get numerous responses based on one's own knowledge and background. I can't fully answer this (without meeting a person) but here's my take on it.......

Charlotte is incredibly self-centred and selfish. She is at the centre of her own universe (alongside Mark). She's conscious of her own emotions (and again Mark's) but is seemingly blind to those of her children. She doesn't care what her children think, feel or how they develop. This is evident in their poor eating habits, shabby clothes/shoes, their constant use of devices and being exploited online. She's starving them (excuse the pun) of a decent healthy attachment to her and others. No doubt these kids will grow up with anxious attachments (see the notes and letters they write to their mum) and could be at risk for developing a personality disorder.

Charlotte is the centre of her existence. Her mood and emotions come first. She's hurt by external factors (the kids growing up) because of the impact that they have on her. This is why she gets hurt so easily.

She massively lacks empathy because she doesn't care about how her children may be feeling. She has heaps of 'pity' (not the same as empathy) for herself, however.

Charlotte plays 'house' a lot of the time (like a child would) and has a false, idealistic view of what an adult life should look like. That's why she's so detached from the realities we've all been exposed to. Emotionally, she is extremely immature and I suspect stopped developing on an emotional level at around twelve years old. She holds a 'princess in a castle/needs rescuing by a prince' view of Mark. She believes/acts like she is helpless and needy (hence her incorrect views on single motherhood) and requires someone to take care of her (her own anxious attachment is evident here).

What is somewhat sinister about our Charlotte though is how she is attempting (and failing) to conceal and mask her shortfalls. The constant sugary treats and decorating bedrooms (for content) all serve to try and mask her dire parenting skills. She is trying to sell an image of a great mum but in doing so she's really trying to hide that she's inadequate as a parent.

Her squeaky voice and child-like demeanour is an attempt to ensure others don't hurt her (see her constant "you're being unkind" comments). She presents a fragile individual when she's actually quite calculating. She is fully aware she's damaging those kids but hides behind what she believes is the "perfect mother" mask.

I could go on and on and on....

I conclude, however, she's just a twat!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Maybe an unpopular opinion but I really hate themed bedrooms for kids. They change hobbies and likes & dislikes so often i think it’s pointless doing a themed room. A neutral room is so much better and just put a big pin board up so they can hang up pictures or anything they fancy.

Reactions: 33

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
It would drive me mental if someone chopped up my sausages and dessert and put them in the middle of the table for me and various other people to grab like some human version of hungry fucking hippos.

• Haha
  • Sick

gummy-bear

VIP Member
God the thought of shark slivering on a condom whilst char lies on her back legs akimbo is sending me 😷

• Sick
  • Haha

Loubell83

VIP Member
God she also going on about Covid again and how it’s so amazing she can just pop to the shops instead of being nervous about it. It still gets her she says.

GET OVER IT.
Covid barely changed her life. She saw her family, got an extension, got a puppy and got married.

• Heart

Effeffess

Ooh, child free for a few hours, what a rare treat. Oh wait, she and Mark went to London alone literally last weekend. But that doesn't fit into her martyr mum narrative.

• Wow

pickaname

Chatty Member
"Daisy's doing well"
She hasn't been in an accident or had surgery. She's had a sickness bug. Why does Charlotte make it out like it's such a big thing?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Whenever i need to collect a prescription I literally just say “im here to pick up my prescription, my name is Betty Crocker” - and thats it. No discussion about what the medication is at all. They bring it to the counter and ask for address confirmation to ensure you are the correct person and thats it. Im calling bullshit on her - that’s just not how pharmacies work! And christ alive shes on a low dose of a common anti depressant that MILLIONS OF PEOPLE TAKE, the pharmacist wouldn’t care a damn.

• Heart

jayne2240

VIP Member
Big hugs to our little trooper who for some baffling reason forced herself to go to the gym in the snow at 6am despite the fact she hasn’t done any exercise for almost 2 years. What a hero. Let’s all try to be more like Charl today x

• Haha

WinnieSanderson1

My kid has asked me before if he could wrestle a crocodile and if he could eat 6million nuggets. Guess we don't like being happy in our house because he was told no 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
She is so predictable. The same spiel every single school holiday.
Starts outs with ohh I can’t wait for the holidays, we need it, I can’t wait to spend time with them. Then does fuck all with them unless Mark has a day off because she is seemingly unable to take them out by herself unless it’s to a shop or cafe both involving sugar laden junk food. Then she talks about just having a quiet one and that it’s ok not to do big days out with your kids in the holidays and she wants everyone to know that because there is so much pressure. She will get some Baker Ross craft kits, some premade cake mix(heaven forbid foodie Charl bakes from scratch with her kids) and show them sat an inch from the tv. We will probably get a reel of the day that Mark is off, with twee music about it being a happy day and lots of covert filming while Mark looks dead behind the eyes. Then she will start moaning that she can’t get anything done with the kids are home and round off the holidays by saying they all need to get their routine back.

The thing she doesn’t seem to realise that there is a middle ground between expensive days out all week and doing nothing. There’s so many free things to do, museums, galleries, libraries, parks(not the same park near your house), canal walks, what about the national trust place that you showed once and claimed that you go regularly. Why not take your bloody dog out for decent walks?

• Heart
  • Haha
So the children missed out because Frank was delayed getting back home?!

Charlotte is then on social media saying she feels like she’s “failed” on social media because she hasn’t made any pancakes? The only way you’ve failed is by massively letting your children down. Wow. That was a very interesting set of stories that made your priorities 100% clear. I’m a bit speechless actually

• Wow
  • Heart

lexi5436

I’m sorry but if my 4 and 6 year olds wanted to have cups of water thrown over them in the middle of Feb outside, when it’s this cold and windy, they would absolutely be told no. Throwing cups of water over my 2 young kids in this weather would definitely not make me happy!

Reactions: 30

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Hi Charlotte 👋 , report going in to the ASA now regarding you not declaring ad on your reel. Every single time you invite strangers on your kids bedrooms now you need to be mentioning it. Imagine only decorating your kids rooms because you’re getting paid. Grim.

Interesting that she hasn’t featured the kids rooms in her video, guessing the tour of their rooms is one of the other videos she’s sitting on. No wonder it makes her feel vulnerable, it would make me feel awful too if I were giving any old weirdos a tour of my kids bedrooms.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29