Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but if my 4 and 6 year olds wanted to have cups of water thrown over them in the middle of Feb outside, when it’s this cold and windy, they would absolutely be told no. Throwing cups of water over my 2 young kids in this weather would definitely not make me happy!

Reactions: 30
Charlotte covertly filming shark and his kids and the minute it looks like he's about to see, she turns it off! Freak

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
So shady that she’s posted all those reels of updating her kids rooms, when all along it was an undisclosed ad. I’m so over this crappy influencer tit.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Why does a grown bloody man need to wear his hood up all the time, even in the house?! If that was my husband I'd be telling him to grow the hell up

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He's so involved with the kid and he can talk. if we like happy in this house someone forgot to tell Mark!!
---
I had a mental block I was like is it shark mark or frank

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Absolutely baffled at that post today about Stanley. Just no words for how bleeping weird she is.

Reactions: 21
I know it’s normal and natural to be upset when the kids move out but she already talks like she’s grown adult children at times and misses the fact they don’t need her as much as she would like. Can you imagine when they do grow and move out she is going to be an absolute state!! As for throwing cups of water that is not quirky random and fun it’s really weird 🙄

Reactions: 13
Her living room makes me heave. It looks so dusty, dark and cluttered. There’s not one thing in there I would ever purchase. She has the worst taste in everything 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
The whole house feels claustrophobic. Theres too much junk and rubbish everywhere, it’s too busy. Theres no calm space

Reactions: 16
She was 14 stone in this video:

Then: View attachment 1968377

Now: View attachment 1968379

That's gotta be an extra 3 stone surely. She can't still be the same size! Nothing wrong with gaining weight, it happens to lots of folk, just own it? Otherwise she makes plus sized women feel tit
I remember going the same time she was there and I recognise a few people in the clip, had to zoom incase I was on there but I’m not thank god! And I also went before when she had Daisy as a baby in a buggy, she was definitely a lot smaller then

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I remember going the same time she was there and I recognise a few people in the clip, had to zoom incase I was on there but I’m not thank god! And I also went before when she had Daisy as a baby in a buggy, she was definitely a lot smaller then
Are you Suzanne? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.