Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cash cows are growing up. Although I bet they'll be put to work next week for some cringy ad.
And all the daily nods to mental health/antidepressants chat has replaced the daily birthday chat. :rolleyes: Has she mentioned lockdown this week yet?
She's so bleeping stale and boring...

Reactions: 10
84,000 subscribers on YouTube isnt very impressive considering how long shes been at this.

Also she makes out that youtube is more invasive and makes her more vulnerable? How? She is the one in control of what she films & uploads. She goes on instagram talking about periods, her sex life, choice of contraception, shows her husband’s underwear, shows her kids bedrooms, shows every conceivable aspect of her life and their life as a family so the platform has nothing to do with how exposing it is - its HER CHOICE to share what she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
84,000 subscribers on YouTube isnt very impressive considering how long shes been at this.

Also she makes out that youtube is more invasive and makes her more vulnerable? How? She is the one in control of what she films & uploads. She goes on instagram talking about periods, her sex life, choice of contraception, shows her husband’s underwear, shows her kids bedrooms, shows every conceivable aspect of her life and their life as a family so the platform has nothing to do with how exposing it is - its HER CHOICE to share what she does.
Are YouTube comments less controllable? I know that you can stop certain words appearing in instagram comments which could stop comments being posted. I’m just wondering if this actually translates to “people are better at calling out my tit on YouTube and I don’t like it”

Reactions: 12
Are YouTube comments less controllable? I know that you can stop certain words appearing in instagram comments which could stop comments being posted. I’m just wondering if this actually translates to “people are better at calling out my tit on YouTube and I don’t like it”
YouTube has the same feature, so no i dont think its about that.

She’s just trying to direct more traffic to her YouTube channel. She’s probably been told to get her stats up by her agency in order to keep securing paid adverts.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Wondered when she’d mention Nicola Bulley on one of her platforms 🙄. The caption hits the nail on the head? What the hell, Charlotte the real alcoholic!

• Wow
God the thought of shark slivering on a condom whilst char lies on her back legs akimbo is sending me 😷

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s getting better at not deleting comments.
That Charlotte Louise girl commenting 😬 our Charl does seem to attract a few weirdos on her channel. Carol Creamer anyone?!

I’d be horrified if people like that were watching my children and learning intimate and personal details about them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
(1) Charl, you bleeping idiot, that ship has long sailed. You are the grocery haul twit.

(2) ‘Work’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She is definitely gearing up for a run of #ad content. She’s probably been told by the new ‘management’ to try and up her engagement on YT. Wonder if it was also they who gave her the idea to describe her boozy stories the other night as ‘overstimulated,’ which is the lesser of the two evils compared to getting her to delete them, which would have been a tacit acknowledgment of what a shitshow they were.

Attachments

Mate when she said she didn't want to be that grocery haul girl or foodie ain't that all you do. Sorry charl your videos are poor and boring. You have no USP your done like your charity shop trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
(1) Charl, you bleeping idiot, that ship has long sailed. You are the grocery haul twit.

(2) ‘Work’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She is definitely gearing up for a run of #ad content. She’s probably been told by the new ‘management’ to try and up her engagement on YT. Wonder if it was also they who gave her the idea to describe her boozy stories the other night as ‘overstimulated,’ which is the lesser of the two evils compared to getting her to delete them, which would have been a tacit acknowledgment of what a shitshow they were.
She has Slug eyebrows and it looks like she's two black eyes and ate a bunch of cows tit and still has the remains of it around her fat gob

• Sick
Reactions: 7
A what I got with my birthday money video. She’s 35. Too old for this stuff!

The Primark justification of sizes is hilarious. Gets a work out top in a 14/16 as she’s put on weight during Covid and taking anti depressants.
Then she’s shocked she had to buy an 18/20 in pyjamas as the 14/16 looked small. Claims she’s a mid sized gal.
Stop the delusion Charlotte! You are not a size 14!

I went and looked at her Instagram before the weight gain when she actually was a size14. The fact she tries to say she’s the same size now is an absolute joke

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
‘Mid size’ 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 char hun you are definitely not in the size 10-14 bracket of midsize, you are an 18-20 hence needing the XL size in anything not too stretchy!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.