Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a new thread! Title courtesy of @snickerdoodle

Our Charl turned 35 and was suspiciously quiet all day despite being insufferable in the lead up, leading to speculation that Mark didn't pull out the necessary stops and the kids didn't make cards saying how proud of her they are.

The gruesome twosome did however swan off to London for a "rare" childfree weekend where Charpaldi hurt her back on a mattress and made us all throw up our Monday morning breakfast by conjuring up some horrific images.

She's also been cashing in on her "mental health journey" by sharing the painful minutae of taking her first anti-depressant, the world's worst kept secret. Stan still clearly has Sticklers, Daisy needs a hair brush and a wash and Bill was kindly taken on by Mark when his cheating mother ditched his dad.

As you were. 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What was her job before this? I can't imagine her doing anything. I can't picture her doing real life, does that make sense?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What was her job before this? I can't imagine her doing anything. I can't picture her doing real life, does that make sense?!
She briefly worked for her uncles company doing copy writing for magazines, she likes to claim she was a “journalist” and pretends that she was some sort of Lois Lane bad ass jurno but in reality shes never worked as a journalist in her life and basically just had an entry level admin job given to her by her uncle.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She briefly worked for her uncles company doing copy writing for magazines, she likes to claim she was a “journalist” and pretends that she was some sort of Lois Lane bad ass jurno but in reality shes never worked as a journalist in her life and basically just had an entry level admin job given to her by her uncle.
Ooh right, no I don't think she has the independent thinking a journalist needs 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Our Charl turned 35 and was suspiciously quiet all day despite being insufferable in the lead up, leading to speculation that Mark didn't pull out the necessary stops and the kids didn't make cards saying how proud of her they are.

The gruesome twosome did however swan off to London for a "rare" childfree weekend where Charpaldi hurt her back on a mattress and made us all throw up our Monday morning breakfast by conjuring up some horrific images.

She's also been cashing in on her "mental health journey" by sharing the painful minutae of taking her first anti-depressant, the world's worst kept secret. Stan still clearly has Sticklers, Daisy needs a hair brush and a wash and Bill was kindly taken on by Mark when his cheating mother ditched his dad.

As you were. 😊
Spot on. 👏 :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 3

As you were. 😊
Only one thing missing…Charlotte is NOT a size 13 or 14!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A lurker but don’t comment on the thread however todays story….. what was that? She finds herself hilarious doesn’t she. Really weird “daughter number one” 🙄

Reactions: 13
Her backs probably hurting cos she’s actually got off her arse over the weekend and moved a bit, well the normal amount that a person who isn’t a lazy fucker would

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh the bad back is evoking many painful, sinister images. I've still not recovered from her telling me that condoms are a nuisance 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Mark isn't giving her any, surely?

Going on about "happy endings" and "broken backs due to hotel matresses" and now she said "condoms are a nuisance" .
Jeeeesus, isn't it the person who talks about it the most is normally the one getting the least?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Image on her reel, I actually thought the table was a zimmer frame. If my mind immediately thinks that, what does that say about the decor!
How old are the kids? Can’t they have fresh fruit rather than a pouch?

Reactions: 8
I don't get the different flavours of pretzels being put in that jar? At least give it a mix around or use the same flavours rather than essentially piling them on top of each other?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.