Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest, she would be better to book the kids in for 2 or 3 days a week of the school hols. Then she could "work" and they could have some exercise and fun

Reactions: 11
Last thing I’d be giving my child who’s been sick all day is a bag of Cheetos. What’s wrong with a bit toast?
Can’t wait for the carpet cleaner stories after he brings a bag of Cheetos back up
I just had to say hello…….loving the username!!😂😂 (also completely agree about the Cheetos!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It’s a shame Stanley was poorly and they had to stay in and do nothing because it ruined her plans of them just staying in and doing nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She loves a pity party, doesn’t she? She believes the world revolves around her.

A pep talk!! What, from STRANGERS on the internet? Oh duck off you twit. Ring your mum, ring Suzanne, ring FFF or here's an idea, talk to your HUSBAND.
Get a bleeping grip you head. Your kid had a sick bug, just imagine how lucky you are it was only a sick bug and nothing more than that. Ridiculous carry on.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I’ve never known a sickness bug hit one member out of five in a family, maybe it’s just me?! I think he ate too much crap and that’s why he was sick.

Reactions: 22
I’ve never known a sickness bug hit one member out of five in a family, maybe it’s just me?! I think he ate too much crap and that’s why he was sick.
Especially when she claims he was sick in her mouth.
---
I see we have another Sarah ThisMamaLife on our hands with the young children being in relationships. Daisy doesn’t have a boyfriend - she has a friend who happens to be a boy. She is 6 years old.

I also still wouldn’t put her in the clear yet if Stanley did have a stomach bug, they can take a few days before someone starts vomiting.

And lastly, Mark works all week and goes to the football every fortnight. She doesn’t so shut and gets time to herself every single day. Let the man go out and enjoy himself for christs sake. I for one can’t imagine the horror of working full time whilst your wife pretends she works just as hard (if not harder) then at the end of those long hard working days you come home to this cow as your wife wearing her sexy grandma dressing gown. I’m also confident Mark probably had his season ticket before getting with Charlotte - so this is hardly a surprise for her. You get the fixtures in June babe, deal with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How many mother’s have time to faff about making their eyebrows into Centipedes!!!!!

It shows she has feck all stress that every other Mummy has especially at the weekend 😡😡😡

She’s a lazy cow who thinks that everything revolves around them each day!!
Your Munchausen Sydrome is increasing each day that you open your size 33 Gob!!!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
SWEET JESUS - this woman properly needs to get a grip. I swear she is so bleeping self-absorbed and stuck up her size 13 arse that her brain - such as it is - is actually turning to mush. She must be more than a little loo la to think any vaguely sensible, well adjusted adult would prattle on as she does to strangers on the internet, and generally carry on as though dealing with the mundane humdrum of a kid with a tummy bug (which also gave her the fig leaf to sit on her fat arse the whole of half term) counts as ‘content.’ CHARLOTTE, GET A BLOODY JOB, YOU LAZY TWIT.

Honestly, I’m so close to messaging her directly to say that - it’s that bloody irritating. I feel like it would nearly be an act of public interest to spare the internet her indulgent, mushy, lazy drivel. Silly cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Such drama over a kid being sick a few times. If nobody else gets sick then I would say that Stan was probably chock full of processed tit all day and it was too much for him, he is only 4 and she gives him so much junk. I imagine they had fizzy or slushies at bowling, probably McDonald’s with fizzy drinks, sweets etc to keep them quiet,

Reactions: 13
Such drama over a kid being sick a few times. If nobody else gets sick then I would say that Stan was probably chock full of processed tit all day and it was too much for him, he is only 4 and she gives him so much junk. I imagine they had fizzy or slushies at bowling, probably McDonald’s with fizzy drinks, sweets etc to keep them quiet,
I agree. You just know they'd have had fizzy drinks, sweets, Costa, maccies. A four year old won't have an off switch, so will just keep eating whatever crap she gives him.

Reactions: 7
Genuine question but what does she all day now the kids are at school / out of the house? This thread has sure opened my eyes about her

Hope that dog gets a good walk before there is a house full of kids later today so he can relax a bit! Can't believe she is stood there doing her eyebrows (thought she had them laminated??) And getting herself all done up, by 10am I'd already walked my 2 dogs for well over an hour and taken my 3 kids with me for some exercise. Now everyone is fed exercised and washed I can sort myself out. Priorities Hun.
---
Genuine question but what does she all day now the kids are at school / out of the house? This thread has sure opened my eyes about her
Probably easier to list things she doesn't do!
Work, exercise her dog regularly, attend the supermarket rather than wait for the delivery, wash her rug, purchase some well fitting clothes and shoes for her children, take her dog to be groomed, cook a well balanced meal ready for the evening.

Reactions: 14
This is an astronomical amount of make up for a few kids parties at the weekend.
Also, the jumper does nothing for her. She looks huge. NOT a size 13.
I do not understand how she can still say she’s that size. Compared to the pictures when she was a size 14 it’s night and day.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.