Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m am really confused at all the “oh I would love to go the gym each day but I can’t as not QUITE enough time when Mark goes into the office”. Um. You are at home during the time Mark is at the office? On your own? So go then or set yourself a “lunch hour” and go then. I highly doubt brands are saying film your content at 9:07am on the dot today pls hun or you won’t get the job

I honestly do not know how people around her can keep a straight face. Totally delusional.

Reactions: 29

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
From that pace/km covered, she’s basically gone to the gym at 6am to walk relatively slowly on a treadmill for 30 mins, despite having a full day to herself and owning a dog 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
7BDCA92F-EA37-416B-A078-2323054F87E4.jpeg

What on earth is this all about?! Stan wanted to stand outside and be doused in cold water?! What the fuck? This is so weird.

• Wow

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I wish Mark would take photos of her throughout the day and upload them for the world to see like she does with her kids when they’re ill. See how she likes it.

• Heart

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
“ We like being really happy in this house” yeah you are soooo unique and quirky Charl, the rest of us hate being happy. I’m guessing Stan meant he wanted a water fight? Maybe she struggled to understand him because his speech isn’t so good.

• Heart

KMDX

E2CCEE08-0B73-4C1A-95CB-650C72BDC820.jpeg
Mirror,mirror on the wall…who’s got the biggest size 13 arse of them all?!

• Haha
  • Wow

lexi5436

So shady that she’s posted all those reels of updating her kids rooms, when all along it was an undisclosed ad. I’m so over this shitty influencer shit.

• Angry

Freckles87

she needs to give her head a wobble! who goes into a pharmacy and picks up a prescription by announcing what the medication is and what dose 🤯 she’s on the most common anti depressant and the lowest dose too, the doctor probably only prescribed it to shut her up

• Haha

Celeste

Chatty Member
Time for a new thread! Title courtesy of @snickerdoodle

Our Charl turned 35 and was suspiciously quiet all day despite being insufferable in the lead up, leading to speculation that Mark didn't pull out the necessary stops and the kids didn't make cards saying how proud of her they are.

The gruesome twosome did however swan off to London for a "rare" childfree weekend where Charpaldi hurt her back on a mattress and made us all throw up our Monday morning breakfast by conjuring up some horrific images.

She's also been cashing in on her "mental health journey" by sharing the painful minutae of taking her first anti-depressant, the world's worst kept secret. Stan still clearly has Sticklers, Daisy needs a hair brush and a wash and Bill was kindly taken on by Mark when his cheating mother ditched his dad.

As you were. 😊

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
This whole going to the gym at 6am thing is such bollocks and it reeks of being part of an upcoming ad or brand deal. And it’s completely pointless; she was there for probably 30mins and has achieved nothing, and now she will make herself some huge indulgent breakfast…. Shes kidding herself if she thinks shes making any inroads to better health or weight loss. She would be better just taking her dog out for a good hour and a half walk everyday and reducing the shit she puts down her throat

Reactions: 28

Dovefromabove

Screenshot_20230211-163809_Instagram.jpg

WHY IS SHE DRESSING UP FOR A NIGHT AT HOME?

WHY CAN SHE STILL NOT APPLY LIPSTICK TO HER ACTUAL LIPS, DESPITE CAKING HER FACE IN THE SHIT EVERY DAY?

WHY DOES SHE THINK POUTING MAKES HER LOOK BETTER, WHEN IN FACT SHE JUST LOOKS LIKE HUGE MOON FACE?

WHAT ARE THE ODDS THAT THE KIDS GET SOME TINY PORTION OF SHITE FOR DINNER SO HER AND SHARK CAN SCOFF THEIR FACES WITH RICH, UNNECESSARILY HUGE PORTIONS OF FOOD THEY DONT NEED?

• Heart
  • Sick

Loubell83

VIP Member
A what I got with my birthday money video. She’s 35. Too old for this stuff!

The Primark justification of sizes is hilarious. Gets a work out top in a 14/16 as she’s put on weight during Covid and taking anti depressants.
Then she’s shocked she had to buy an 18/20 in pyjamas as the 14/16 looked small. Claims she’s a mid sized gal.
Stop the delusion Charlotte! You are not a size 14!

I went and looked at her Instagram before the weight gain when she actually was a size14. The fact she tries to say she’s the same size now is an absolute joke

• Wow
  • Haha

Loubell83

VIP Member
That grocery haul…she doesn’t have time to go to Tesco as it takes her 40 mins to get there and back!

Charlotte you do fuck all love. Most people find the time to go do their food shop around work and kids.
Lazy bitch.

• Wow

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Instead of wasting her day labelling things that ALREADY COME IN PACKAGING THAT HAS LABELS ON THEM - she should be taking that dog out for a long walk or hauling herself to the gym to do some desperately needed exercise

• Heart

GhostHoward

VIP Member
97367D39-FA95-4122-ABB6-C814D27BD58A.png

And here we are again. Another insipid “I love mama” message. I have four children. They all love me (the younger two aggressively so, at times). Never EVER have I got an unsolicited note telling me. I get pictures, hugs, attacked first thing in the morning, the offer of a bite of something they think is really yummy and I MUST try (post slobber), handmade birthday cards (suggested by OH)…BUT because they’re secure tiny (and upsettingly not so tiny) humans it’s out of sight out of mind. If they’re not with me they have fun doing things they should be focussing on. Not thinking they have to affirm their love for me.

This is not sweet or cute. Nor is is showing their love for their mother. It shows a manipulative, narcissistic (and therefore abusive) relationship.

It’s the sheer number of these notes she gets. ALWAYS after she’s either told us she’s exhausted or unwell. They’re never “just because”. I hope they have enough money put aside, from their exploitation, to pay for therapy.

• Heart

Llamabama

Chatty Member
So she’s had a sickness bug but has managed to clean the house, put fake tan on and a full face of make up on bar mascara? She’s gonna have a lie down now ‘because she deserves it’ - get in the fucking bin hun 🤦🏼‍♀️

edited to add: you can tell she’s just left off the mascara to try and make herself look ‘rough’ - Charl love, you look dog shit rough even with a full face of glam anyway 😘

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Of course Charlotte will have to see a special physio because she is so super special and they will probably share life stories and become best friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 27