Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope. She met Mark at work when she had gone back after having Bill.
I bet that’s another thing playing on her mind for whatever reasons. He’s only known her as the mum role and it’s obvious that’s her only personality trait so will feel even more lost. There seems to be so much to unpick it’s a lot considering she’s still got young children. Maybe she’s worried when Bill is older be will decide he wants to move in with his dad? Saying that my parents had us all young when we left home they decided they didn’t even really like each other but the noise and chaos of children masked it

Reactions: 3
I bet that’s another thing playing on her mind for whatever reasons. He’s only known her as the mum role and it’s obvious that’s her only personality trait so will feel even more lost. There seems to be so much to unpick it’s a lot considering she’s still got young children. Maybe she’s worried when Bill is older be will decide he wants to move in with his dad? Saying that my parents had us all young when we left home they decided they didn’t even really like each other but the noise and chaos of children masked it
I just think that she’s realising that her time as a “mummy” influencer is nearly up. Her kids are all past the point of being babies/toddlers and they arent cute instagramable children, shes got no real
Content now, what she does put out is very repetitive - tesco food shop hauls/Home Bargains hauls/bland interior decor bullshit etc - there’s nothing new there and she has a pretty dull insular life so theres not exactly anything to capture there either. I think shes on borrowed time in the game now and she knows it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Tbh she’s very much ‘just a mum’ as she doesn’t have much else in her life other than the kids and Instagram.

She doesn’t have hobbies, a job, a friendship circle, she doesn’t travel, she has never lived away from her childhood area, she doesn’t do anything other than go to the Trafford Centre or Primark in Manchester (unless it’s something gifted). I find this almost fascinating about her! I know loads of mums/families who do more in a month (with their kids/partner/friends/jobs) than Charlotte does all year.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So we had the invasion of her kids privacy while they were reading last night. Tonight she's filmed their bleeping bedrooms. She might as well leave the front door open and put their images on billboards. It beggars belief that she thinks this is appropriate and completely normal to do this.

• Angry
7EA231A6-DAE1-4CC5-B584-0D2A82C84DB5.jpeg

seriously this is the big transformation of Stans room?! 🤣🤣 a few crappy football stickers on the wall and a bean bag and a few boring Desinio prints?! Must have taken all of an hour to do?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
A lot of full time mummy bloggers with older children have gone back to work now, even if it’s from home using their blogging experience to do copywriting, handling social media for brands or whatever. Did she really think it would all carry on in the same way for the rest of her working life?

It’s so odd to me that she never bothered carving herself a niche in the family food market, she could have done well with it, starting way back with tasty weaning recipes that the whole family want to eat and it would have flowed naturally to feeding a growing family etc. She would have had loads of opportunities for regular work with big brands, even stuff like a column in supermarket magazines, recipes/videos on brand websites etc.

Reactions: 8
More gym chat this evening….

Does she seriously think shes the only person to ever get up & dresses before their partner?! And sorry “oh theres my skims thong” - 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Again acting like she has been going to the gym regularly and giving tips 😂 she’s been once fgs!

Poor Bill having his mum discussing how much he dislikes getting washed on Instagram and showing us her thong.

• Sick
  • Haha
A lot of full time mummy bloggers with older children have gone back to work now, even if it’s from home using their blogging experience to do copywriting, handling social media for brands or whatever. Did she really think it would all carry on in the same way for the rest of her working life?

It’s so odd to me that she never bothered carving herself a niche in the family food market, she could have done well with it, starting way back with tasty weaning recipes that the whole family want to eat and it would have flowed naturally to feeding a growing family etc. She would have had loads of opportunities for regular work with big brands, even stuff like a column in supermarket magazines, recipes/videos on brand websites etc.
The thing is though…her recipes aren’t even that good. She made a video for a beef and broccoli recipe a while ago and I made it because it sounded nice. It was ridiculously salty, to the point where we had to throw it out. It was inedible.
I’ve also tried her halloumi curry too which has a nice flavour but the texture of halloumi doesn’t belong in a curry 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Why is she making out like she’s a well travelled coffee connoisseur. She’s never showed that little filter thing. I thought her gifted coffee machines were simply the best!?

I really feel for poor bill. His bedroom shown all over the internet, his mum talking about his hygiene while showing off her own underwear. She’s grim.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Why is she making out like she’s a well travelled coffee connoisseur. She’s never showed that little filter thing. I thought her gifted coffee machines were simply the best!?

I really feel for poor bill. His bedroom shown all over the internet, his mum talking about his hygiene while showing off her own underwear. She’s grim.
The money she spunks on utter shite never surprises me. But this is the same woman who only buys her kids clothes when tattle prompt her too. Poor Bill was going about with half masts, the poor kid looked like his cat had died before she bought him new jeans.

• Angry

They serve Vietnamese coffee like that in Tampopo at the Trafford Centre. To be fair it's gorgeous (minus the vile milk!)

Reactions: 1
Even one of those coffees with evaporated milk per day in between meals massively increases one’s risk of gob rot to put it politely amongst other health issues. That is not the kind of thing you want to be having routinely to the extent you buy some contraption to make it at home.

Reactions: 7
I'm not sure if he knew her before she had William. They worked at the same place but not sure when he joined there.
---
Doesn’t edit her face apparently….
She definitely does something because she looked like a man in that video

Reactions: 4
Has she forgotten she’s shown no we are not… every single bloody weekday morning this year, with the breathy “hi guys”. Zero mention of the gym.

I'd love the UK to do better regarding the protecting children on social media, especially those of influencers. France is working towards it really well. I can't imagine what damage is being done to these kids. Charlotte seems to live in a weird social media bubble, maybe because she has no friends. She's a caricature who makes money from naive mums. It's disturbing to see these people get paid to exploit their families.

Reactions: 22
I can’t believe she’s only discovered the benefits of brown mascara now. This from the woman who plasters her face in at least 6 layers of make up 🤦🏼‍♀️ Polyfilla would be cheaper and quicker for her. My Gran also used to say “black mascara can make you look like a wh*** on the wrong person” oh how I miss her pearls of wisdom 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m am really confused at all the “oh I would love to go the gym each day but I can’t as not QUITE enough time when Mark goes into the office”. Um. You are at home during the time Mark is at the office? On your own? So go then or set yourself a “lunch hour” and go then. I highly doubt brands are saying film your content at 9:07am on the dot today pls hun or you won’t get the job

I honestly do not know how people around her can keep a straight face. Totally delusional.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.