Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3086C9F5-C9E0-4236-995A-93E5EE4CBBF2.jpeg

she posted this at 2.50pm - the middle of the bloody afternoon! Why does she act like the dat ends at 4pm?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1976891

she posted this at 2.50pm - the middle of the bloody afternoon! Why does she act like the dat ends at 4pm?!
I wish today had flown by Charl! I've done school run, been to work, school pick up and still have my 5 hour evening job to go to, but no your days flown by after a long morning of shoveling cake down your kids throat by half 9 in the morning! Go rest love, you so so deserve it, you really really do.

Reactions: 11
So weird to say the day has flown when it’s only mid afternoon! I’m not a purist when it comes to food but her kids have an insane amount of crappy food and drinks, I do actually find it really shocking.

i think Stan might be a little bit of a handful(I don’t mean it in a bad way, he’s only small, just that he isn’t compliant) and that’s why she doesn’t take them anywhere by herself and why she didn’t say no to him yesterday about the dog treat.

As for getting rid of the Barbie stuff, she’s only 6, it’s sad, I’m sure ages ago she got rid of the toy kitchen because Stan didn’t play with it, but at the time he was only about 3 and Daisy 5 so prime age for playing cafes or shops or whatever. Screens are king in that house, the kids see her constantly on her phone, Mark on the console and so they follow suit. It suits her and Mark because they seemingly don’t particularly enjoy engaging with the kids.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s killing her she’s got to wait for Mark
Wonder if the trains are delayed????

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So shes chomping at the bit to do pancakes because “everyone else” on Insta is doing it?! Jesus Christ get a bleeping life!!!!!!!!! And her & mark
Are having duck pancakes - so feeding the kids sweet tit for their evening meal then i assume?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Yeah the kids will be having chocolate / strawberry whilst those fat twits feast on their duck pancakes. Also why doesn’t she just crack on and let the kids have theirs and wait for old lazybones to get back from work? Why does everyone have to stop because he’s a bit delayed!?

Reactions: 25
Weird how she inane extra about pancake day when just last week she was going on about loving these kinds of days.
She’s had all day to make pancakes, why do the kids have to wait for Mark? It’s not like he will care! I bet it’s so she can post photos or a video of mark tossing them with the kids.

Reactions: 7
Ffs. Make the kids bleeping pancakes and stop pandering to a grown man. I do hope she’s made the kids pancakes and not made them wait for mark to get home. what a joke. Plenty of times when my husband was delayed home so he just ate his meal when he got in. Why can’t make just eat later?!

Reactions: 16
Don’t want to start without him?! FFS. Pancake Day is really for the benefit of children. Just get theirs sorted and make some for Mark when he gets in. We made some earlier so the one heading to Rainbows got hers. My husband is held up with a patient but will be COMPLETELY FINE that the children had pancakes before he got home because he’s a grown ass adult and not a selfish twunt. This is seriously weird. Have pancakes over two nights if the Poynton Strangler is late home tonight
---
Weird how she inane extra about pancake day when just last week she was going on about loving these kinds of days.
She’s had all day to make pancakes, why do the kids have to wait for Mark? It’s not like he will care! I bet it’s so she can post photos or a video of mark tossing them with the kids.
Oh yes. Of course. God forbid someone stumbled over her boring ass content and thought she was a….gasp……SINGLE PARENT because Frank wasn’t in the back of her surreptitious stories giving her evils. How silly of me to think she might prioritise the children over that primary consideration

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s killing her that she’s not been able to post pancake photos. Queue the dramatic stories about trains being cancelled and how it’s the worst thing that’s ever happened

Reactions: 10
And there you have it folks, she's more concerned about missing out on the posting opportunities on SM and Frank being late, than just making the pancakes with and for her children. She needs to get her head out of her arse, lock her phone in a drawer and get her priorities right.
And don't even get me started on flogging her SIX YEAR OLD DAUGHTER'S Barbie house!!!

Reactions: 20
So the children missed out because Frank was delayed getting back home?!

Charlotte is then on social media saying she feels like she’s “failed” on social media because she hasn’t made any pancakes? The only way you’ve failed is by massively letting your children down. Wow. That was a very interesting set of stories that made your priorities 100% clear. I’m a bit speechless actually

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Any normal partner would maybe go and pick the other one up in the car if the trains cancelled, takes nothing to put the kids in the car, even if it was half way or something (I hate driving into actual Manchester) but what a div!

Reactions: 10
I can’t sleep now, lying here in the darkness just thinking about the content we’ve missed out on because Frank’s train was delayed. duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Charlotte is then on social media saying she feels like she’s “failed” on social media because she hasn’t made any pancakes?
Yet she’ll post these cheesey quotes telling us to not compare ourselves to others on social media etc etc.

She’s never usually bothered about the children not eating with them. Why is she so bothered tonight?

Reactions: 15
Feels like a failure because she didn’t make pancakes but sells her kids souls on Insta 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 9
Any normal partner would maybe go and pick the other one up in the car if the trains cancelled, takes nothing to put the kids in the car, even if it was half way or something (I hate driving into actual Manchester) but what a div!
Or he can just get an Uber as a one off. It would cost about £25 and there is no way they can’t afford that. Then the children aren’t being dragged out. But his presence is really NOT required to make pancakes FFS. The whole thing is just all kinds of wrong

We will get a post tomorrow. Feeling a bit “down”. “Sad”. “All a bit too much”. Instead of taking a minute to step back think: “Hey, my priorities were all wrong there. That’s right. I may not like that being pointed out but I shouldn’t let that defensive/angry feeling distract me from focusing on that and trying to not do that again.” She should be up first thing making pancakes in the morning. I’d have been interested to see a story of her telling the children no pancakes as Frank not home. That must have been pretty tit for them

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She could use her many many hours she spends grooming herself every morning to make pancakes tomorrow to make up for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.