Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has this useless lump been a mother for 10 years but still doesn’t know what food to offer following a sickness bug. Cheese, yoghurt, strawberries and a bleeping peperami!! He should be having a bit of toast and rice. Dairy must be one of the worst things to have surely. She’s such a thick attention seeking twit.
She'll give him what he wants because she just wants him to be happy, you know? He deserves it

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Is cosy the influencer word for lazy?
I wonder if or when the next child my start throwing up and if we get a commentary on each child.

Im fairly new to this thread can I ask why he’s called Frank by the way 😂
She got a chavvy cake topper for their wedding cake. It absolutely said “Charlotte and Frank”, not Mark and I will never see otherwise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Give us a fecking break 😡😡😡

I’ve never known such an attention seeking greedy Cow 🐮 that just wants everything to be about me me me!!!!!

Try being a full time worker like the many millions of mother’s and father’s and you wouldn’t last a day!!!!
You’re not fit to lick the boots/shoes they wear ♥

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hahaha, I worked 20 hours out of the house over half term (took some time off) and still managed to do more with my kids - cinema, soft play, multiple playdates. The fact they did nothing has nothing to do with Stan being ill, she's just lazy and a bad mum

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anyone ever think get a bleeping grip🤔😂
She is desperate for people to message her to tell her what an amazing inspirational mama she is. So embarrassing that she so needy for validation from strangers in her phone. Also the kids were nowhere to be seen in her stories this evening? Ready for bed already I bet!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Translation: I’m under a lot of pressure from my new agency. Channel Mum became insolvent so this is a tricky, hyper-competitive, business model. I’ve lost my way and don’t have a USP really. Stan being "seriously ill" has compromised my content for the day (although it's not and it would still have been the same dry boring ass bollocks if he had been well). Plus I fucked up pancake day. I've not had the sympathy and engagement that I wanted. I am therefore crying and telling you I am crying ad that is one of my learned responses to deflect and engender sympathy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I only had 1.5 days off this week and a close family member passed away. I still took my kids to the cinema, school shoe shopping (fun I know 🙄), three parks and went out and did a food shop with both kids (not getting it delivered even though she doesn't work). All whilst she sat on her size 23 arse and sobbed into a seccy bottle whilst posting on Instagram. She's the biggest bleep going and a tit self-absorbed Mum. Those poor kids

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Translation: I’m under a lot of pressure from my new agency. Channel Mum became insolvent so this is a tricky, hyper-competitive, business model. I’ve lost my way and don’t have a USP really. Stan being "seriously ill" has compromised my content for the day (although it's not and it would still have been the same dry boring ass bollocks if he had been well). Plus I fucked up pancake day. I've not had the sympathy and engagement that I wanted. I am therefore crying and telling you I am crying ad that is one of my learned responses to deflect and engender sympathy
😂😂😝😝 Brilliant 🤩

Reactions: 3
The latest B&M haul (😴) on YouTube she says she bought matching plates because she would love to be able to serve her family a Sunday roast on matching plates. Not being funny but I think her kids would rather just have a decent meal than worry about whether or not their plates match? What she actually means is that it looks better on her insta photos and reels if the plates match 🙄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
💯 Nailed it! @Lilyofthevalley80

Reactions: 1
She said she had 7 videos she had been sitting in and that they were different and she didn’t want to be the grocery haul girl but every single one of the videos she’s put up(6 so far) has been stuff she’s bought or was gifted, I mean she’s tried to frame it as kids bedroom Inspiration but they are essentially just hauls. So creative
334AD0DD-43FA-41F0-BE05-E7E6E54862F0.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh duck off you insufferable twit. You had Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to make half term fun. But no, YOU CHOSE going out to stuff you fat bleeping face at every opportunity and doing duck all else on those days. And the only family activity 'day out' was bowling at the TC! How long will it be before the Primark haul is up eh?
It's honestly bleeping insulting that she's got the nerve to post this tit when she doesn't have childcare issues to be able to dick about on her phone and call it 'work' anyway.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Think her evening consists of Prosecco and drawing a picture from Stan to her thanking her for being such an amazing mummy

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Have I missed something or has she still not officially revealed the kids new bedrooms ? Don't get me wrong I'm not losing sleep over it, but why make such a big deal over it along with videos of the 'mood board' and then not show them? What is she planning? No way is she going to keep them private.

Reactions: 9
Have I missed something or has she still not officially revealed the kids new bedrooms ? Don't get me wrong I'm not losing sleep over it, but why make such a big deal over it along with videos of the 'mood board' and then not show them? What is she planning? No way is she going to keep them private.
It will be another Desino add like the big reveal of the awful green living room

• Angry
Reactions: 10
If Stan really was sick in her mouth, she’ll be feeling even more miserable when she inevitably catches the sickness bug from him. I’d give it 24 hours from now.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just can’t grasp how she thinks we haven’t noticed that Stanley wasn’t sick til Thursday - that’s 3 days she could’ve done fun things and frankly didn’t. And every other half term we’ve ever witnessed her go through she’s done duck all except for a singular trip to the Trafford Centre when Mark is home. I can’t tell if she thinks we don’t see through the lies or if she convinces herself that these things are true.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.