Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I don’t get about the influencer world. They share everything so are easily caught out when lying. Then god forbid they’re asked to clarify something as they’ve said 2 contradicting things, they then cry troll and tell people to ‘be kind’. Just don’t lie, it’s not that hard!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
A medical professional will 💯 mention weight and lifestyle changes but what’s the bet that Charlotte doesn’t mention that in the inevitable ramble about how the appointment went. It’s disingenuous.

Reactions: 25
A medical professional will 💯 mention weight and lifestyle changes but what’s the bet that Charlotte doesn’t mention that in the inevitable ramble about how the appointment went. It’s disingenuous.
Absolutely. She will go home and cry about it to Mark whilst scoffing her expensive chocolate. But there'll be no mention of it on her stories.

Reactions: 13
I can’t understand with her syndrome why she would let herself get so overweight. She really needs to do some strength training, move more and eat better. The doctor will absolutely say she needs to lose weight and exercise more. Pills aren’t the answer to everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Better to get it checked?!!! I nearly spat out my bran flakes 🤣

She really isn’t that bright is she, if she’ll make an appointment with the GP, to tell her the bloody obvious that she’s seriously overweight which, plus Sticklers, v likely explains the back pain and the joints pain. And yet she won’t have her CHILD seen by a medic to confirm (or otherwise) he has Sticklers too.

Shameful.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
"My wrists are hurting"
"What has caused this?"
"I've been doing lots of painting and screwing, not that kind...get your head out of the gutter doctor, this week"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Shes got a sore back because she’s a fat lard who needs to loose about 5 stone. A “special” physio isnt going to fix that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
How is she on her hands and knees decorating when her back is "so sore" she needs to see a doctor? Make it make sense.

Reactions: 27
What does she think a GP is going to do? I don’t think she’s minted but they’ve got spare money. Why not book some physio or better yet move your body a bit more and stop bending yourself inside out to look thinner.

Her weight and sedentary lifestyle will no doubt exacerbate any “symptoms” of her syndrome..you don’t need to go to a GP to be told that. She needs to wake up and realise that if she carries on like she is things will only get worse. The wrist ache is probably from constantly shovelling food in her fat gob. Also her make up 🤢 bronzer on her nose just draws attention to it for all the wrong reasons

• Heart
Reactions: 12
FFS is this woman thick.

From the CDC website:
Healthcare professionals can counsel their arthritis patients to lose weight if they are overweight or have obesity. Adults with arthritis can decrease pain and improve function by being at a healthy weight. Weight loss is a non-drug way to manage arthritis and ease joint pain.

Goes to the doctors, goes straight from the doctors to Waitrose to buy and crazy fatty meal after no doubt being told to lose weight to help with the pain.
It’s people like her who put so much strain on the NHS when they do nothing to help themselves. I’m actually fuming.
How is her back a ‘mechanical injury’ when she said it was from sleeping on a different bleeping mattress!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She can’t even walk from one room to another in her house without sounding out of breath..surely Frank loves her enough to suggest she tries to shift some weight? She says he goes running, why don’t they go together? The kids could go on their bikes as well.
She, unlike a lot of people, has the luxury of time in the day to exercise and they aren’t skint by any stretch so is able to buy good quality food and prepare healthy meals. It’s not rocket science and she can harp on about body positivity all she likes but at this point, being overweight and unhealthy is a lifestyle choice for her and now her joints(and the taxpayer) are paying the price for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She literally does zero exercise. Nothing. She doesn’t even regularly walk the dog. From a health perspective shes very unfit and is carrying far too much extra weight. She spends her entire day in the house doing nothing of importance or shes in the car going to shops. She could spend an hour or so out at the gym/swimming/walking etc and incorporate it into her day, but no. She doesn’t,

I’m really finding her back pain and arthritis chat extremely triggering. I’m waiting for a spinal cord stimulator to be fitted and a procedure on my arthritic hips to enable me to have some form of life. I can only DREAM of being able to paint my girls bedrooms, build furniture, heck my main goal is to be able to hoover and put my own wheely bin out! I want to be able to wash and dry my own hair, be able to do my girls hair or even go for a little walk. She has no bleeping idea! It’s people like her going to the doctors over every minor thing that makes us genuinely debilitated ones have to practically bet to be listened to and given treatment. I might have to take a step back from her for my own sanity if this is all she’s going to harp on about. Oh and Charlotte, lose some bloody weight you moose, you’ll feel a load better.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Maybe an unpopular opinion but I really hate themed bedrooms for kids. They change hobbies and likes & dislikes so often i think it’s pointless doing a themed room. A neutral room is so much better and just put a big pin board up so they can hang up pictures or anything they fancy.

Reactions: 33
Maybe an unpopular opinion but I really hate themed bedrooms for kids. They change hobbies and likes & dislikes so often i think it’s pointless doing a themed room. A neutral room is so much better and just put a big pin board up so they can hang up pictures or anything they fancy.
Totally agree. Feels like they were only decorated recently. Who wants to keep constantly updating them with another theme that they will grow out of in a year.

Reactions: 9
She hasn't got anything better to do than to do than faff around with tit in her house and spend money

Imagine going to the doctors and then telling 1000's of people what they say?!

Injury :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.