Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jayne2240

VIP Member
Of course Charlotte will have to see a special physio because she is so super special and they will probably share life stories and become best friends.
And when she finishes physio they will cry, inconsolably. They may need therapy. And then when they go to therapy, they may bump into Charl’s own therapist, who also loves her to the ends of the earth. And they will cry over their shared adoration of the messiah, and her beautiful selfless ways.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

pickaname

Chatty Member
"Daisy has a boyfriend, well you know only in the way they have a boyfriend at that age"
Thanks for clarifying Charlotte. Thought she was completely loved up and potentially with her life partner ready for commitment. Phew!

• Haha
  • Sick

Celeste

Chatty Member
How is she on her hands and knees decorating when her back is "so sore" she needs to see a doctor? Make it make sense.

Booklover

VIP Member
Mentions lockdown and Covid at every opportunity but happily fingers all the food in M&S!!! 🤮 🤮 🤮 And that definitely doesn't count as 'work' you twat.

• Sick

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I fucking DESPISE HER STUPID FUCKING FACE. The stupid pouting she does - she looks fucking awful. She genuinely has the facial features of a dwarf. And how much make up?! She trowels it on.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Who the actual fuck thinks to put fucking fake tan on when they are apparently sick…?! She is completely fucking ridiculous

• Wow

GPort

VIP Member
Came here to comment about the showers and pyjamas at 4pm on a half term day but see it’s already been said so I’ll just leave this instead….you’re welcome!

61B993DB-EFE1-4200-8498-AA1A392E3FB2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

OurKid

A “special physio” love that she assumes they will be female too - she’s from the 1950s
---

“Make sure you got to the doctor for whatever is troubling you”
Does she not realise there’s a crisis in the NHS.
Poor 90 year old Doris is sat at home not want to bother anyone whilst idiots like Charl are going with mild back ache that they can paint walls whilst having

• Heart
I’m really finding her back pain and arthritis chat extremely triggering. I’m waiting for a spinal cord stimulator to be fitted and a procedure on my arthritic hips to enable me to have some form of life. I can only DREAM of being able to paint my girls bedrooms, build furniture, heck my main goal is to be able to hoover and put my own wheely bin out! I want to be able to wash and dry my own hair, be able to do my girls hair or even go for a little walk. She has no fucking idea! It’s people like her going to the doctors over every minor thing that makes us genuinely debilitated ones have to practically bet to be listened to and given treatment. I might have to take a step back from her for my own sanity if this is all she’s going to harp on about. Oh and Charlotte, lose some bloody weight you moose, you’ll feel a load better.

• Heart

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Really proud of putting 6 ingredients into a machine which churns out a loaf of bread. Ok 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Cocoapops

Sharing the email on her Instagram because she’s worried people will call her out and say it didn’t happen.
Hi Charlotte 👋

Also, World BOOK Day “She wanted to be Matilda after watching the film” 🤔🧐🤨
Film characters for world book day drive me mad!!!! A child I know was dressed as Wednesday today - mum proudly posting all over social media - the point of the day is to promote reading! 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
The “family” day out on Wednesday will either be sn advert for somewhere shes getting paid to go or they will go to the bloody Trafford Centre AGAIN, wander around the arcade, take the kids to McDonalds, go to get cheesegrater thongs from Primark etc - the same repetitive bullshit they do every time.

i dunno what her problem is. Bill is nearly 11, hes not a little kid who needs supervision, Daisy is also old enough to behave on a day out and should be old enough now to know basics like staying with her parents, not wandering off, what to do if they get separated etc so its just Stan that’s needing a bit more looking after but even so hes 5! She acts like she’s got 3 toddlers that she is run ragged by and who all need constant supervision.

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
I swear she’s got Munchausen Syndrome!!!!!
She is making me so 😡😡😡😡😡 She should try coping with a Grade 4 Glioblastoma Multiforme Brain Tumour and all the Chemotherapy and Radiotherapies that you so desperately take so you can prolong your life ♥

• Heart
  • Sad

Blondie

VIP Member
Hah that's exactly what I thought.
---
That was not an unawares photo. The green dress at the wedding was an unawares photo!!

• Haha
  • Heart