Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn't know what over stimulation and insomnia is of it hit her in the face šŸ¤£ if she dares claim add/adhd I don't think i can hold my tongue. She has no idea what being neurodivergent is like and she shouldn't want to either it's bleeping horrible for the person living with it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Iā€™m waiting for her to tell us how she is so ready for half term next week and she canā€™t wait to spend the week with the kids and then it gets to next week and she does duck all with them and posts about how she doesnā€™t have time to get anything done and itā€™s ok if you donā€™t go on days out every day šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think I have ADHD, I'm dyslexic and have a son who is ADHD, apparently it's genetic. More and more I do more research I'm like yea that's me! Although adhd has a completely different rap these days as some influences collect these conditions and sometimes it's insulting!

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™ll back at the GP for her ā€œinsomniaā€ by the end of the week

Reactions: 8
"we enjoy our home and our surroundings" this is the mindset of someone who has all the time in the world at home. For the working parents among us it's a time to get out there and enjoy a few days off of work with the kids, hubby is off beginning of the week and I'm off the end of the week, we don't have expensive days out planned but we will be out and about, swimming, cinema, adventures with our dogs, meeting up with friends. Bet her kids can't wait to spend half term watching their mom label storage within her kitchen. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
"we enjoy our home and our surroundings" this is the mindset of someone who has all the time in the world at home. For the working parents among us it's a time to get out there and enjoy a few days off of work with the kids, hubby is off beginning of the week and I'm off the end of the week, we don't have expensive days out planned but we will be out and about, swimming, cinema, adventures with our dogs, meeting up with friends. Bet her kids can't wait to spend half term watching their mom label storage within her kitchen. :rolleyes:
I found those stories really sad. Sheā€™s only going to take them out somewhere on Wednesday because mark is off? I donā€™t get why she never takes me out by herself itā€™s not exactly like theyā€™re babies and toddlers who have the potential to run off and things. Very strange woman! Weā€™re on half term already and I donā€™t drive but weā€™ve gotten on the bus twice this week to go and do things. Sheā€™s so selfish.

Reactions: 21
Mark always goes into work when the kids are off. Why doesn't he just stay at home? Can't concentrate? Too noisy? Too chaotic? Might get disturbed. May need to interject at points. May need to give a cuddle on lunch break. Welcome to the world of a mother Mark!! He's content working from home, in his cushy home office decorated by Charlotte herself, but as soon as they're off, he's out of there.

I truly believe he never wanted those kids at all.

He always uses his leave for days out with Charlotte as well.
---
I found those stories really sad. Sheā€™s only going to take them out somewhere on Wednesday because mark is off? I donā€™t get why she never takes me out by herself itā€™s not exactly like theyā€™re babies and toddlers who have the potential to run off and things. Very strange woman! Weā€™re on half term already and I donā€™t drive but weā€™ve gotten on the bus twice this week to go and do things. Sheā€™s so selfish.
Same. I'm a lone parent and I need to get us out of the house. We don't spend much either. Museums in Manchester are free and we have am abundance of parks. She can afford play centres as well.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
And I bet the Wednesday that Frank is off, will be a trip to the Trafford Centre.
They never take those kids ANYWHERE if they have to pay. Tight-arsed fuckers.

Reactions: 25
First off - the amount of make up shes got on today is beyond a joke. It looks awful.

Secondly - she says the kids are all asking what the plans are for half term etc, they clearly want to get out and do stuffā€¦. But then she says ā€œWE enjoy our home/our surroundingsā€ - no Charlotte, YOU like doing nothing and YOU like sitting on your arse in your house. Your kids are telling you they want to do stuff!!!!!! They donā€™t want to sit in the house. And sorry but why doesnā€™t she EVER take the kids out anywhere on her own? Mark isnā€™t bothering to take any annual leave - right fine, so duck him off and make plans without him. Take your kids out yourself. Seriously what is her problem?

Reactions: 23
She really is a selfish witch.

My husband and I both work all week and at the weekend we always talk about what we are going to do with the kids - even if itā€™s a walk to the local park or the soft play we would never stay in all weekend doing nothing! Iā€™m sure most parents are the same!

She says she struggles as mark goes into the office all week and she needs to juggle the kids and work. Maybe thatā€™s because he has an actual job and you can fanny around on your phone anytime?

Reactions: 9
This fat, lazy toad is a disgrace. ā€œWe enjoy our home surroundingsā€ maybe YOU do, you lazy pig, but your kids want to get out, have some fun! Of course chill time too, but would it kill you to get up off your chunky arse and take them out by yourself a couple of days?! Itā€™s not like itā€™s a money issue keeping them inside. Ugh, she infuriates me.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
First off - the amount of make up shes got on today is beyond a joke. It looks awful.

Secondly - she says the kids are all asking what the plans are for half term etc, they clearly want to get out and do stuffā€¦. But then she says ā€œWE enjoy our home/our surroundingsā€ - no Charlotte, YOU like doing nothing and YOU like sitting on your arse in your house. Your kids are telling you they want to do stuff!!!!!! They donā€™t want to sit in the house. And sorry but why doesnā€™t she EVER take the kids out anywhere on her own? Mark isnā€™t bothering to take any annual leave - right fine, so duck him off and make plans without him. Take your kids out yourself. Seriously what is her problem?
There are lots of community group events for kids and familyā€™s in the holidays round our way. Iā€™m sure there are some in her area too. They are so valuable to us as a family and me as a woman. You never know what connections youā€™re going to make. I cannot imagine sitting round the house the whole week and just having one pre arranged ā€˜have toā€™ family day with Dad who would probably prefer to be in the office šŸ˜Ÿ

P.S.Sorry to disappoint. My name isnā€™t Charlotte or Kayleigh, itā€™s Charleigh.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This fat, lazy toad is a disgrace. ā€œWe enjoy our home surroundingsā€ maybe YOU do, you lazy pig, but your kids want to get out, have some fun! Of course chill time too, but would it kill you to get up off your chunky arse and take them out by yourself a couple of days?! Itā€™s not like itā€™s a money issue keeping them inside. Ugh, she infuriates me.
Literally came on to say the same thing šŸ˜‚ itā€™s just cos she absolutely hates taking all 3 out by herself, just admit it lazy arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is so predictable. The same spiel every single school holiday.
Starts outs with ohh I canā€™t wait for the holidays, we need it, I canā€™t wait to spend time with them. Then does duck all with them unless Mark has a day off because she is seemingly unable to take them out by herself unless itā€™s to a shop or cafe both involving sugar laden junk food. Then she talks about just having a quiet one and that itā€™s ok not to do big days out with your kids in the holidays and she wants everyone to know that because there is so much pressure. She will get some Baker Ross craft kits, some premade cake mix(heaven forbid foodie Charl bakes from scratch with her kids) and show them sat an inch from the tv. We will probably get a reel of the day that Mark is off, with twee music about it being a happy day and lots of covert filming while Mark looks dead behind the eyes. Then she will start moaning that she canā€™t get anything done with the kids are home and round off the holidays by saying they all need to get their routine back.

The thing she doesnā€™t seem to realise that there is a middle ground between expensive days out all week and doing nothing. Thereā€™s so many free things to do, museums, galleries, libraries, parks(not the same park near your house), canal walks, what about the national trust place that you showed once and claimed that you go regularly. Why not take your bloody dog out for decent walks?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.